broken back en navigation

Having a very strange encounter with system pages. Can login to site OK. Pretty URLs are off, canonical is set correctly, no htaccess file. This is the problem... If I navigate to system settings and click 'URLs and Redirection' it takes me to login …

Optimization bundle - Two great packages, lowest price

Grab the combi-deal and optimize your website to take full advantage. A3020 and me joined forces, may the force be with you(r website) too! Optimize your concrete5 website and save lots of space on your server/hosting, be good to Google('s PageSpeed) a…

help with HTTPS problem

I purchased a positive SSL certificate for my site. Im using V8 of C5. I changed the URL's setting to remove .php and set Canonical URL to HTTPS. I adde this to the htaccess file... [code] RewriteOptions inherit RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{HT…

I've just found out there's a free SSL certificate

SSL certificates used to be expensive and required a dedicated IP address. I've just been surprised when I saw my hosting provider offering a free SSL certificate without the need for a static IP. Wow! Open stuff rocks! https://letsencrypt.org/ PS. …

Image with hyperlink is not working. Very confused.

Hi all, Needed some major advise. My skill set with CC5 is limited. I have an image that hyperlinks outside of the site. I have altered this hyperlink on many occasions to link to where it needs to at the time. Today however , I went to change the exis…

file manager image icon

Im finding the new v8 file manager image icon previews very small at 30px square. Is there any way to enlarge them please? Older version icons were bigger. Thanks!

Filter Posts