301 Add-On problem

Hi Guys,

Anyone had any issues with adding 301 redirects using the 301 Redirect Add on? I've used it on a few sites and it's always worked really well. I've installed it on a new site that went live today and am just trying to set up the redirects now but every time I try to add a redirect, I get the following message:

mysqlt error: [-9999: Input Array does not match ?: replace into swp301Redirects set redirect_from=Array, redirect_to=] in Execute(, )

I was trying to set up a redirect from the old index page to the new Home page so in the first box, I entered /index.htm and then chose Redirect to Concrete5 Page and selected the Home page and clicked Add Redirect.

Running a clean install of 5.6.3.1 (ie not an update) on the same hosting platform as other sites that I've used the Add On in.

Any help or advice gratefully received as I have their SEO guy breathing down my neck!

Cheers,

Duncan

PS I have lodged a support note too but the support time is given as 'within a few days' so I thought I'd ask in here too.

ppisoban

ppisoban replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
ppisoban
Hi Again,

Just to let you know, the problem was solved very quickly by the super-helpful Denis at Smart Web Projects.

In case anyone else has a similar issue, apparently there is a later version of the addon (V2.2.2) that works with 5.6.3.1. For some reason my dashboard wasn't showing me that there was an update available. Denis sent me the new version, I installed it and all seems to be fine now.

If you haven't used this addon, I highly recommend it. Very easy to set up and works very well!

Cheers,

Duncan