Projects and addons are so confusing!!!!

I work for 1 business that has 2 websites that are both C5. However the 2 websites are both independent. I downloaded the advance form addon as we were going to use it for both sites and then purchase another liecence but we are now just going to use i…

Constructive feed back requested

I hope this is the right spot for this but I could really use some constructive feed back on my site, I try to get people I know to check it out but they don"t appear to have the time, so I'm reaching out to the people that know, so, like i said I'm looki…

Social Feed Block Availalble

Hi, I have created a block called "Social Feed". It allows you to display multiple RSS feeds from multiple social networks - all in one consolidated feed! Currently, it has a few minor behavior issues, so it has not been approved for the marketplace ye…

Site isn't working properly after moving it to new hosting service

Hi! I am working on a website and decided to move it to a faster hosting service. I also changed it from '.net' to '.org' ... Ever since I did the move, the site just hasn't been working properly; sometimes I can't access it, and sometimes it redirects…

Opinions on LESS

Any LESS users out there? Would love to hear your opinions on using LESS, In your opinion is it worth using? do the pros, outweigh the cons? do you find yourself using one set of features far more than another? etc etc, anything you feel is good bad o…

New MS-Office file types

I have added in two new file types: docx and xlsx which are for Office 2007/2010 and Concrete seems to have issue serving these as when you are not an admin user, it wants to prompt to download as a zip file. The system seems to handle doc as a file type…

Timed Release and Advanced permissions

I have looked through the forums, and I know there are a lot of people who are looking for the same functionality...right? I had a question about Timed releases and Advanced permissions. The website I am working on currently has Advanced permissions ad…

Media Queries

Guys, I've been asked to do a site which uses Media Queries to display a separate Mobile CSS when the site is veiwed in a phone. Reading around I have to insert a new CSS link line into the page header like this one: My problem is that when w…

When the web host does not have Python, removing Versions

Does anyone have any suggestions for setting up Concrete5 on a remote server without Python so that it runs at maximum speed (after uploading it from a remote server that does have Python)? I develop my websites locally and then upload them to the remo…

Filter Posts