Help with Page Popularity Addon

I am working on an Addon that will list pages based on data derived from the PageStatistics table. Three options so far are: 1. Most hits of all time 2. Most hits in the last month 3. Trending pages in the last month The first two are easy: add u…

Help? I accidentally deleted my theme (and all my work)

I accidentally deleted the theme "Greek Yogurt" (which I was using to build my site) instead of clicking "customize". Now, everything is gone, and I was 95% finished!!! 1. How can I get the theme back 2. Is there a way to restore everything I had p…

DITA

Has anyone tried publishing from a DITA XML system to Concrete? DITA is an Oasis standard. http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita Our TechPubs content is in DITA and if we could figure out a publishing pipeline to a CMS …

Hard-coded blocks and cache

Here's a question I asked in Totally Random stream on February 10th: ---------- If I hard-code blocks to template, will they get cached just like "normal" blocks added to areas? ---------- There wasn't an definite answer available at the moment,…

Do you consider 5.4 dead, and all new install to be 5.5.1? If we have 5.4 sites with lots of scrapbook stuff, seems like it a ball ache to convert to stacks. How long do we leave 5.4 sites before needing to update?

tinyMCE spell checking hangs if no port 443 available

Hi all....Just wanted to share a problem and a resolution....if your C5 server is behind a firewall that does not allow SSL connections, the spell check in tinyMCE will not work. tinyMCE relies on a GoogleSpell API that requires ssl/port 443. If there i…

dashboard completely blank?

I uninstalled V 5.5.1 and installed V 5.4.2.2 so I could use one of the themes I wanted. Everything seemed to work fine, I can log in, edit, add pages etc but when I click on the dashboard, it's completely blank. The edit bar up top is there (with ret…

Newbie needs menu help

Hi, What a great resource this forum is for us starting out! I am using the auto-nav menu and can't get it to display any of the sub pages. There has to be something super simple I am missing. I have checked all of the common sense settings, th…

RSS feed for How-Tos!

I would LOVE to be able to subscribe to the how-to section as an RSS feed. Whenever I miss Totally Random and forget to check the how-tos for a while I miss a ton of great content.

Filter Posts