Looking for a Freelance C5 Developer

We (our agency) has a need for several custom C5 add-ons to be developed. I'm looking for someone with enough php and c5 experience to be able to build custom add-ons from scratch. I have all the specs and details...please PM me if you are interested i…

Transfer content from Wordpress to Concrete

We will be converting a large site (100+ pages) from Wordpress to Concrete. Any helpful tips or conversion software available? Also... can Concrete handle 100+ pages? Are there any Concrete modules that need to be modified to handle that many pages (re…

[Help] Fatal Error ADODB pagestatistics

please help, i've got this error when i open my site: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [145: Table './k9933008_concrete/PageStatistics' is marked as crashed and should be repaired] in EXECUTE("insert int…

Excuse us for a moment

We need to update this site. bye bye for now. see ya in a bit

Introducing My Hosting for Concrete

I just want to introduce to the community here that I have my own hosting service available for Concrete! Below are the details: FEATURES: - 1 GB Storage - 5 GB Bandwidth - 3 Domains hosted on same account! - 50 FTP Accounts - 50 Email Accounts …

If a package hangs indefinitely upon completion...

...is this a controller.php issue? Example is the Galleria block. If you check the discussions for this Add-On, you can see many people have reported the same problem. I have tested it extensively over the past 3 months and finally came to realize some…

Milwaukee Wisconsin Meetup

Hey guys. The Milwaukee Web Design Meetup group is having a CMS mega-panel next Tuesday at 6pm and a few of us from Trivera will be up there demonstrating (and likely defending) Concrete5 amongst 7 other CMSes and their respective fanboys/fangirls. He…

Taking concrete5.org down shortly.

Just giving out fair warning, concrete5.org will be going down this afternoon for maintenance. You wanna buy something from the marketplace for that project that's due tonight? Do it now.

Have I totally screwed my site?

I posted earlier on about how I can't download modules from the marketplace. Not only that though. I can't update modules, or indeed concrete5 itself. I get errors about not being able to backup packages to a trash folder, and about not having a zip ut…

Unable to download modules from the Marketplace

I have previously downloaded modules from the marketplace, but when I tried just now, I got the following error message "You do not have permission to download packages from the marketplace." Any idea why? Gareth PS I'll avoid it for now by downlo…

Filter Posts