Building with concrete5

Autonav external link and lightbox or Popup

Hi, I would like to know if anyone did this already because i have no idea from where to start : I need to be able to create an external link (link display in autonav) and to open it in a Popup or a lightbox. If any ideas you are welcome. Thank…

Magic Tabs not working when not logged in

I've been using Magic tabs for close to a year. Today the tabs display fine when I'm logged in, but don't display for users who aren't logged in. A list of links to the tab sections displays at the top instead. Has anyone seen this and what can be done to…

Including random blocks from another page.

Have a long list of items on a page that you need to include on another page? Then, you may want to check out using a stack. Have a long list of items on a page that you need random items from? Then look no further. [code] //First…

Help Inserting php calculator in block

Hello, I want to insert a calculator into a page. I have calculator working outside of C5 but I cant get it working if I try to put it in a block. The calculator uses php & javascript and displays dropdown choices and results in html. I am an absolu…

Picture in desired place in standard theme

Hey there, currently I'm building a very simple site with the standard theme from concrete5. This one though doesn't allow to put a picture next to the middle text (see http://i.imgur.com/U7q2N7K.png ) And now there's my question, since I never le…

Change owner and developer.

I have an existing website with two domain names associated with it and I am in the process of moving them from a hosting site which was chosen by the person that initially developed my site for me to a different hosting site along with moving the domain …

Access current row and previous row

Hi all, I have tried my hand at creating a customised block using the core 5.7 FAQ block (allows me to repeatable items). I have it all working nicely... YAY for me however now I'm working on the view.php. I can get a foreach statement working for o…

Developer Documentation: Working with Files

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that new concrete5 version 7 documentation is available for working with files. This is way more comprehensive than we ever had for 5.6 and earlier. http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/working-w…

Filter Posts