Building with concrete5

Concrete5 8.1 iFrame?

I am trying to embed an interactive application (shiny-server) in an iframe. I see there is an iframe add-on but it is not supported in version 8.1. I'm not a web developer by any means. Could someone suggest how to achieve this? shiny-server runs as …

Error Exeption: Method name must be a string

Hi I am running a multi-lingual site. I have been working on the content within the content blogs and all of a sudden got this error message: [code] Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_ERROR) Method name must be a string /usr/www/users/hotele/…

Express - Problems using Entities and Entries

Hi all, I am working on a site where users are submitting job requests. This creates an Entry for 8-9 different Entity types. I have already commented on a post about being unable to use the setFirstName('text') as it does nothing, but using setAttr…

Automatic Post to Facebook / LinkedIn

Hi, Is it possible to create a option to post a page made with composer to Facebook and/or LinkedIn when published. So something like this: - Image - Description - Pagecontent - Option to post to socialmedia -- [X] Facebook -- [_] LinkedIn I…

Concreteised a Theme, some Jquery help please

Hi There (firstly, I know its older software but it works well for the client and their needs so I have decided to updating the theme but leave the CMS at the final C5.6) I am having a Jquery issues having ported a bought HTML core to C5.6. It c…

Can't add Express Date attribute to custom template

I'm building a custom template for an Express List I can bring in text attributes without a problem but when I try to add a date I get the error: Call to undefined method Concrete\Core\Express\Entry\Search\Result\Item::getNewsletterDate() Code us…

Use common .js for defferent block templates (8.x.x)

Hi there! I'm using two forms in my page. Each of them is working with own template, but they have to use the same javascript helper functions (for validation). So, does anybody know the way how to use single common .js file for both templates?

How to upload files to a folder

Now that updating a site from 5.7 to 5.8 will remove all permissions for filesets, how do we modify our existing addons that upload files to a fileset so that they can upload to a folder instead.

Blog, posting and portals

Is there a way to have a portal to have other people in my company (editors, bloggers, etc.) to log in and just be able to post blogs (video or written) and choose tags while I, myself admin and editing the site, is the sole user to have admin access? …

Filter Posts