Image Slider

My images are scaled very very large after being uploaded to image viewer. Upload size in library in kb's.

Block interface slow loading when accessing file object

Hi all, I would like to ask for your help in my problem. So I have this custom block which accesses the File Manager module. So everything's fine when I am adding an image but when I am in accessing the file through the file ID, the block's add and edi…

Block Zoomer Error

Declaration of Concrete\Package\Zoomer\Block\Zoomer\Controller::registerViewAssets() should be compatible with Concrete\Core\Block\BlockController::registerViewAssets($outputContent = '') What should I do to solve the problem?

Core Feature request - Page permissions extended to dashboard

OK, not really a block request but tossed a coin wether to post here or in the Dev forum and this won. I have a problem currently in allowing a less-than-God user to manage users, express object and other bits while restricting them from e.g. System an…

5.7: popup to get email when leaving website

Dear, I'm looking for an add-on on Concrete5 platform (running version 7) to help me capture email when people are leaving my website with a pop-up. Does this exist already ? If no, is there any plan to develop this ? Many thanks, Matt

Google maps marker by coordinates

Does any one have a google maps add on that allows the position of the location marker via coordinates rather than an address. The only one I could find was 6GL Google Map LITE + Snazzy Maps which has not been updated to include the google maps API key.…

webshop

Dear C5 users, For a friend I want to make a website in C5 with a nice webshop. Is there a good reliable webshop / e-commerce theme or add on available ?? I can't find something Gr. Stefan.

Image Slider with Multiple Images in One Slide

I am trying to use the image slider tool and customize it so you are able to see more than one image on a slide. Ideally, I would like to see 4 images on one slide. Has anyone done this before? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Lightbox

Hi, I am using the last version of concrete 5. I am looking for lightroom add-on. I am looking in Add-ons but when you search for Version 7 and Above, you have only add-ons for Compatible 5.7.1+ I try to install something like "Zoomer - Thumbnail…

Filter Posts