Editable area at top of page behind admin tool bar

Hi All, I have an editable area which is right at the top of my page, however when in admin mode I am unable to edit the area as it is hidden behine the admin bar. Is there any way to hide the admin bar or edit the top of template pages in these events?…

Suggestion: Poll on forum

I think it would be pretty cool to have the ability for the user community to create his/her own poll in their post. I know UBBThreads and VBulletin offer this. I also understand that you guys "home brewed" this forum - correct? Thanks, Kent

Best Theme out there?

Interested to hear what people are using for themes on their Concrete 5 website.. Wound up going with: "Black Accents 2.0" as it seems to have the most consistency between IE and FF. Thoughts? Thanks, Kent

file manager has no select + upload - botton

hi the last week installed 5 virtual-servers (each with concrete5/apache/mysql) on my ubuntu-server. everything worked fine. today i logged in to the pages, and in the file manager there were no buttons for "select" and "upload" anymore. so i cre…

URGENT! trouble accessing site

I've been having trouble with my site for almost two weeks now. At first I thought it was a problem from my hosting provider but now I'm suspecting it might be something else. Let me start from the beginning... I had transferred my site from one hostin…

Guestbook/Comments not posting?

I have installed concrete 5.4.2.2 for two different clients and have noticed that the comments won't work? If you have a look at: http://info.kjgraphics.co.uk/index.php/about/guest-book/ and try and add a comment (this is still just the standard sam…

How long does it take you to develop a 'typical' C5 site?

I've worked with a lot of CMS's (C5 included) and I was wondering how long it takes other developers to develop a site with C5. I'm not talking about 'how fast' you can do it, but typically how long it takes. Also, don't count design time. Let's say yo…

Great training session in local school

Hi C5 guys! Just wanted to say great work on the new 5.5 version. Awesome stuff! I recently had the opportunity to conduct an introductory C5 class for a local Charter School's web programming class (middle school aged students). They're evaluating C5…

Google shutting Picnik down!

Just spotted that Picnik will be shutting its virtual doors on April 19 of this year: http://www.picnik.com/ Might be time to look at replacing Picnik integration in the file manager with a new, similar service (something like Pixlr, maybe? Think th…

sitemap and toolbar issues

Everything has been working fine until a few days ago. As far as I know, no upgrades or major changes. I cannot load the site map, I get to the point where I can open a branch, then get internal server error. Then after struggling to get out of that, I …

Filter Posts