Developing (v7+)

Grid Layout Container Adjustments

Hi when using a Grid Container Framework as laid out here: https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/pages-themes/designing-for-concrete5/adding-grid-support-to-your-theme/enabling-grid-support-areas-and-layouts I constantly come up against issu…

Get arguments of single page in package controller

Hi, I want to get the arguments of a single page within a package controller. The page is /dashboard/users/search/view/3/. In this case the (single)page controller is /dashboard/users/search/ where the method is view and the argument is 3. In my pack…

Login as newly created user

I want to allow some users to make new users. I've gotten this to work, but now I want the "managing" user to log in as the user they create, if they opt to. I've added a checkbox, and when it's checked and submitted, i am doing: [code] …

Porting old Image Slider from 5.6.x to 8.x??

I have a website that has been running happily for years, now on Concrete5 version 5.6.3.5. I have been looking at upgrading to the latest and greatest Concrete5 and have installed it on my NAS to mess with and evaluate. My website uses the old Image Sli…

Page Type Defaults | Setup On Child Pages | 5.6 vs v8

in 5.6 we had an option on page type defaults pages to setup on child pages or not. A block could be left on the defaults page not set up. It could be set up and then un-set up again and not show on each page of that type on the site. The ability to …

Imagery on pages not printing properly - Grand Gallery block

Hello I am using the Grand Gallery block for images, and i would like to be able to print the page with the images stacked. At the moment the images are all over the place. I have a print.less file which currently has in it [code] // - - - - - …

Problem referring to a 3rd party library classes

Hello, I'm trying to install the dompdf library in order to use it in a single page. After two days of technical docs and forum reading, I still can't figure out what's wrong. As suggested in old forum discussions, I installed the library with compose…

Sorting by custom field

I'm trying the following: [code] use Concrete\Core\User\UserList; $list = new UserList(); $list->sortBy('sponsor'); $endlist = $list->getResults(); [/code] But it errors out as it can't see the custom field 'sponsor'. Do I need…

Filter Posts