Where is "Request::parsePathFromRequest('ORIG_PATH_INFO')".

Where is $path = Request::parsePathFromRequest('ORIG_PATH_INFO'); April 16, 2014 at 4:22 AM Permalink Edit Delete I am finding $path = Request::parsePathFromRequest('ORIG_PATH_INFO'); I just only know it is in concrete/libraries/request.php but i c…

One page Parallax theme

Hello all. I bought a beautiful one-page parallax theme (not CMS). Is it straight forward to make a Concrete5 theme out of this, or do I need a bunch of php experience to get the job done? I know how to do it with a "conventional" theme, but not sur…

Giving a user administrative access

Once again I apologize for asking a question for which there should be an easily findable answer. I searched the documentation and forum, and Googled it etc. and haven't found an answer. I am hiring someone remotely to finish my Concrete 5 site. I was abl…

Ability to Search Licenses

I would love to see a search functionality to the page where you can view add-on/theme licenses. When you have a lot if can be a challenge at time to find a particular add-on.

Edit or Remove a Project URL

Hi C5 Team, So what I am missing from my Account view is to be able to edit or remove a project url. When doing a site relaunch, I often put C5 on a subfolder on the live server, to create the site and at the end I set the domain to point on this subfo…

Social media links not working

i need help my recommend this page box ... when you click to Share a certain page on any on the icons, for example Facebook or Twitter or Linkedin for example on this page, of a specific artist like this one http://www.atozevents.com/las-vegas…

traditional forum style

If I may add a wish, I'd only ask for a more traditional forum style. What's the purpose of seeing the same active discussion 5-times in a list? That's just a waste of space and hides unanswered questions. Yes, I know I can filter for them, but actively c…

product detail page ideas

I am a HUGE amazon fan [shopper] and the "people who bought this also bought", as well as "related items" would be good to have in the product detail view. Since we're taking some emphasis off support, maybe it shouldn't be the top button in the side…
« Previous123456...455Next »

Filter Posts