Hard Coding Form Block Into Layout Question

I'm trying to hard code a form block into one of my layouts. I created the block the regular way, add it to my scrapbook, named the block sidebar_case_form and then embedded the block by using this code: $b = Block::getByName(sidebar_case_form'); $b-…

Concrete 5 Hosting

Hi there I currently have a site on Media Temple but it's built in Concrete 5. It's really really slow - especially back end when editing anything. I understand that Media Temple and concrete 5 are not that compatible. I've heard hosting it on conc…

E-Commerce- Variable Price

I am selling necklaces in 2 different length. I'd like the longer length to cost $8 more. When I go to Customer Choice, then Select- Product Price, all I see is 'Handle' and 'Name'. I don't see a section where I add the different 'values' that customer ca…

Private Marketplace Add-ons

I was just thinking about this and wanted to see what anyone else thought. I think it would be a cool if there was a way to make add-ons that you release to the marketplace but are not approved only available to sites registered under your account. That w…

Hosting C5

I've had a really bad experience with MuraCMS for the last year. I've been through three different hosting companies and with all of them my server started crashing once a day on average. I currently have a VPS with Ayera and I'm literally using 8GB of …

Multi user Content

I need to create a site for a school district. There will be multiple users per site and I need a complex permissions system. I need teachers to be able to put up content for their classes, but not be able to edit other teacher's content. I want the princ…

Theme/Website review

Hi to all C5 members, Open offers of website review. Need some help..... Built my new theme and would like feedback on it. Tested it on browsers available to me and a couple smart phones. I would like to know how you see it and if you see …

ProEvents3 released

Hi all, ProEvents3 has been publish and is available for download. There are some really sick features added this go with many improvements. - front end interface is now independent of any dashboard permissions - new AJAX full calendar - new and …

Unsubscribe from jobs email notifications

Hi there, how can I unsubscribe from email notifications sent through the C5 jobs board. For some reason I don't see the "Stop Monitoring" button.... Thank you. Alex

Guestbook/Comments Mailer

I have a client Concrete 5 site. The web files are stored on one host, but the Email accounts are hosted elsewhere. When I place an email in the notify email section of the Comments section. If a person posts a comment, and notify email is email@myweburl…

Filter Posts