Building with concrete5

How to edit the external header

I had add an external header in the page. It is a google translate bar. However, I found after publishing it was hidden under the picture. I wish to remove it but I cannot edit the block. Moreover, I wish to put it on every single page I had. Do I n…

Does anyone depend on Questions & Discussion in add-on areas?

So we have PM's to the owners (presales questions) We have support if you've paid for it.. We also have Questions and Discussions - a traditional forum for each each theme/add-on where anyone can post and anyone can read. The idea here was for more …

Php code not working as expected - read contents of PDF

Hello, I'm trying to write a php script to display the contents of a PDF in a browser (on one of my concrete5 site pages). The code works when creating a php page outside of concrete5, but when I try to imbed the php script into a simple php block, it's …

I have two site but only want one - Please Help

Hi, I've managed to update my website but all the changes are only visible on the site without "WWW" at the beginning. When I type my website address with the "www" the old version of the site appears. I've updated all the files in the "My Themes" f…

Why does my site copy keep asking for btDateArchive?

I am trying to update a Concrete 5.5.1 site. I don't want to risk breaking the live site, so I am trying to make an exact copy of it in a separate location. First, I installed a clean copy of Concrete 5.5.1, to test that the server I was using to te…

how to restore to previous version? (before the error)

Will a restore to a working version help with this error that started last night? Fatal error: Call to a member function overrideCollectionPermissions() on a non-object in /home1/protecl2/public_html/concrete/concrete/core/models/permission/assignments…

Double collapse button in my header - how to remove?

I have a responsive theme and it seems to be adding two collapse menus (the top one doesn't even work). Can someone help me figure out how to remove the top one? The issue is in a screenshot in the attachments. Site address: http://www.pwrsinc.org

Storing data in file attributes versus in database tables ?

Hi, I've just learned that you can attach attributes to files, and read this : http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/customizing_c5/mysql-adding-column-to-filesetfiles-table/ Now, I am a little confused... if you need to store data about files, fo…

Filter Posts