Free hosting

Hi everyone. I have 3 available hosting slots that I can allocate free of charge. These would not be suitable for very high traffic websites. If you already have a domain name please contact me and I will set it up for you. If you don't have a domain I c…

website compatibilityfor tablet devices

I'm hearing from those trying to access my website that they cannot access the full site using a tablet device. Issues with "purchase" options. Using a desktop or mobile phone are fine. Do I need to correct this problem with compatibility with tablets by …

Need Post Delete Button

I don't know what I do to cause it but I keep seeing double posts of mine and no way to delete. I would like to delete other posts of mine that may not be so helpful to anyone just to get rid of clutter.

Permissions error

I am getting afew errors when trying to give a user permissions. Here it is: Fatal error: Call to a member function setPermissionObject() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/beck.yorserve.co.uk/pickersgillmanorfarm.co.uk/concrete/elements/permission/…

Newbie needs to delete a file set

I am messing around a bit with the website I run for the school I teach in. I have created a file set I no longer need (and all of the other web admins in the district can see it), I have moved the files from it to a different set but how do I delete the …

Blog page layout

Good evening, I am a real beginner and have managed to change my blog page to a grid of thumbnails which I am really happy with, however, I am unable to make the blog posts all sit in the grid correctly. Does anyone know what I have done wrong? http://o…

FileMaker php API

I Have dropped Filemaker.php and Folder that defines the API in src folder for Concrete 5.7. How do I include the file in the system so that I can take advantage of the class in a block? Please see the picture of the directory structure.

Filter Posts