Building with concrete5

looking for add on solution fpr client wish list??????

my client operates a logistics/trucking company. he has a dedicated group of customers he hauls for and a dedicated group of trucking/transport companies who do his hauling. i am redoing a godaddy site for my client. he would like to e able to ha…

Date Navigation Block with Page Counter

I've been trying to figure out a way to display the number of pages that my website's blog has within the date navigation block. The view.php page is very simple. So simple, in fact, that I cannot seem to find a relationship between the date controller an…

Anyone made there own UiKit Vanilla Theme?

Hi There I was using 960.js in C5.6. Now in 5.7 I worked up my own version of the Elemental Theme, based on Bootstrap 3 and tweaking it further and further. I am sick of it though as it is really messy to navigate and I keep trying to mod with features…

Site not loading

My site is set up to require login. I am able access the login in page and submit my credentials, but then the site hangs. First day it was just really slow to load the landing page. 2nd and 3rd day it started hanging up and timing out but would load p…

Custom Block Added Twice

My wife has a recipe blog that we are moving from a custom developed CMS to Concrete5. To begin she has created a custom page type that she will use to input the typical blog type information: banter, images, etc. I've created a custom block that she …

file manager is not working with custom theme

I am new to concrete5 and this close to giving up on it altogether because everytime I think I've got things working it all breaks again. :( I built a site layout the way I normally do (with html and css), then went through the process of following the…

Is there an alternative to layouts?

I'm having huge trouble with (5.6.x) layouts. They're super buggy - in complex situations, I frequently find all the layout columns moving their contents elsewhere, or throwing them out of the layout altogether. It's a real nightmare. I think I remembe…

get number of unread private messages

Hi there, I'm a bit puzzled over this one... I can get the total number of messages in someones mailbox by using: [code]$ui = UserInfo::getByID($loggedInUser->getUserID()); $inbox = UserPrivateMessageMailbox::get($ui, UserPrivateMessageMailbox::MBT…

Filter Posts