Best way to learn how to use Concrete5 Version 5.6.3.4 ?

I have little to no knowledge of website building and management. I have been put in charge of maintaining and updating my office's website. Can any suggest how I can learn Concrete5 version 5 and/or if I should look into updating to the latest version?…

Browscap.ini

Hi there, Readers Hoping someone can help me with an issue re slow page loads time and my concrete5/website configuration. In short, some of my website visitors are experiencing slow page loads -- most notably in Chrome. Connectivity is neglible. No…

email settings

Hey, I am unable to send private messages to my users. They receive no email at all, although it is activated on the user account. I did test the email settings (with a smtp method "default php mail function") and receive a error message. There is a…

Updating C5

How does this work? Will it affect my site in anyway?

Concrete5 FAST loading sites ???

Hi all, I am in the process to re-built my website from scratch. So I am looking for a new CMS, and C5 seemes to have all the bells and whistles I need. Except: speed. Most of demo sites, templates demo sites, local C5 sites ( I tried it on my compute…

Thank you!

Just a big thank you to Andrew and Franz for creating concrete5 and making it available to us. Been working on a wordpress site today and, well, you know how it is....

Google drive or OneDrive storage

I've got a site I'm working on that will have several videos online. To keep the server costs down I'd like to host the videos on either google drive or onedrive. Will concrete 5.8.1 allow this ?? Thanks Bob

Setting Universal Link Properties

Is there a way to create a universal template for links of a certain type? I'm not sure if that question is properly worded. Let's say I have a link to an MP3. Clicking on it opens a new window with the player active. I can go into link properties and …

Google Rich Cards and Structured Data

I am in the process of developing a package for adding specific types of content to pages that are optimized for Google's rich cards and structured data, for improved SEO. The package will include: - Over a dozen blocks for adding specific types of…

Filter Posts