Building with concrete5

Any way to put html links in the header nav area?

Hi, I am using the dotAwesome dark theme and I have removed the autonav and header nav completely from the stacks. The nav is still showing. I have tried adding HTML to the header nav stack and it does nothing. I want to link to pages in another folder on…

Database Problem

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is with my website, all I know is about when it started. Back in 2011 I upgraded C5 and there was a hiccup with that and it caused a minor issue that I have always been able to get around, but now I am up against a wa…

Events Listing with RSVP function?

I'm looking for an add-on that would allow me to list our events. I'd don't really want a calendar view, just a chronological list of upcoming events with a description. I'd like be able to send out an email to all members that a new event was created and…

An unexpected error occurred - cannot access dashboard/pages/themes

Hello! I'm developing my first concrete5 theme and I was just following the tutorial on adding custom classes to blocks, which required me to create a "page_theme.php" file, and then uninstall/reinstall the theme for it to take effect, but when I tried…

Making a website private - how?

I have a client who has a travel blog website. He will be going through a few dangerous areas. What is the easiest way to convert my open c5 website to a subscription based one? thanks

Caption on images

When using the Image block, there is a spot for "Alt/Caption" text. This adds alt text to the image, but a caption is nowhere in sight. Is this simply a bad naming convention in the UI or am I missing something? I tried adding this code to concrete…

Custom html in theme

Hi, We're building a site for a client and have a content area that we need to make editable. The problem is this: in order to achieve the CSS effect we want, I don't know how to create it in the template so that the user can update while maintaining …

Free 'Cache Warmer' C56 add-on

Can be downloaded from https://github.com/akodde/d3_cache_warmer. It renews the full page cache of pages. After one flushes the cache, a website can be slow because pages aren't in the cache anymore. This 'job' loads a set of pages and creates the cach…

Filter Posts