Adult content?

I'm looking at creating a website catalog using Concrete5 with the intention of selling a number of art books which would constitute 'adult content'/sexual material. I see this is expressively prohibited for those looking to be hosted by Concrete5, how…

Concrete5 Security Announcements

I do a lot of work with a particular client (a design agency) who I've helped them in adopting C5 to replace the internal CMS they had used for some time. They asked if there was an email list or RSS feed of just C5 security related issues as and patch…

Connecting to Verifying Ownership - Google

Hi, I realize this is a very elementary issue I'm struggling with, but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction... I'm trying to verify the ownership of my site (hosted through Concrete5) for Google so that I can create an email addre…

Tynt

Just wondered if anybody has heard of http://www.tynt.com before? They seem to offer a neat little service of adding a link back to your site from material that is copied off your site. They claim they are safe but who really knows, so before I give…

Mobile and Multi Site Best Practices

Hi all, I'm just testing the water with these questions to see if there is value in either a blog post or white paper that I could write. Multi-site: I use a single core instance of concrete5 to host a number of domains on the same server. I run…

Please help!!

Hi, Hope someone can help as this is driving me mad. I have set up C5 on my clients server and all seems to be working well apart from the following: I have set up a page and added block elements to the defaults for that template. Problem is when…

Partner Programs

I have been developing a few sites in Concrete now, including hosting. I am looking at joining one of the Partner programs, but am not to sure of the different options they offer. I have read through both options, and it would appear I could sign …

Form Block

Can someone tell me how to simply define the width of input textfield to a different size? thanks.

Core Plugins Forum?

Just a thought - I see a lot of help request posts on the ecommerce add-on and some other core developed add-ons like Calendar. Might it be a good idea to provide a separate sub-forum/section in the forums for core developed add-ons? The add-on …

Filter Posts