How do I publish my site?

I have looked every on how to publish. I know it is probably somewhere really easy but I can't findit. Can you help me?

Sitemap.xml

I have searched the forums for this answer but to no avail. On my server I have generate_sitemap.php in concrete/jobs/. The problem is it will not show up in the dashboard as a job so it can be run. Knowing what a great feature this is, I want to get it b…

Its using the wrong Page Type...

My eCommerce add on seems to have changed its mind on which page type to use for a new product added... It should be using "product detail", but now its making them "right sidebar" type. This results in a strange looking product page! I have the cu…

Permanent 2 for 1 in all our themes and add-ons

Hi, guys I just would like to announce that from now until the end of the year we have a permanent 2 for 1 offer on any theme or add-on that we have in the marketplace. Also from all purchases during this period we will give 1 theme and 1 add-on to first…

Help looking for a programmer...

Hello, I need help looking for a programmer. I have a post on the job forum and also on oDesk (https://www.odesk.com/jobs/~~379d9d5c4baf3494). But if you yourself, or you might know of some in the directory that would be up for the job please contact m…

How cool is the database manager - I like it.

Just install the database manager, I'm used to using phpmyadmin and am seriously impressed with the download, WOW!. Question is though, is there anything I should watch out for or faults, querks etc. As fellow devleopers I'm wanting to pick your brains…

A quick suggestion

Lately I've been downloading addons such as remo_sqlbuddy(database manager) and the php add on. I've noticed that for those coming to concrete 5 for the first time, there aren't any instructions for installing the addons, eg which folders to put the block…

Amiant Image Gallery not appearing in site add-ons list

The gallery no longer appears in the add-ons list within my site. I cannot search for it, nor can I find it manually in the lists. It's asking for an update that I cannot get :( Any ideas why??

Superfish Cache problem

My site performs perfectly without caching but as soon as I enable the cache I get "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SuperfishBlockController in /opt/bitnami/apps/concrete5/packages/superfish/blocks/superfish/controller.php on line 634" on any page tha…

Filter Posts