Ive lost some script on my pages , please help me find it

Hi all, I installed some script onto all of my webpages but I need to make some changes to it. But for the life of me I cant remember where I placed it. When I go into edit mode and however all over the pages looking for it no luck. Very new to CC5 , t…

Ive lost some script on my pages need help please to find it

Hi all, I installed some script onto all of my webpages but I need to make some changes to it. But for the life of me I cant remember where I placed it. When I go into edit mode and however all over the pages looking for it no luck. Very new to CC5 , t…

I cant find some code I embedded onto some of my website pages

image updating issues

i am doing a time lapse project and want to show the latest photo that has been loaded into my FTP folder. i can get the image onto the page but it will not auto change when the next latest picture id ftp'ed to the folder. i am using using the url addr…

Running Forums

Hi all, I manage IT for a NPO, and Concrete5 was available from our hosting provider as something that could provide Forums/Discussion Board capability. After installing it, it's unclear to me how I can set up a discussion board. Can someone point m…

help

i am trying to use images that are ftp ed onto my public html pages but i cant make concrete see them am i barking up the wrong tree? getting very frustrated. any help would go a long way thanks Paul

Filter Posts