Building with concrete5

Showing thumbnails in blog - problem after hosting move.

Here's the code that should show thumbnails in a custom blog template, on a site running Concrete 5.5.1 on php 5.3.1: [code] for ($i = 0; $i < count($cArray); $i++ ) { $cobj = $cArray[$i]; $title = $cobj->getCollectionName(); $link = $nh->get…

adding user attributes

Hi, I am pretty new to building packages, and I have a question about adding custom user attributes. How do I know which properties to set for a given attribute? I found this in another package, which seem to work - but I would like to know how to …

Comments That Only I Post.

Can anyone give me an idea of how to make my guestbook/comments only show the ones I post? I am wanting a form of note keeping per user for Church sermon posts and it needs to only show comments by the current member logged in. Currently it shows a list…

Sort search results by select attribute

My client wants to add a select attribute that sorts the properties by quality: Signature, Executive, Premium, Quality. I tried adding the attribute, but the view.php sorts the quality attributes alphabetically instead of by their list order. I think …

May be server problem?

Hi, I am creating a website for a client. On my hosting the website works perfect. On his server there is problem on each page, that has a gallery. The menu and the content just dissapear. Here is the example. on my hosting http://nereale.light.icnho…

Filter Posts