Concrete 5 Backup failure

I receive the following error message when trying to do a full site back up using Concrete 5 backup utility: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/dwsteven/public_html/dwsassociates/updates/concrete5.6.3.1_updater/concret…

How to organize large amounts of data

I have quite a few mp3 radio snippets from my radio show. Enclosed is a typical file of how I have my data organized. I have 26 files like this each representing the letter of the alphabet. At the moment I am using an iframe to display the data. If you…

form not sending emails

just created a fresh install of the latest C5, went to test the submit form and it does not work properly. it creates the record into the viewer from the dashboard but does not send the email. tried a reinstall and still get the same issue.. any sugges…

Import outside database to C5?

Hi, I am a mid-level front-end dev; my colleague and primary collaborator is a super-talented senior dev. I have very little back-end experience with databases, so this may seem an unusual question but: Is it possible to import an outside database into…

Are the days of C5 ending

For a few years I have used C5 and loved it but the last 12 months I have found it keeps having issues. I posted an issue today here on chit chat as there is not actually a support thread which I feel is strange, to try and fix the issue I am having I ev…

Adding files to file sets

Hello, I am trying to make a file set, I created a file set called test, I then went to file manager and checked the check boxes on a couple of pictures then in the dropdown selected sets checked the check box on the set test then pressed update but wh…

Site URL still has temporary WHM ~name when live

Guys, When I set up this new site on my server it had a ' ~kelverio ' name as a temporary address used before go live. The site is now live and I have enabled pretty URL's but the ' ~kelverio ' is still there. It usually disappears when a site go…

Workflow File Upload and Replace

Is it possible to set up a workflow so that all file uploads need to be approved? Also, when a file is replaced. Thanks.

v Strange caching

Hi Guys, I have 2 separate page type templates that have been setup. (Both have 1 div with hard coded content and have no blocks on). (test page types) In my global settings i have set 'full page cache only when blocks allow it'. When i add a pa…

Changing Email address of concrete5 mailing list

A Japanese user gave me a question about the subscription system of concrete5 Mailing List because he changed his email address, but the newsletter was still sent to his old adderess. When you checked "yes" to receive the newsletter in the following pa…

Filter Posts