MySQL error 1064 when installing package

Hi,
I'm just starting out in developing for concrete 5 and i've made blocks using the database already OK before.

I decided to make a package containing multiple blocks and multiple database tables required for it to run correctly.
Whenever I install my package, I get an MySQL error of 1064 and the full error is:
mysql error: [1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'match INTEGER(11), reporter INTEGER(11), writ' at line 3] in EXECUTE("CREATE TABLE btMatchManagerReports ( id INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, match INTEGER(11), reporter INTEGER(11), written DATETIME, updated TIMESTAMP, score_home INTEGER(3), score_away INTEGER(3), title VARCHAR(255), report LONGTEXT, PRIMARY KEY (id) )")

Any ideas whats going on? I can't see anything wrong with my db.xml file (below).

Thanks in advance!

db.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<schema version="0.3">
   <table name="btMatchManagerSelections">
      <field name="id" type="I">
         <key />
         <autoincrement />
      </field>
      <field name="match_id" type="I">
      </field>
      <field name="member_id" type="I">
      </field>
   </table>
   <table name="btMatchManagerMatches">
      <field name="id" type="I">
         <key />

tallacman replied on at Permalink Reply
tallacman
If you were to zip your block and attach it here, I am quite confident that one of the extremely helpful php folks would be happy to take a look and set you on the right path.
CrystalShardz replied on at Permalink Reply 1 Attachment
OK cool thanks for the tip, please find attached the entire package. (At the moment it only contains 1 block as i'm developing the pkg block by block then the admin interface)
goutnet replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
Hi,

I also got stuck at the beginning with that kind of error.

In your case it is related to the fact that 'match' is a reserved keyword for MySQL :http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en//fulltext-search.html...

This kind or error shows up when you miss something in your .xml file, or when you are trying to create things that can not be.

BTW: you can have a list of all reserved keywords here :

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/reserved-words.html...
CrystalShardz replied on at Permalink Reply
Ahh thanks! forgot about that key word me thinks i should go brush up a bit on my MySQL stuff!