Latest Version is Here - Now What?

Ok, I just noticed that 5.5 is finally available for download through this site! Although it's not officially "the latest stable version" yet, I am wondering how it will be determined as to when and / or how it will be? I tested it out while it was in…

Help Promote Concrete5- Join the Concrete5 flickr group

Have you got any Concrete5 photos to share with the world? Maybe you have some photos of your latest meet-up or some photos of Concrete5 stickers in fun places? Want to help promote Concrete5 even more- Go ahead and add your pics to the Concrete…

Array Block

Hi, I need to put my images below into an array and save it as a variable. Can any one show me any guidance please..? Thanks [code]

Bill Carone

Thank you to Bill Carone for being a wonderful mentor, and supporter in the Concrete 5 Community. Without his assistance, I'm not sure that I would be able to do everything that I do! Thanks Bill!

admin login

hi - i recently installed the login add-on. worked fine. on that page, i added a form that allows a visitor to apply to be a registered user. logged out to take a look. tried to log back in and i go to the user login page where it requests an email in…

concrete5.co.uk

Anyone else find it slightly odd that the top search result for concrete5 at google.co.uk goes to an 'official partner' site rather than the main concrete5 site? I know frz doesn't control google but it does slightly disappoint me that if I tell a clie…

Page Forbidden not displaying blocks.

Hi All I posted this within someone else's post but go no response so thought I would create a new one…. I have created a custom 'page forbidden' and changed the config/site_theme_paths.php accordingly. However, when a user is not logged into the si…

How to redirect (map) pages, see attached file.

I seems not to work this one out myself so any help will be great. I'm working on a site with some menu-structure, see attachment. My question is: How do I redirect (map)-pages so they are not visible for a visitor? If i strip: site.com/mondhygiene…

A BIG Thank You...

...to everyone who over the last 12 months has purchased my 'Rounded Image Corners' addon. All procedes from this addon go to the UK based 'Help The Heroes' charity. The addon has now broken the £200 pound mark.... so a big thank you to everyone who purch…

Filter Posts