concrete5 vs. drupal

Okay. Andrew and I get asked this all the time, and to be blunt - I don't know or care. I stopped paying attention after Mambo because I was building earlier versions of concrete.. I've watched the admin/editing process on drupal sites over shoulders - bu…

Weird things happening

yet another question..sorry! can anyone help with this I have a number of Javascripts on the site I'm playing about with to see how these work however things seem to be going all over the place ie images in edit page section (blue ticks) and this also do…

using javascript

Hi I've added some javascript with the following tag example /js/jquery.cycle.all.js" Don't seem to work is there anywhere to read up on using javascript? Thanks as always

auto-nav external link?

I'm a CMS/PHP virgin, so I'm still trying to figure out stuff! That being said, is it possible to add an external link to the auto-nav list? I have a wordpress blog styled to my current C5 theme, and I want to have a link to it from the auto-nav menu. …

Removing add to in block

Is there a way to limit a block so this can't be added to I have seen it somewhere in forum but can't track it down now anyone point me in the right direction

PHP/Networking thoughts

I have a home network with an Ubuntu LAMP setup, 2 Vista PC's, and another Ubuntu box. I am unable to view my C5 pages within my local network unless I am on my Ubuntu LAMP server box. Let me type that again - only the C5 pages are hiding. They time out. …

Saying "Hi"

Just wanted to drop in and say "hi" to all the concrete5 supporters. I stumbled across c5 yesterday and am blown away! I have been hacking away at WP as a cms for awhile now, therefore can really appreciate how amazing c5 is! Talking about WP there are 2 …

Approval Process

Hi within the approval process is it possible for instance if a editor makes changes to a page that an email could be sent to the administrator letting them know there is changes to approve on the system?

Speed, Users and Modules

I am considering building a site with C5. I guess I will write my own modules for separate user profile pages, user tagging and then searching of these pages and tags. Can anyone let me know if this is doable on C5 as it stands? Thank you much, …

Thank you!

I've been exploring concrete5 the past week. I now have it installed on my development server and have integrated a fairly complex site as a theme. I just wanted to say thank you for an amazingly kick-ass CMS. You people rock the world with this thing.…

Filter Posts