Building with concrete5

Permissions effected when duplicating site 5.7

Hi I have a series of very similar sites to produce, so I thought i'd make one, then duplicate it, however i copied the files and database, changed the names where I thought appropriate and it mostly seems to be working, however... I am unable to creat…

Topics and Date/Time blocks return 404 on use

Hi I'm trying to build a blog that uses the Topics and Date/Time blocks - which is pretty much a carbon copy of https://documentation.concrete5.org/tutorials/setup-a-simple-blog-within-concrete-5-7 except for different positioning (in fact, I use the H…

Large images not loading/no thumbnail

Been working on a site started with a fresh install of 8.0.3 for a bit over a week. Everything great until today. Logged in today and all of my banner images (the site's largest images) won't load on the page (banner set with attribute) and show as a brok…

Set minimum box height in theme customization panel

Hi I am currently building an editable theme for a client. I need to make the height of a box area editable but the customization panel will only allow me to set it to a maximum of 400px I need at least 500px, if not more. Where can I adjust the panel?

Block Edit challenges

Hi all, I am not able to edit , well I am not sure how to edit some blocks in particular. The best way to describe is by showing. Attached a brief screen recording the website URL is www.melangecounselling.com Any help would be most appreciated. T…

Extending search

I am building a new site with 5.8.0.2, I have a need to index an ever growing collection of custom data that is used to form inter-relationships across the entire site. This data is stored in serialised records in the block tables. I already have written …

Client editable Header Banner Block

I am completely new to Concrete5 But I have the basic block development down (allowing users to edit blocks in edit mode). C5 seems to be the easiest CMS for clients so I have been doing research on the development end for it. I don't want to switch just …

New Domain

I am assigning a new domain to a website I am building, and I am now getting this message with some of the add ons I have purchased. How do I solve the problem? Declaration of Concrete\Package\Hivis\Block\FullscreenBackground\Controller::registerViewA…

Question about what e-commerce addon is being used

Hello, I have a question about a Concrete5 site I cam across that is using a very nice e-commerce module. If anyone knows which one is being used, could you please let me know? I really like the step-by-step ordering functionality it uses. The sit…

Filter Posts