Building with concrete5

Help needed

Hello ...would anyone help me professionally to build my website pls?

Leverage caching

I'm running some post-launch tests on one of my sites using Google Insights and it's recommending using leverage caching. Is this feasible with a CMS, where the client most likely won't want to save time by caching files in order to increase page speed? H…

Page type not linked to php file

Hi! I'm currently working on a new page type, two columns. (see screenshot). Problem: when i change the design of my page in concrete5 to the new layout, nothing changes. I created a new page layout and gave it the same handle as the name of the php f…

Real estate realworks

So, I have this client that wants a concrete5 site, with realworks integration. But, the cost to build such custom plugin is to high. To lower the costs for this. I can sell the plugin to other parties as well. So, who is interested in such a plug…

"Unknown database type enum requested ..."

I have added custom tables using enum as datatype. When I clear the cache this leads to the following error message: "Unknown database type enum requested, Doctrine\DBAL\Platforms\MySqlPlatform may not support it." According to Doctrine the solution i…

404 on homepage from some browsers only?

Hi, I've just realised my site at bowmenofbackworth.co.uk doesn't load on android browsers - the home page gives a 404 error (and the home link on the default 404 page loops back). As a temporary kludge I've put in a custom 404 page with a working link…

Line in my mail ?

Hello everybody, I use mail helper [code]$mh = Loader::helper('mail');[/code] with setBodyHtml(); Email sent, but a ( ?) tag at the beginning of the mail. Anybody have an idea ? Thank you !!

Hiding pages with future public dates from search index

This is for a 5.6.x site... I am trying to make sure that pages set to be public in the future don't appear in search results until the time comes. Currently, I am filtering these pages from pages list themselves, but they are still appearing in the sear…

SEO description issue

I have dutifully filled out the description panel in the SEO section of my C5 dashboard. But after submitting to Google, the description is the name of all the graphics on the homepage. What is best practise so the description shows up correctly in a G…

GetResponse Integration

Hi, I need to integrate GetResponse with concrete5. My site have products, which uses the corecommerce. I need the email address of this billing user and the email address of the Contact us form to be inserted into the GetResponse database. I've checked, …

Filter Posts