It's just nice to talk to other developers isn't it. Are there any user groups?

I commented on a thread a few minutes ago about how fantastic the forums were. I wondered though, many of us are probably sitting at home or in a small office somewhere and are more than likely the sole developer using Concrete5.

I'm the same, at home trying to start a small web development business using Concrete5 as my main and sole CMS. Some times I think it would be nice to meet like minded developers and brainstorm, chat and generally go geeky about development and web design.

Is there an equivalent to LUG (linux user groups) for C5 users. I think it's a great idea to get together once a month or so and maybe meet like minded individuals, that and also being able to hold a conversation about about web design without the other person slipping into a comma.

Just a thought . . .

JohntheFish replied on at Permalink Reply
JohntheFish
There are some international groups, including here in the UK.
http://www.concrete5.org/community/international/...
kappi replied on at Permalink Reply
Morning John, I'm based in Scotland and will have a look at the link you suggested.

Thanks
Tony replied on at Permalink Reply
Tony
I'm always down to meet up with some other concrete5 developers. will be traveling to new zealand and australia at the start of next year. let me know if you're in that area & want to grab a beer!