Here are two new versions of concrete5! 126.96.36.199 offers a number of helpful bug fixes to the 5.6 branch of concrete5. It is recommended for anyone running an older concrete5 site, and fixes some important bugs with the image scaler, among other things. You can download concrete5 188.8.131.52 from the Downloads page. Here's what's new in 184.108.40.206.
concrete5 220.127.116.11 offers a lot of updates for a point release. It adds some additional functionality to the Page List block, additional modes for page selection in Composer (including a slick embedded sitemap), improves the appearance and functionality of the select attribute, adds some improved block caching and performance, and fixes a host of bugs and includes additional behavioral improvements. You can download 18.104.22.168 from the Downloads page. Here's a full list of what's changed in 22.214.171.124.
126.96.36.199 fixes a number of important bugs in 5.7.5, especially for those users running PHP 5.3.8 and earlier, or running MySQL in strict mode. It is a maintenance release and is recommended for all users of concrete5.7.
If you haven't upgraded to concrete5 5.7.5 yet – now is a perfect opportunity to do so. See what's new in 5.7.5.
Concrete5 5.7.5 is here, bringing with a long list of improvements!
- A completely new mobile device preview, with the ability to preview a page in different devices, including support for device rotation and user agents.
- Lots of grid improvements, including customizable layout presets at the theme level, defined in your theme's class file.
- Design controls for layouts themselves, including custom templates and layout classes (including a parallax image custom template.)
- The ability to hide content at different responsive screen sizes at a block or area level (found within the design controls)
- Grid container improvements
- Multilingual support for stacks and global areas
- Much, much more.
This is our biggest release in awhile, and we're really proud of it.