Building with concrete5

Picture in desired place in standard theme

Hey there, currently I'm building a very simple site with the standard theme from concrete5. This one though doesn't allow to put a picture next to the middle text (see http://i.imgur.com/U7q2N7K.png ) And now there's my question, since I never le…

Change owner and developer.

I have an existing website with two domain names associated with it and I am in the process of moving them from a hosting site which was chosen by the person that initially developed my site for me to a different hosting site along with moving the domain …

Access current row and previous row

Hi all, I have tried my hand at creating a customised block using the core 5.7 FAQ block (allows me to repeatable items). I have it all working nicely... YAY for me however now I'm working on the view.php. I can get a foreach statement working for o…

Developer Documentation: Working with Files

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that new concrete5 version 7 documentation is available for working with files. This is way more comprehensive than we ever had for 5.6 and earlier. http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/working-w…

How to catch Javascript events?

Hey there, me again... so i'm building a block where the user will be able to select some files using the fileselector. The fileselector gets created with [code] $al = Loader::helper('concrete/asset_library'); [/code] When opening the File Man…

Dynamic style across a multisite

I'm thinking of using C5 for a multisite project and need to share content across a number of the sites. The sites will look different so will need to be styled differently. My question is whilst the structure will remain the same and can therefor uses th…

Multi Site, Multi Language Installation

Hi, I'm new to concrete5 I have some issues and I would like to understand the best ways to solve them. 1) I have a multi-site installation that is 5 sites which are different but that from time to time (even often) could "share" some pages (having a c…

TinyMCE, CKEditor, Redactor install in 5.7

Has anyone installed any of these, know which may be better? I am looking for a little more functionality in an editor. More word wrap capability around an image, a Read More button etc. Also which page do these go on? I am still deep in the l…

Grab each Parent pages' child pages - Autonav

Hi, I am trying to build a dynamic tabbed menu that shows each of the Parent pages in tabs, and clicking each tab displays a hidden that contains each Parents' pages child pages, eg: Parent Page 1 / Parent Page 2 / Parent Page 3 Child 1a,1b,1c / C…

Filter Posts