Developing (v7+)

How to change the 'Unexpected Error' page?

I can't find how to provide an error page of my choice for the 'Unexpected error has occurred' page. I read that creating /core/error.php under your themes dir works but not for me, not in a package themes dir at least. So how do we provide a non-ug…

Localization States/Provinces

Can anyone tell me how I can add to the list of UK Counties in the Src/Localization/Services/StateProvince.php. I need to add West Midlands to the list and want to find a way to override the core version without editing the core. It would be even better i…

PageList - filtering by custom attribute with comparison

Hello, Everyone! I have a custom page attribute (Multi-Page selector) that contains array of related pages IDs. How can I filter this attribute with the PageList object by "equal" comparison? Methods, like this: $pl->filterByAttribute('related_pa…

database connection

Concrete5 vers 8.3.1 Package Community Store vers 1.3.2 I have the below code placed in packages/community_store/single_pages/dashboard/store/products.php which works correctly [code] $connection = mysqli_connect($servername,$username,$password,$…

ccm_activateTabBar() not defined when not logged in

I did build a component with tabs in concrete5 v8 with this tutorial, when logged in as administrator it works just fine, when not logged in the tabs wont work, it seems to be some kind of missing asset error. For more details I submitted this stackove…

Michele Locati is On Fire

A big vote of thanks from me, and hopefully from everyone else, to Michele Locati for the VAST amount of work he's put in recently on bug fixes and performance improvements to the c5 code. Those who don't subscribe to c5's github repository at https:/…

Filter Posts