Where to set up email settings for inquiry form

Hi all, I have a submit enquiry form on my website. I am wondering where I might find the settings to enter the email address the emails get sent to and also the auto reply settings? Happy to supply screen shots once I know where to look. Kind Rega…

COncrete5 8.1 no updates ?

Hello Concrete5 members, I have multiple Concrete5 8.1 website and there are some annoying bugs in this version. Sadly I don't see any updates coming anymore ? When will these bugs be fixed? :) When I click on "edit this page" the "Add content t…

Blocks and stacks

I am picking up where someone else left off on a Concrete5 site. When I try to access "Blocks and stacks" on the full sitemap, I get "You cannot access these permissions". Well, I'd like to know why and I'd like to know how to gain access. I think this is…

Blocks and stacks

I am picking up where someone else left off on a Concrete5 site. When I try to access "Blocks and stacks" on the full sitemap, I get "You cannot access these permissions". Well, I'd like to know why and I'd like to know how to gain access. I think this is…

form uploader

Is there a way to use a form to upload a file for me to review. I want people to be able to upload a word document or image so I can evaluate.

Transfer data (Customers, orders)

Hi There I am moving my site to Shopify. I am having trouble in getting all my customer data and previous orders. Is there anything I can do to get these datas? Thanks for your help in Advance

Bulk import into express

I've got a csv file with one thousand entries.. Is there a way to bulk import into version 8? All the entries will be used with express Thanks Bob

Filter Posts