Developing (v7+)

Cannot add entry to express object

I receive the following error: [code]Argument 1 passed to Concrete\Core\Express\Form\AbstractRenderer::__construct() must implement interface Concrete\Core\Express\Form\FormInterface, null given[/code] I've simply created an express object, created a for…

Modifying the labels in the login boxes

Hi, I'm trying to modify the "Username" and "Password" text in the login boxes on the login page and can't seem to find where to change this. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks, btroyi

Override core block templates from a package directory

Is it possible to override the core block templates for the Autonav from a package directory? I have created a custom view.php file and put it in this directory "/packages//blocks/autonav/templates/reponsive_header_navigation/" but it is not overriding…

DB for cities, countries and addresses

I am building a signup form and I'd like to put dropping lists with the countries, cities, addresses and postcodes of the world. Does something like that exist? A public / free DB already built to be called from my website? Thanks

Coupon Website with concrete5

Hi Team, I have several website which is created using Wordpress and recently fall in love with concrete5. Can any one please tell me if i can build website like https://www.couponnx.in/ this with the help of concrete5

Determining if page is in edit mode from page_theme.php

Hello, I would like to know if I can check if the page is in edit mode before setting the grid framework. Something from the page_theme like: [code] if ($c->isEditMode) { pThemeGridFrameworkHandle = 'bootstrap'; } else { pThemeGridFrameworkHa…

Block dragging not working in IE10

Dragging blocks from the block menu, or dragging them on a page to reorder them does not work in IE10. I'm experiencing this issue on 5.7.5.7, and I also tested this on a fresh install of 5.7.5.13 - where the issue still occurs. From what I can ga…

adding image styles in ckeditor

i work with version 8.1 in ckeditor. i have image and text in the content block. now i want to add a class, containing circle image, border size and color to a placed image. how can i achieve this? the only way i can add it is via html-code. is ther…

Filter Posts