Page List

I mistakenly deleted the page list block on one of my pages and when I go to add the functionality back the list doesn't appear in the preview menu. Anything I can do?

upload files

I use c5 version 5.2.1 and I' m trying to upload a pdf file (11 mb)but I received the message "invalid form token" what's is wrong?

First Meeting - concrete5.info nbg crew

Hi concrete5 community, I'm glad to tell you, we had an very interesting first local group meeting. Upcoming and recent issues, how-to's and providing local services were discussed, we will inform you soon about with some details. Tom wrote an ab…

C5 for Intranet

Hi guys I am assessing C5 for use with our intranet. We are a large VFX firm (MPC) with around 500 employees. We really like the usability aspect of C5 (namely front end editing), but have some concerns as to whether it can meet our requirements. If an…

Block size

Could anyone please tell me how to adjust the block size that holds my slideshow? Currently if I use the Grass theme my images are displayed fine and at full size, however when I use the default yogurt theme (the one I WANT to use)my images are clipped…

C5 Theme Sites

Does anyone know of c5 theme sites? Before anyone yells at me :) I see the themes in the marketplace. I have found c5mix's site and concrete5themes.fr. I have watched the tutorial on creating my own and I will get that figured out (my first attemp…

Possible to schedule pages display times/dates?

I am working with C5 to hopefully migrate a number of nonprofit websites that I currently support in Joomla. One feature that we use that I believe is absent from C5 is the ability to post a page/story (page/block) by time and/or date. I.e. we have a…

Exclude from Nav & Page List Block

I added a page on my site that I wanted to be hidden from the navigation. I checked the Exclude from Nav box and it excluded it from the navigation perfectly. However, the page was still showing up in a Page List block. Am I missing another option to e…

Services and Hosting Directories

Hi; Where are the services and hosting directories mentioned as benefits of membership in the Services and Hosting Partner Programs. Thanks, Frank

Tokyo Open Source Conference 2009/Spring was success!

Guys, I'm really exhausted. I'm really exhausted. Because Franz and Andrew made this sick CMS, everybody was super-excited! So, in a way, I would say I hate them :-) People 've never stopped coming. People 've never stopped asking me questio…

Filter Posts