Building with concrete5

Trouble getting the right paths for addHeaderItem and includes

Hi, With concrete5 I keep having the problem of getting the right paths. For instance, if I want to add a CSS file for use with my form.php file (included by add.php and edit.php), this worked when I only had a block : [code] public function add() …

css: load once for multiple blocks

I've implemented a tooltip function on my custom block, and I load tooltip's css directly on block's header, with this line: [code][/code] The problem is that every block in the page loads this css, and it takes nearly one second to appear. One workaro…

Making a template of an existing page

I am new to concrete 5 so I am sure this is a simple page. Can I make a template of an existing page I have set up so that when I go to add a new sub page it is in the list of page types? Any ideas would be welcome. Just didn't know if I when I add a …

Allowing access to files for logged in users only

I have a site with a members only section. Advanced permissions are enabled and have created a downloads page that is hidden from guests. I have placed some links to PDF files on this page. The PDF's are in a file set with view set to exclude guests. The…

Very unique c5 issue. Help is appreciated

Hi there, I came across to one issue that has two possible solutions. However none of them work, so I was hoping someone has a better knowledge and is wishing to share :) I want to link to anchor in AutoNav, but by default it is not supported (at le…

Missing form reports

I recently upgraded my Concrete5 from 5.4.2.1 to the latest 5.6.3.1 This took a few upgrade steps. Unfortunately now I am not able to see some of my previous form results. I can tell they're still in the database, because I happened to have an old UR…

Discussion Forum Add On/ Error when deleting post on Guestbook

this is the error message: [code] mysqlt error: [1690: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`clicacc_cnc5`.`DiscussionSummary`.`totalPosts` - 1)'] in EXECUTE("INSERT INTO DiscussionSummary (cID,totalPosts,lastPostCID) VALUES (128,totalPosts -1,148…

Shortening web addres name

I am sure this is a simple request but I was wondering if someone could help me. We have a website for example www.testsite.com/content.index.php/products/trailers and our marketing dept wants to shorten that for use on our shirts, flyers, etc. Any wa…

Short URL to file?

Is there a way to shorten the URL to a - let's say - PDF-File? E. g.: [code]www.mysite.net/files/1111/2222/3333/mypdf.pdf[/code] becomes [code]www.mysite.net/files/mypdf.pdf[/code] Thank you very much! H. Angerer

Filter Posts