what's the order for release/restore?

I moved my site to a new URL. I connected the new site to the community but the old URL is found when clicking on the link to community. I understand I need to release the old URL from the community. Here's my question: what's the order for release/restor…

Unexpected errors - can't load any pages

I'm a newbie to site design, and recently stood up an internal Development site. I've been working on this for a few weeks, and I was in the process of updating a global stack. when the site became non- responsive. After doing a page refresh I get…

Duplicate page

Is there an easy way to duplicate a page? I need to have two versions of the same page which have to be swapped back and forth. Can't see a quick way of doing this, it seems that I will have to completely start from scratch.

Website pages not showing publically

Hi I am building a website www.mybigtoecompendium.org It has multiple pages, however, recently only the home page is visible publically. The settings in CC5 are not hiding the page just for admins. I have not made any major changes prior to this ha…

8.4.4 error when trying remove an add-on or theme.

Tried experimenting with several different blocks and a couple of themes. Get: Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR) Object of class Concrete\Package\Block\Controller could not be converted to string Object of class Concrete\Pa…

Access Denied

I moved my website from one URL to another. The site is up and working. When I log in and click on the toolbox icon, I get the message access denied. I also connected the site to the Concrete5 Community, but it does not appear on my project list. Th…

Concrete 5 Dashboard Options not appearing

Hi, I am facing issues when logging into Concrete 5 the dashboard menu item of the backend is not appearing. Please see screenshot "http://prntscr.com/m4ekr1". Previously the dashboard menu is appearing fine and here is the screenshot of that "http://p…

Problem with search in file manager

Every time I try to search for a file by name, (i put "marbella" as the search term in this instance, the file manager throws this error... An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT f.fID, fv.fvDateAdded FROM Files f INNER JOIN FileVersions fv ON…

Lost blog page functionality?

I've been trying to design my blog page and in the process deleted the page in order to start again. However, I no longer get the option to add a blog page. Is there anyway to get this functionality back?

What to Do When Concrete5 Editing Toolbar Disappears

Every so often something goes wrong with Concrete5 where you are logged into Concrete5 but the editing toolbar has disappeared on the website. It can be a little frustrating. What you need to do in these situations is figure out what the last thing you …

Filter Posts