Developing (v7+)

URL changing in C5

Hello, Recently I made a catalog website which embodies roughly 1000 products. I was handed on a database table with all products information to convert and display on their Conceret5 website. Instead of creating a page for each product, I built a page t…

Many folder inside File Folder

Hello, I was going through my file manager and found out that there are many empty folders inside Application > FIles. So I just wanted to know whether we can remove the empty folder or not

Make a file writable on the web server

We've developed a website for a client who has asked for their preferred server supplier to host. All fine by us. But when we want to make updates to the website we get messages like the one attached. As a result we have asked to make a file writeable. …

add query to $_get function

I am going to collect data to the form and get data with $_GET. I want, for example have this effect: www.domain.com/something/page1?text=abc to appear in the address bar. Do you know where I can add this option, or where i code, Concrete5 is controll…

Image Block Default ALT

Hey Guys, I remember earlier when we used to use the Image block and did not add the ALT manually it used to add the name of the image as the ALT by default. It seems on the newer versions this is not happening as it used to previously. Now on versi…

Custom Font in CKEDITOR

Hello, I'm a new c5 user, running 8.5.1 and I have to use a custom font in my site design. I'm using the Stucco theme and I've already done the uploading of the fonts from the Font Squirrel conversion engine, and added the fonts.css file. I've verified in…

Thumbnails Alter tag

I am using page list stack and in that thumbnails are missing alter tags link : https://exrx.net/Psychology/EMGBiofeedbackStrength

Messaging between user groups

Hi Folks, I have a website I am building and I have managed to set up messaging between individual users, but I also need to have the functionality of group messaging as well. So for instance I have two user groups "Tour Guides" and "Committee Memb…

Filter Posts