Rainforest Bounty

Screenshots Demo

View at www.rainforestbounty.com.au >

A site ovehall from an older Business Catalyst site.  This site relied on lots of input from other Concrete5 users.I'd like to specifically thank:

• the Concrete5 team,  Mike put in alot of effort to help me out
  • Ryan from Mesuva for building a new eWay payment gateway!
  • John for his excellent Zone Based shipping add-on - VERY well supported and documented. Thanks John!
  • Sarah for preparing the beautiful photo's for free

Table Based Shipping & CSV Mass update are also excellent add-ons.

The Merchwear theme is a beautiful piece of design, but not suitable for a beginner. This was my 3rd (or 4th?) ecommerce site and while I am admittedly pretty useless at code / css, this theme was not very well documented and could potentially create some hair pulling scenario's for a learner.

This job took me many more weeks than I had planned - it's amazing how many little details there are to take into account. Exhausting, but I am pleased with the result.

Add-Ons & Themes

eCommerce

eCommerce for your concrete5 site. The official eCommerce add-on makes it easy to add and update products.

Thumbnail

ProBlog - Professional Blog

Pro Blogging features for your Concrete5 website. Add multiple blogs and authors to your Concrete5 website. Brought to you by http://goradiantweb.com

Thumbnail

MerchWear

a hot modern eCommerce theme. Includes blocks and custom templates!

Thumbnail

Automatic Email Obfuscator

Automatically obfuscates all the e-mail addresses on your site to a form that most spambots cannot read.

Thumbnail