Building with concrete5

Problem with add-on

hi - I have the Page Mapper add on and after a problem upgrading to 5.6.3.2 (long story) I started getting error messages when i click on markers on the map - see attached file. I have already posted to the add on support page but I don't know if the faul…

2 problems - triggering template pages, and page lists

I just have 2 problems left on our new site: 1 Registered Users can select to launch the template page editor, but when selected the result for them is 'Page Not Found'. I've been through the page permissions and they are set up to be able to edit cont…

Moving Containers

I'm struggling to move containers down a page to make room for an element I'm enlarging. I had hoped elements would simply bump down the page. I've tried to find this in HTML but no luck. This is probably simple but it's driving me crazy! The site is www.…

[5.7] Custom page title format

Does anyone have a pointer on how to modify the page title format in 5.7? I've done a bit of searching around, all I've turned up is http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/how-tos/editors/change-the-format-of-your-sites-page-titles/ which doesn't seem …

Allow to Users to Edit the same Page at the same time

Hi All, I have a page which by default, is a shared page "profile" - I have added a snipped of code to allow users to upload content to the page and thus, have some custom content in their. I will eventually have 500 users wanting to do this, but …

Renaming /files/ directory

Hi. I have a client who is hosting their Concrete5 Installation on a very strict server. This server does not allow a folder to be named "/files/". Is it possible to rename the /files/ directory?. If yes, what strings do i have to change in the data…

Compressing Existing JPGs

All, I have been auditing a customer's site that they've been left to admin for some time and they've been adding JPG's of significant size, some splash images for example are 720kb!! I was hoping that I could use the File Manager to search for all …

How to install custom DB tables in 5.7

I have a db.xml file in \application\config with some tables setup in the usual C5 format, e.g.: [code] ... [/code] How do I install these? Pre 5.7 you'd go to dashboard ->…

Layouts not working correctly

I'm having an issue with my layouts. On Google Chrome, they appear fine to me but on Firefox, I can only have 1 column per row. If I make a layout that's 2 rows and 2 columns, it puts the 2nd column beneath the first column, so everything is lined up in o…

Forwarding to Gmail

Hi! I do not write code and I'm not techy. It's all greek to me so please keep this in mind when you respond! I would like to set up a way for people to contact us from the website and have their comments/questions forwarded to our business gmail ac…

Filter Posts