Building with concrete5

raw database output

I made changes in .htaccess and one directory is now excluded from concrete system: RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/app/ I did this so I can make some custom php backend stuff to communicate with my application. What I would like now, is to make simple p…

Vagrant script for quick c5 setup (5.6 and 5.7)

I've prepared some utilities for getting a c5 site up quickly, and have updated them for 5.7 now. The foundation is Vagrant, VirtualBox and Node. When you have them installed, you can set up a new c5 site in a few minutes (installed, no need to enter DB i…

Using Package Config in C5.7

Getting the following error: Call to undefined method Concrete\Package\DarkLeft\Controller::config() controller file looks like this [code] [/code] what am I missing?

Help - Elemental Portfolio Project pages no longer work

I've been building a new site locally, for the first time working from the Elemental theme as suggested for newbies/numpties like me. The amendments I'd made to the standard range of page types, attributes and pages was all going fine until I started t…

How to change fieldset name.

Hi lads, Ive created fieldsets and already uploaded hundreds of images to them. But now I have to change their names. How to do that? Best regards Artur Slomowski

Problems with mobile Elegancia theme

Hi everyone, I have the Elegancia theme, but i want to make the mobile site(safari/android) responsive. The site is www.schoonheidssalon-senseofbeauty.com How do I do that? I'm a noob at this so the more information the better. I don't understan…

Error when installing

I keep getting this error after completing the site information... [code][An exception occurred while executing 'CREATE TABLE Config (configNamespace VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, configGroup VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, configItem VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,…

File Manager Callback

Hi, I'm working on an add on and I call the filemanager like so: [code][/code] However, once the image is chosen, I need to pass the fID to javascript to handle. How do I do that? In 5.6 I simply assigned ccm_chooseAsset to a function. I need …

PageStatistics Duplicate entry - mysql 1062 error

For the last 3 Monday mornings at pretty much exactly the same time of day, I have had a Page Statistics database issue arise on one of my sites that has caused the site to stop working. Example error message from the C5 logs (NB: The duplicate entry I…

Filter Posts