LinuxQuestions.org award - vote for C5

Hiya! Visit http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2011-linuxquestions-org-members-choice-awards-95/ and don't forget to vote for C5 in Open Source CMS/Blogging platform category and let's show some appreciation for our beloved CMS. Sincerely, Go…

Internet Explorer

I first downloaded Concrete5 about two weeks ago, and have been learning the ins and outs of this amazing CMS. I've also picked myself up a copy of concrete5 Beginner's Guide from Packt Publishing to accelerate the learning process (great book). By thi…

Unable to access some features on the dashboard

Hi everybody - I have a site where I am unable to access add functionality and Sitewide Settings. Everything else works perfectly. When those functions are clicked, it just spins and spins, no errors, no matter how long I wait. I have checked the permissi…

Direct link to a post in concrete5 forum?

Hey Folks, am I missing something or isn't there a way to get the direct link to a post in the forum here? Would be really nice if that would be added to the date. Direct links should be already there because they're used in notification mails. C…

recovering deleted files in file manager

hey guys I accidentally deleted all files in the file manager (don't ask how or why! *embarrassed* ) but I looked in the files directory and they're all still there. Is there a way to retrieve them from the 'files' folder and make them reappear in the …

Interactive Calendar?

I run a website for my Homeowners Association and I'm wanting to know if there is a way to have an interactive calendar on the site so Homeowners can assign themselves to days for either Pool cleaning duty or party reservations. Is there a way to to this…

Content Block disapering in IE

Guys, I have a new site: http://www.ufslearning.co.uk/ which has a footer div inside a container div. The footer has a Content area in it with a Content Block created in Global Scrapbook. This can be seen in Firefox, Chrome and Safari but not at al…

5.5.1 Update- Unfortunate Changes

Ever since I updated to 5.5.1 it has changed the format in which I can view Form submissions to my site. Also, the previous version allowed me to view more detailed statistics for my site, specifically, how many total visits have been made to my site so f…

5.5.1 - File Manager question

I have uploaded mp3 files for sermons for our church.. In these sermons in file manager, I have added a description. For example: Dog and Butterfly Is the Description not picked up by the site search? I have cleared the cache, I have re-built the …

Filter Posts