Monitoring

My forum monitoring used to work, at least for some posts, but now it doesn't. Does someone have a suggestion for what I might be doing wrong? You just hit the monitor button right? Thanks.

Members List Disappeared from Members Page

Hi Team, A site I've been working on for the past couple of months & have gotten massive help from you all on here has been live for a couple of weeks now. The client mailed me this morning to say that the members page was blank. Sure as $h1t, when …

Do I love concrete5?

I'm in the middle of a love / hate relationship at the moment... I'm fully behind concrete5, and will persevere using it for a personal site, but for my client I think I'm going to go back to Joomla.. I know I should provide reasons so below : la…

Sorting out the 'Files' directory

OK I'm no techie but have still managed to work my way around Concrete5 and generally it's been good to me. But, when uploading images in file manager then replacing editing etc etc my files directory continues to grow. So I may have 5mb of images actu…

Profile pages error: "Page Not Found"

I'm trying to activate the profile pages for registered users but keep getting "Page Not Found" when accessing the pages below. URL link from the User Info add-on: my_site.com/index.php/profile/1/ URL link from the Members page: my_site.com/index.ph…

Add-on Ideas

Hi guys, i have recently moved back to concrete5 from Joomla because, well lets face it you've got to love the method of editing. So anyway i have spent some time going through the documentation and I've messed around with a little bit of code but i think…

news section

Hello, I would like to have a news section on my site. Each news item should have a news item title and a block of content for the news itself. On the home page of my site I would like to display only the news item titles of the last few news items.…

10 discounts available...

Please Sir... Please polish my site: http://www.concrete5.org/offers/-/har29jt7ppq3/ It's an easy way to make your site look polished. But get in quick. Only 10 copies available.

Filter Posts