Difficult to install concrete5

Hello everybody, I have a difficulte to install concrete5 on WAMP to my computer. I use Windows 7. After type information load the installation, I have this message error : An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT COLUMN_NAME AS Field, COLUMN_TYPE…

An exception occurred while executing 'delete

Can someone help me with the below error... I am getting this since I changed my Host company. "An exception occurred while executing 'delete from CollectionVersionBlocksCacheSettings where cID = ? and cvID = ? and bID = ? and arHandle = ?' with params…

How can I save padding, margin values ​​as a new default?

Hi, after editing some websites with 5.6.xx, I am now setting up a new one with 5.8.xx. So far so good. How can I save the padding, margin etc. values ​​as a new default for a text block, for example. With 5.6.xx this was not a problem (see appendix).…

Are we still able to include 360 Images?

Hello fellow developers, I would like to know if we're still able to include 360 images in concrete5 as I've seen very little threads on this topic and would like to know if it's still available for us to use as I've only seen a topic on it.

Form submission sender email

I'm trying to set the sender email address to be the one written in an email input field. I managed to change the sender address from a form submission block to be a static one, but I want it to be a dynamic one. Is this possible? Can anyone give me…

Block-Document Library ** File Folder ** Load Edit

I have gone to… concrete/blocks/document_library/edit.php To edit the… *** File Folder *** and how it loads ~~~~~~~~~~~ EDIT this Code - Start ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ EDIT this Code - End ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I ne…

Edit the Document Library Block

I have successfully been able to edit the Document Library Block So the … File Folder Path is NO Longer a… Pull down selection The File Folder path is filled in using… UserName and UserGroup I have setup each User to be in ONLY ONE Group Defined…

Error when uploading files

I am trying to upload JPEG files into a file folder for our website, but when I try to upload them the bar at the bottom goes from green to red when it gets to the end of uploading the picture and when you put the cursor over the picture it says " [object…

"Document Library" Block Question

Re: v8.5.2 I am using the… Document Library I need to if possible - to setup the Document Library To display .pdf files that are specific to… Each Member On multiple new Member Pages I need to display ONLY that Members uploaded .pdf Doc's Specifi…

Filter Posts