Building with concrete5

Bug with TinyMCE - Format dropdown - 5.6.3.3

Hi I've logged a bug in the tracker for this. It seems that something has broken the Format dropdown from showing the format (h1, h2, p etc.) of the selected text. This is quite useful for visual reference for editing - client has noted it being a prob…

Get user's file set

Hi all I'm creating a file set when a user is created like this: [code] Events::extend('on_user_add', function($arg){ FileSet::createAndGetSet($arg->uName, FileSet::TYPE_PUBLIC, $arg->uID); }); [/code] The last argument is the user's ID, …

Deleting a file from the front end

Hi all I'm looking to create an interface whereby users can delete files they've uploaded using @johnthefish's Front End File Uploader. The idea is that they use that to upload photos to a gallery, but they need a facility to delete those files too. I …

Linking to pdf file in html block

I want to link to a pdf file I have uploaded in file manager. The problem is I am using a FontAwesome pdf logo, and this needs to be added using an html block. What is the correct way of linking to this file in an html block? The pathway is not very logic…

PDF as online viewing only

Is there a way to limit pdfs in Concrete5 so they only view online and disabling the ability to download the file? I have a client who has online house plans but doesn't want them to be downloaded.

Database Access

Hi im developing a mobile application for my client. The client already has a concrete 5 website. The client uses his website to: post blogs publish events I need to be able to access this data from the mobile app. Concrete 5 looks like …

Get Package from within block controller

Hi, How can I get the package from within a block controller? When adding a new block onto an area (so, BlockController::add()) r=there is now BlockObject yet. How can I get the Package? (other than hardcode the packagehandle). SnefIT

Can't Edit Blocks - ccm-highlighter Not Working

I am currently not able to edit or add any blocks to a site. The custom theme is using quite a few jQuery and javascripts and I am assuming they are conflicting with the block editing function, because the ccm-highlighter doesn't even show up in the sourc…

Sorting content

I am wondering what is the best way to accomplish the following task… I have a page with a grid of images…and also a page with a grid of videos that the user can view and click and they then open in a popup window. I would like to provide the option t…

Filter Posts