Building with concrete5

Package development with Vendor resources

Hi all I'm new to C5 and wanting to create a new Auth Type which I've selected Spotify with it being a service not included in the current C5 version, although the OAuth vendor library from 'Lusitanian' is :) One of the classes I think I need to cre…

setting up a controller for a page type (5.6)

Hi, I'm trying to setup a controller for a 'page type'. I have tried to follow the instruction here: http://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/working-with-pages/controllers-for-page-types but it will not work... My page type is 'event_page' and…

Block save function attaching itself to any button in form???

I'm building a block similar to the concrete5 image slider. I'm using underscore.js to make the template for each item. Whats interesting is when I use on any items inside the text/template html, C5 automatically binds the controllers save function to …

Setting a variable in dashboard that is accessed from block.

I made a paypal button block but would like to be able to set the paypal email address from the dashboard. The address could change but there is multiple areas its used. Going back and editing each block would be troublesome. I need to make a dashb…

"Session bleeding" when using 'Sign in as user'.

Not sure exactly what to call this issue so here is the scenario we have come across with a client: Some context: a client site has a series of custom single pages strung together that allow a user to add/edit various details in a data collecting wizar…

importing registered users data

Does anyone know how to import registered user data from site built in 5.6.3.4 version to a new Concrete5 site?

PHP Block works in Draft not Approved

Hi I can't seem to find my exact problem on the forum, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help. I have a PHP code block on my site which attempts to load two page attributes and pass them to a URL which generates a charity totaliser. When I test i…

Appointment Plugin?

Howdy, So I am looking to add a booking function to my website, where a user can click a date and time to make an appointment. I did some googling and apperantly some folks were working on a plug-in for that back in 2010, but I don't think it was ever …

Filter Posts