Developing (v7+)

some little issues

hi all, first congratulations for this killer piece of software. i've already started to play with the template integration and it's a breeze. usually i make use of drupal for big projects involving social features, but when it comes to a medium projec…

Including standard content

Is there a way to specify a block of content and then have that block included by reference on multiple pages? For example, if I have a footer I'd like to include on all my pages, but only edit it in one spot. I can get it to show up on all pages usin…

Menu lists

Hi! New Concrete-user here, love it so far. Much better than Drupal, which I gave up totally when I saw Concrete. Now to my "problem"; I have a menu setup like this on my site - Humm - Didumm - Dummdumm but autonav just spits it out like…

How to create packages?

Hi, I'm working on a site for a client and I'd like to pass them a package so they can install the site over their C5 instance, instead of having to pass them all the files + SQL queries to generate the default blocks on the page types I've created, fo…

Dynamic displays

I am trying to create an extranet of sorts that allows companies to sign-up for the site and get access to a password protected area for their employees. I have read through the documentation and played with a demo I installed and like most of what I see.…

External Forms

Does anybody have info on making external forms? i am trying to make osticket work within a form on my site.

Master / Detail Pages

Hello there, I'm currently trying to use concrete5 with a new project. Is it possible to do a Master/Detail-Page with concrete5? Or if not, are there any work arounds? I want to list all available Items for example and if someone clicks on one of them…

Using page attributes in a template

I am trying to create a template in which the page title (meta_title) is automatically be displayed in an H1 tag. How can you use page attributes in a template? Or is there a better way to do this?

Validations

I'm kinda used to the mvc model. So I would like to know if there is any way to work in validation doing something to tell "field name can't be blank" or "field e-mail must be valid" other than using js. Like creating my own model, if it were a mvc applic…

Filter Posts