I need an avatar maker that I can put on my concrete5 website that my users can use to create avatars, I want my user to be able to pick and choose facial features from a list that I have prepared.

Site Traffic Statistics for 5.7

Although third-party services like Google Analytics or Clicky can easily work with Concrete, I would like to see a self-contained package for tracking site activity, such as number of page views, traffic sources (referring urls), search terms, and others.…

Base Url

var CCM_BASE_URL = "https://www.davesspiceracks.com"; How do I change it to https://davesspiceracks.com ?

Problem with Add-ons

I installed some image gallery to my Concrete5 from Dashboard and next I delete it. When I want to install this Gallery again from add-ons, I can`t see it in the list of application to install ... Why? How to make it visible? Once uninstalled plug-in…

desperate need for extended form add-on

For many sites to convert to 5.7 i would need a more extended form then the core-form. And i guess a lot of users with me. For now there is only the Formify add-on. This one has a lot of great options, except they don't work yet and there's no time-pat…

can not modify content

Hi everybody. It`s my first post and Concrete5 challenge. I did everything to be able to modify the contents of text on my test webpage, but something is wrong. Language of this version is Polish :) Please look at this screen shots. I have this, when …

Random Image - Display Image Text with Image

Looking for a way to add the 'Title' from the image properties as a caption on the random photo. Does anyone have any good recommendation how to do this?

How to update the version of an add-on manually?

How to update the version of an add-on manually? Blocks (add-ons) free, are not automatically updated in Concret 5.7. Why? How to update the version of an add-on manually?

Hi there, In the previous C5 there were carousel blocks that allowed you to feed with images from a file manager's set. Now, all the galleries and carousels available only allow you to manually add slides one by one... It would be nice to have a s…

Video Thumbnail gallery for 5.7+

Afternoon team. I am looking for a you tube/vimeo Video Thumbnail style gallery which plays the videos in a light box style. Which also works on mobiles. Thanks Carl

Filter Posts