Building with concrete5

addHeaderItem incorrect path

Hi, I am building a custom block and would like to include additional CSS in my add.php and edit.php. I've read that the recommended way to do so is the following : in controller.php : [code] public function edit() { // ... $html = …

Permissions: Editing access to file manager and adding links

So... I have a site with multiple editors. They each need access to a specific page. I have set these using the MANUAL option on the page permissions settings. I have tried each and every one of the settings options - starting with ALL of them selec…

Change order of archive list in ProBlog

Im trying to figure out how to re-order the archive list in ProBlog. Currently it is set to ascending (oldest date at top) however, I want to re-order this so that the newest date is at the top. Ive tried the sorting function in the block's edit menu…

Blocks, Types versus Instances, and Fetching Instances

I feel like I must be missing something here. A lot of blocks are generic types, like an image or some HTML. But an instance of a block that appears in one place should be able to appear in another, right? I can find nothing in the menus or documentation …

Member Pages, navigation and sitemap order

When I add a page under "profile" it gets added to the members sidebar but when I browse to that page of course it has no members sidebar. Does anyone know how to automate that? Also, when adding a page under "profile", I can't add in a working autonav…

Image attributes... Basic help

Hey there, Sorry to keep posting but I have genuinely tried to hunt around for the right answer and I am none the wiser to date. All I want to do is add some images to a page type that is pulled from the image attributes (3 in total). Sometimes not …

Login/Change Password Page Forbidden on live, fine on local

Have recently taken an old site, copied it to local and updated it. It all works great locally, but when live I can't login (Permission Denied after login attempt) or Change my password (the same). The rest of the site works well. I used the Databa…

Youtube Playlist Custom Template (as Iframe)

Hello everyone! Here I'll give my code to put a custom template in the Youtube video block to be able to display playlist in your Concrete5 site. The only thing to remember is that this custom template only works in Iframe mode. Let's get started. F…

Attribute Group on Page Type Settings

Hi, How can i seperate the groups on page type settings on dashboard? I have like 5 group of attributes but i don't know which one is for which group? Is there a way to seperate them?

Stacks not quite what I thought, so now what?

When I started with Concrete5, i was under the impression that Stacks of Blocks were more like what I know now to be collections. So, for instance, I need my web site to list conferences. I have a new block type called conference and from there you can en…

Filter Posts