Building with concrete5

Custom Maintenance Mode in v5.7

Another day another C5 question.. I have followed 5.7 guidance on customising system single pages (link below) and have had no issues... that is until I got to the maintenance page. The article kind if implies this should follow the same process but I …

All post_thumbnail attribute images disappeared after update

I've had this happen on two sites when updating to 5.6.3.3. One site I migrated to 5.7 so I'm using the page list block and showing the thumbnails that way - but the site that is still 5.6.3.3 is still missing them. As far as I can tell the view.php in th…

ecommerce payment methods

I have a client that offers both a website subscription and physical products. Physical products can be invoiced or paid via Paypal. How can we setup the checkout so offline Invoice is NOT an option customers can select when becoming subscribers. I was…

Pop Up Login

I installed an Add On (Pop Up Login), I see it in my Add Ons and Themes list but when I edit my page and click to "Add Block", it does not appear in the list of items. ??

adding password protected pages

I would like to add a "members only" section that is password protected. Is this an Add On ?? Or - how do I set it up ??

Getting ready to Drop C5. Server response times are very slow

We recently relaunched our own website using C5.7. The best server response time we have achieved is 2.98s - averaging about 3.3s. (With caching on) When the cache is rebuilding this goes up to 11.87s. This is running on our own server where other …

Simple Anti-Spam Request

I've been searching this morning, but I can not find a definitive answer. I am looking to create a required anti-spam field that simply says: What is 1+1? I have created the field but now need to validate this field to only accept the number 2. A…

absolute path

Is there a way i C5 to force using the absolute path for the images /Flemming

5.7.3.1 - Error on create page - "Invalid Parent Page."

I tried to clean up page types and page templates so that my users have very little and clear choices about what to pick. That led to the situation in which I have only one page type with the handle "blank". Now, if I tell this page type under "detail…

Conditional Page Links

I have a series of pages which can only be viewed by people in specific groups. I want to put a series of links on a welcome page which apply only to those in that group. I can add the conditional text but not create it as a page link. I am struggling wit…

Filter Posts