email with Bluehost

I've seen similar problems in the forum, but haven't found a solution that works for me. I have several installations of Concrete5 (5.7 all the way up to the latest v8) hosted on Bluehost. I cannot find the golden ticket to send emails via the website. …

Phantom blocks again...

I know I've got the buggy version, but I can upgrade cos my server doesn't meet the requirements? Anyway I keep getting phantom blocks that only appear when I'm not logged in. Any ideas what might cause this? Thanks again

Dragging blocks

When I last used C% you could drag/move a block doesn't seem to work these days. Anyone else get it work?

So more issues...

The home page gets corrupt cos the block wasn't closed whilst I was editing it, internet issues. However this then breaks the page. No worries I'll go to a previous version. But that doesn't work all I can do is make new page, but how do I replac…

Upgrade question

So the version I'm using is 5.7.4.2 I found an addon I want and it requires 5.7.5 .... How complicated is it to upgrade and will affect the current site?

Register single page replication issue

So I copy the single page and the controller from the core and put them in the relevant folders in application. However, whilst they work fine from the core when I have them in the application area the throw an error of invalid call to member function.…

Public registration page

Is there a way to allow the public to register or is there a plugin? I need name, address, company etc, and password with strength preferably Thanks I'm using 5.7

Filter Posts