Developing (v7+)

C5 v8.5 Event List View Template to Share with community

This is my hacked up event list view template for the built in Calendar in v8.5 . It casts the info in a nice Bootstrap 3 layout, (styling will vary from my screenshot according to your CSS, but the basic layout should stick), with some font awesome icons…

Bootstrap Grid Container

Hi, A facing an issue with the bootstrap grid container. Columns are getting added to the next row(Down) while adding a column and I cannot adjust the width of the column while editing. Expecting a quick reply on this

Error when uploading images

Hi, We've developed an error when uploading images to the file manager: Concrete\Core\Error\UserMessageException: Missing a temporary folder. in /home/smoothstay/public_html/concrete/controllers/backend/file.php:492 Stack trace: #0 /home/smoothstay/…

FullCalendar Can't format date

Hi I'm using the built in FullCalendar using ListMonth view and can't format the date. Currently it's showing as: Sunday December 1 2019 I need: Sun Dec 01 2019 I have searched the web and for fullcalendar v3 which C5 v8.5.2 uses I have t…

Getting a list of users by sponsor

I've added some attributes to users. Specifically, I've added "Clients" which is a number of clients that user is allowed. I've also added "Sponsor", to identify both if an account belongs to a Sponsor, and who that sponsor is. So I try the following…

Need to email contents of a custom form

I have a small form that generates a quote for the user. They can proceed with the the process, or PRINT or EMAIL it to themselves. I have the print function in place, but wondering how I can EMAIL it to them with a click of a button. If they click "…

Creating Prefilled Express-Form

I try to build an express-form with some prefilled values. [code] [/code] This approach works but because of the ->save() a new express-entry is saved each time. So that's not, what I want... How can I create a prefilled entry as st…

Using Express Detail pretty urls

I have added a method to the express_entity_detail/controller.php called action_view. It does exactly the same as the action_view_express_entity to allow me to pass in an id to get back an express object. So for my use case I have a single page setup w…

Filter Posts