Event Calendar - Dec 31, 1969 - Completly Frustrated

I have a event calendar add-on. Running all current versions to C5 5.6.3.1 and the addon. When I create an event even though I have chosen today's date it reverts back to Dec 31, 69 even in the date picker it shows today's date. I can choose another date but it still show Dec 31 in the "list" and on the calendar display. Is there something else that needs to be added. Not much of a programmer.

thanks

tracyb

jero replied on at Permalink Reply
jero
Is this an addon you bought through the marketplace? If so, visit the addon's page and put in a support request.
mnakalay replied on at Permalink Reply
mnakalay
Indeed the developer should take care of it.

I think (not sure though) that's it's due to changes in the date picker in the new C5 version so the add-on is probably not getting it and returning a value of -1 for the date. And for PHP -1 is Dec 31, 1969 as 0 is Jan 1, 1970.

I am telling you that so if you contact the programmer he might save time by checking in that direction (if I'm right of course)
joshuas replied on at Permalink Reply
I'm having a similar issue and I've been unable to resolve.

I'm using ProForms and ProEvents to create nice forms with a calendar selection on the form. The forms and calendar work great but no matter what date I pick - after submitting the form the confirmation email (email helper output) - shows the dates in the email body as "Wed Dec31 1969".

I tried this fix at "http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/customizing_c5/formdate_time-helper-datepicker-dateformat-issue/" but it's still the same.

I also made sure I added to site.php per the ProEvent instructions. I have the latest versions of the add-ons (as far as I know).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Joshua
--------------------------------------------------------------------
.../config/site.php
<?php
define('DB_SERVER', '###');
define('DB_USERNAME', '###');
define('DB_PASSWORD', '###');
define('DB_DATABASE', '###');
define('PASSWORD_SALT', '###');
define('EMAIL_DEFAULT_FROM_ADDRESS', '###');
define('FORM_BLOCK_SENDER_EMAIL', '###');
define('DESIGNER_CONTENT_FILE_CHMOD', 0666);
define('DIRNAME_APP_UPDATED', 'concrete5.6.3.3');
define('DATE_FORM_HELPER_FORMAT_HOUR', 24);
define('DATE_APP_GENERIC_MDY', 'd/m/Y');
define('DATE_APP_GENERIC_T','H:i:s');
define('DATE_APP_GENERIC_MDYT','d/m/Y H:i:s');
define('DATE_APP_DATE_PICKER', 'dd/mm/yy');
?>
--------------------------------------------------------------------

# concrete5 Version

# concrete5 Packages
earthling two theme (1.4), Event Calendar (3.3.3), Fancy Image Links (1.3.8), Galleria image gallery (2.0), Pixo Form Templates (1.0.1), Pro Events (11.3.0), Pro Forms (7.6.2).

# concrete5 Overrides
mail/block_form_submission.php.orig, mail/block_form_submission.php.new, mail/block_form_submission.php, single_pages/OCC-banner-small.png, single_pages/onecallbannernew.gif, single_pages/single_pages.css, single_pages/quick-help-mo-itic-view-ticket.html, single_pages/quick-help-ne-itic-view-ticket.html

# concrete5 Cache Settings
Block Cache - On
Overrides Cache - On
Full Page Caching - Off

# Server Software
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)

# Server API
apache2handler

# PHP Version
5.4.6-1ubuntu1.8

# PHP Extensions
apache2handler, bcmath, bz2, calendar, Core, ctype, curl, date, dba, dom, ereg, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, hash, iconv, intl, json, libxml, mbstring, mcrypt, memcached, mhash, mysql, mysqli, mysqlnd, openssl, pcre, PDO, pdo_mysql, Phar, posix, Reflection, session, shmop, SimpleXML, soap, sockets, SPL, standard, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tokenizer, wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, Zend OPcache, zip, zlib.

# PHP Settings
max_execution_time - 30
log_errors_max_len - 1024
max_file_uploads - 40
max_input_nesting_level - 64
max_input_time - 60
max_input_vars - 1000
memory_limit - 128M
post_max_size - 40M
sql.safe_mode - Off
upload_max_filesize - 40M
mysql.max_links - Unlimited