View at www.seattlechoruses.org >
This site was designed by 5 by 5 Design and was a PSD to custom responsive Concrete5 theme. It has a fun and colorful masonry layout throughout.
There are several custom blocks that were created just for this site, most of these blocks allow the user to select the block color to match the navigation blocks:
- A Callout block, which lets the user set a thumbnail, title, descriptive text, and a link (external or to a page within the CMS).
- A Slideshow Callout which lets the user set a series of images or a fileset, a caption for each image as well as drag and drop sorting, a thumbnail, title, and descriptive text. The link on this block opens a modal window which then displays the slideshow of selected images.
- An Audio Callout which lets the user set a thumbnail, title, descriptive text, and an MP3 which then plays the MP3 on the page using jplayer.
- A Video Callout which lets the user set a thumbnail, title, descriptive text, and a video (MP4, YouTube, or Vimeo). The link on this block opens a modal window which then plays the selected video.
- A Map Callout which lets the user set a title, address, and descriptive text. The block then displays a small Google Map of the address along with a link to the Google Maps site.
- An Expand/Collapse block which lets the user enter a title and content. The block then displays the title along with a link to expand to see the content.
- A Staff List block which lets the user set a Header and as many Staff options as needed along with drag and drop sorting. Each Staff option includes a thumbnail, name, title, member since, and bio content. The block then displays the staff in a grid format with expand/collapse functionality to display bios for each staff member.
This site utilizes the Dashboard Page Manager (Best Suite - Core) to manage the Blog pages as well as a custom template for the Page List block to display the Blog list with alternating color variations.
Add-Ons & Themes
The original and best Concrete5 forms add-on.
Add blog style search/edit/list pages in the dashboard that link to composer.