URL redirect

Sorry if this is too basic. I would like to offer visitors to a section of my site a simple url. Right now it is something like: http://www.cnycda.org/index.php/central-new-york-teacher-recruitment-days/. I would like to give them an address like: …

Help! i deleted a theme

and now i cant re-install it? Its no longer available in the theme marketplace? Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks

whitespace - page title bar

I need a css whiz to help me figure out how to eliminate the gray title bar that shows up on every page of the whitespace theme... a million thanks in advance, David

Things happening here on the East Coast of the USA

I just finished reading this thread on the forums http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/chat/gaming-karma-i-mean-really/#103527 I decided to make a quick post of what and why I am doing some things over here. Karma is all good and we as a commu…

ChadStrat's 12Days of Christmas!

Hi all, Tis the season for the Reason! In celebration of the birth of Christ, I am offering FREE STUFF for 12 days! All purchases** of ChadStrat Products from Dec 13th thru Dec 25th will receive your choice of Quicklinks or EasyButton free! Just…

mysql error 5:Out of memory SOLVED

Just suddenly started getting an error message, everything was fine but now certain blocks are showing this error message "mysql error: [5: Out of memory (Needed 8386672 bytes)] in EXECUTE(.....". I have a page list block that with a custom template showi…

Importing C5 site into new domain

I have a C5 site installed at public_html/pinkgeraniumbarrington. We've just obtained the domain pinkgbarrington and want to move our existing C5 site to the new domain at public_html/pinkgbarrington and then delete the old domain. I'd appreciate any …

How easy would it be to design an shopping cart?

I am probably still a novice to intermediate with php but wouldn't mind doing my own shopping cart, has anyone tried at all and how difficult do you thing it would be. Ta

auto-nav block strange issue

Hello I want to add an second menu on my pages. The first is an superfish menu and I need the second to be an auto-nav menu but after I add the block and exit edit mode I can't click the links in chrome and mozzila but I can click them in explorer. …

Filter Posts