Can't Login

In the middle of the day we lost the ability to login to the site. We are getting 500 errors and through hours of debugging we were able to get it to "No input file specified" and "Page not found." The site hangs on the /login/do_login/ page.

Installing Concrete5

I deleted concrete5 and then re-installed because i could not edit my website using my username and password generated by concrete5. Now i want to access my website and the installation prompt comes up. I filled on necessary information - that is my mysql…

Transfer/Assign License To User

Hello All :: Read other threads on this topic, but cannot find answer to this issue. I've purchased a license under my username, and need to assign it to a client site who has their own user name. I end up here http://www.concrete5.org/profile…

Feasibility of using Concrete5

I have used it for a website and plan to use it with some non-profits. Would love to switch our school district to it. However, all the schools and districts I see using it are not as extensive as what we have with out old home grown CMS. We have a huge d…

Returning username of approver in on_page_version_approve event?

Hi, folks. I've got change notifications going out via email based on page additions and updates, and it's working well, but I can't figure out how to return the name of the person approving a page in the on_page_version_approve event. The author name …

Connecting to Concrete5

Hello, I'm a bit confused as to how I can connect my site back to the concrete5 community. It seems pretty straight up but when I enter my concrete5 username and password it says 'You must login with a username that is an owner or editor of this proje…

Removed admin - how to get back into Dashboard

Hi guys, I was doing some stuff on my dev box and deleted my admin user [code] mysql>delete from Users; [/code] My purpose was to get rid of all my test users, and yeah ... I didn't think about 'admin'. So, any help would be greatly appreciated. Ca…

Problem in WYSIWYG Editor

Hi, I got a problem by using WYSIWYG Editor. I am using two WYSIWYG Editor in same form. The style, font-family, paragraph and font-size drop down in the editor menu is not working please see the attachment. I have displayed the codes below [code…

ERRORS AFTER UPGRADE

Hello, I have a concrete 5.4.2 site www.rctankhq.com which I updated to 5.4.2.1 Unfortunately there were many problems so I reverted to 5.4.2 but the problems didn't go away. If I create a new block it kicks me out of edit mode. If I try to edit a block i…

Filter Posts