Filter user list by attributes

Does anyone know of an add-on which would allow a front end site user (visitor) to filter a user list by multiple attributes and by group. I would imagine it working something like on this site for the different carpet options: http://www.carpetright.c…

Nested area. It works! Could this be a solution?

Hi there. This is my 1st thread here, so don't judge too much. Please examine the following, and tell me is everything is OK. Note: everything seems to work fine, but I am not sure that such things "are allowed". Briefly, I needed to split content …

User-generated Shops

I am working with a client who is doing a multi-phase project. In the next phase, they are wanting a way for users (who are in a group) to be able to list and sell products on their own. Some products would be available only to those in another group, and…

Dynamic Areas

Ok here are the facts: - custom single_page within package that lists about 150 file names so user can display only what they want to see. - Using ajax with post to call controller, where I: 1) read the requested json file and echo the response (back t…

Block override

I have installed an addon suppose named some_addon where there is a block folder named some_block. Now to customize the block. Make a new my_template folder in your block's templates/ folder. Copy the file view.php from its original locatio…

error on update block

Well, I have made a block for projects. When I add a project and some images within it, and I save, the update goes fine. But when I refresh the page and edit the block, the block inserts an new bID... Even when I made an input field for bID (which shows …

Being Logged out whenever submitting external form

Hello I have added an external form block in my website. If i am login as admin and trying to submit that form I am being logged out. If i am not login and trying to do the same same then ajax form submit is working perfectly with success message. Will s…

"Simple" double search bar

Hello ... I was very surprised that I couldn't find anything to fit my requirements for this one! I need 2 search bars with one submit button. In search bar 1, the user would type in the job they are searching for (Eg. Engineer) and in search bar 2,…

View only my comments.

Can anyone give me an idea of how to make my guestbook/comments only show the ones I post? I am wanting a form of note keeping per user for Church sermon posts and it needs to only show comments by the current member logged in. Currently it shows a list…

Placeholder functionality in Proform block

Hi Chad, great job you did on the Proform Block! Do you have a suggestion how to implement the placeholder functionality in the block? I'm using a template on Foundation5, so the placeholder.js is still on board :^) thanks for your time, Mieke

Filter Posts