Upload Error:302

Permalink 1 user found helpful
On a brand new 5.6.1 install, I'm getting an 'Upload Error: 302' when I try to multi-upload images. No problem uploading one at a time. Permission on the files folder is 777. Anyone else seen this?

mhawke

foster replied on at Permalink Reply
foster
I ran into this once when I had a password protected domain through .htaccess. It's probably not that for you, but thought it might be helpful to mention.
mhawke replied on at Permalink Reply 1 Attachment
mhawke
Thanks for that but it doesn't appear to be the case. .htaccess only has the Pretty URL stuff in it. It's installed in a sub-domain but the .htaccess on the root has nothing too important in it either.

Hummmm....
foster replied on at Permalink Reply
foster
I thought it was a long shot.... other ideas - something with mod-security or maybe something needed in the php.ini file? Had some trouble before with too small of a max upload size, but don't think it was the 302 error.

Another simple thing, but maybe updating your Flash player could fix it?
mhawke replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
mhawke
Solved it by adding "SecFilterEngine Off" to my .htaccess file.

Thank you Google and Stackflow
mesuva replied on at Permalink Reply
mesuva
I don't know much about ModSecurity, but I've had a few times where concrete5 actions trigger rules on a particular server, preventing content from being added.

I've had these kind of problems in Composer and when adding product information in eCommerce.

For reference the two rules so far I've had to ask to be whitelisted are:

I reckon it would be worth seeing if you can find which rule triggered your error, in case someone else comes across this issue but can't get Modsec turned off completely.
virtualdigidon replied on at Permalink Reply
virtualdigidon
Editing the .htaccess file worked for me. Thanks for sharing.