Tracking Codes header or footer

Greetings, As I see it in the Dashboard of 5.7.6, you have the option to place tracking code in EITHER the Header OR the Footer. Why not offer both? Some code really needs to be in the header, but other code can be in the footer. (If it is in the footer, …

Definitive guide to concerete5 search engine optimization (SEO)

I thought some people might find this SEO guide useful. It covers both 5.6 and 5.7 websites. All of the things a concrete5 website owner should do to tweak their website to get the best rankings on Google are covered. Everything from basic things like …

Ayuda para Re-instalacion

He realizado el borrado de la base de datos mediante el comando drop database e intento re instalar pero no me permite y despliega el sgte mensaje: An unexpected error occurred. SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database 'my_database'

Delete my Concrete5 account

Hi, Is there a way (which I've missed) to completely delete my Concrete5 account?

Showing some love: Concrete5 infographic

We've made an infographic about why someone should consider Concrete5 for their next web-project. If you need to persuade a client... the infographic might help. Forget 10 or 15 reasons to use a CMS ... The infographic gives 35 reasons to use Concrete5…

Elemental 2 Column Page Type

I want to have a responsive 2 column page for the elemental theme. How can I do it? Nothing I have tried works. Here is the code I have now and it is not working [code] …

Instagram plug-in for version 5.5

Hi Everyone, Long shot here but I've a website built on 5.5 that runs fine and that has served the site owner well since 2012 when it was launched. They don't have budget for a rebuild on a new version but want to add an instagram feed to one of the pa…

How would you build an employee list private site?

Hi There, Just hoping for your thoughts on the most efficient way to make a micro site with restricted access to list 400 or so employees in a searchable list, each with Name, Title, Department and image. I imagined setting up custom attributes and …

OAuth Authentication Permission

Hello, We are working on a project that requires to use Google Authentication to sign into the website. With that in mind, each google user could potentially have different permissions, and at the least, the google users would be directed to a por…

Filter Posts