Building with concrete5

Can c5 be set up to work on only part of a site?

Here's a question for you ... Can c5 be set up to work on only part of a site? Here are some examples of what I'm asking about. Could it be set up to work on examplesite.com/anything but not on examplesite.com nor on examplesite.com/everythingels…

Modifying slideshow to display image file names

I'm currently trying to get the image slideshow on a site to display filenames. The current block I'm using for the slideshow is exactly what the client is looking for, it's just a matter of figuring out how to get file names to display on the page and c…

Making Custom Fonts Always Render No Matter What

I have a client where their site is having trouble rendering the custom fonts that I included with the theme. Here is the behavior I'm seeing: - Does not always render custom fonts in all browsers - Manually clearing cache SOMETIMES - and only tempo…

Fatal Error After Cache Clearing Job

I am getting a fatal error message that shows up on the bottom of every page. This happened after I installed the "Clear Cache" addon. The addon is basically just a job that clears the cache. I tried uninstalling it, but the error is still there, even a…

eCommerce product addon

Hi, I have a customer who sells bespoke greeting cards. They would like to offer their customers the option to add a personalised message for a small fixed fee per card and I'm trying to find a option either within the ecommerce core package or an add…

Cannot configure TinyMCE textareas and dynamic add...

Hi, I would like to include TinyMCE editors on my add/edit block form, but I can't configure the editors. At the top of my form.php file (which is included by add.php and edit.php), I put : [code] [/code] and when inserting the textareas : …

Stuck on Possible JQuery Issue...

I've been working on a new site for several months and had to use a third party Jquery Accordion to get some desired functionality. Prior to going live, I was able to open any page and put the page in edit mode. However after the site went life, any of th…

Default Profile Member Page Errors

I guys! I activated the profile pages and is working fine except this 2 pages: -> mysite.com/index.php/profile/view/1/ -> mysite.com/profile/friends/ I can't see the profile and my friends list pages! The browser came blank and this is what I…

Block adds on laptop but doesn't add on host

Hello, I've designed a block for Concrete5 - a contact form. It takes 3 variables as user input during block installation (e.g. email address to send the form to). It installs fine on both my laptop's server and host's. When I try to add the block on m…

Custom login page from package

Is it possible to either replace the existing login page or create a new login page, when installing a package. To be a bit more clear I want to install a custom login page when the package is installed.

Filter Posts