Good day for C5

Enjoying a little celebration today... just presented a proposal to rebuild our corporate web site with C5 to our Marketing group. It was a major hit - unanimously accepted.

Kwiks Slider issues

I am unable to make my client's site function properly with the Kwiks Slider add-on. At first, the edit option on the tool bar wouldn't work. After upgrading to 5.5, still having issues and the Kwiks Slider does not appear. This is what I've attempted so …

In page analytics not showing in Google analytics

We have a site built on C% and have added the google tracking code as usual. All the analytics features work apart from the inpage analytics and I get this error: We've identified problems in your setup. These may cause problems loading In-Page Analyti…

Feature Request for Concrete5.org Marketplace

Hey, I'm not sure where the right place would be to post this, but I think it would be a cool upgrade/addition to the Concrete5 Marketplace if there was an option to add an Add-On/Theme to a "Wishlist"... ala Amazon.com. I often find myself considerin…

Mobile Redirect with Tera-WURFL: Syntax error

I have posted a request on the Tera_WURFL site, but thought I might get a quick answer here from a c5 PHP expert. I successfully installed the Tera-WURFL package. This is for a redirect, not a theme switch. I have included the following code directly from…

PUG+ alignment issue

I am attempting to add a grid gallery via PUG+ to a site and from the example page it looked like I could do exactly what I wanted. I basically just want a 2 column grid with a set amount of space between thumbnails both vertically and horizontally and th…

103 government of kenya websites hacked

http://www.domainsafrica.com/2012/01/103-government-of-kenya-websites-hacked.html it's build with joomla, thats why i never start to learn/install joomla. better drupal or wordpress. it's rare to hear drupal site got hacked. mostly is joomla, i don't k…

linking a file upload block to and idividual gallery for a page.

I have a fan site, which is being designed so that members of the site will be able to upload their own images to a gallery for each game....and I know that I need a gallery for each individual game but what I am struggling with is being able to have a fi…

Filter Posts