C5 Magic

4 people like this.
Screenshots Demo

View at www.c5magic.co.uk >

Like many busy developers, I am so busy doing stuff that I never quite get round to working on my own site! 

The basic infrastructure for what you see on www.c5magic.co.uk was put together in an afternoon, from creating the MySQL database and installing Concrete5 to adding the gradient background and overriding the fonts of the default theme.

I used many of the add-ons I have developed to facilitate this process. Having the right tools to hand makes creating a site easier, faster, reliable and maintainable.

Of course, there have been subsequent changes as I add more support pages for my addons, but hopefully you get the general idea. With the right tools, it doesn't take long to have a web site up and running. When it does come to updates, with the right tools you can make changes easily and safely.

Add-Ons & Themes

Mega Menu

Animated drop-down menu with multiple tiers plus site search, login integration & stack integration.

Thumbnail

jQuickie (c5.6)

JavaScript development environment in a block, optimised for concrete5.

Thumbnail

Front End List Magic (c5.6)

Add animated pagination to page, file and image lists. Also add selection and sorting of the list right on the page.

Thumbnail

Magic Tabs (c5.6)

Add tabs, vertical tabs and accordions simply by inserting a Magic Tabs block where you want to start a new tab (c5.6 version).

Thumbnail

Magic Toggle (c5.6)

Create toggling or paging groups of blocks simply by inserting Magic Toggle blocks .

Thumbnail

FlexJob Scheduler (c5.6)

Flexible scheduling of jobs from within concrete5. Crontab like capabilities from the dashboard.

Thumbnail

Magic Data (c5.6)

Personalise and enhance your website by utilising and adapting to the data behind it.

Thumbnail

Oembed

Oembed allows you to embed youtube, vimeo, flickr and many other types of content directly in your content and page lists.

Thumbnail

Structured Content (c5.6)

Rich text editors a bit of a drag? Simply enter plain text and let structured content sort it out.

Thumbnail

Magic Yogurt (c5.6)

Greek Yogurt enabled for Magic Data. The power of Magic Data built into your theme!

Thumbnail

Uber List (c5.6)

List anything - pages, users, file, products, form results, csv data. Format it how you want. The ultimately flexible list block!

Thumbnail