Developing (v7+)

Version 8.1.0 getAttribute from user

I am trying to get an array of user attributes using the following code: However the attribute I am getting has the option of multiple selects and therefore prints the out like "Attribute 1 Attribute 2" instead of an array which can be accessed. Is…

max_input_vars

Hi all Trying to export a 5.8 database from localhost / my phpadmin Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can set the max_input_vars to more that 1000 (what the default is?). Have gone round and round and have decided that I must be nuts …

How to check if a function returns error or not

Say you pass the wrong data type to a function such as DateTime::createFromFormat, You will get an error that stops the script. Is there a way to instead check if the function returns an error or not then do something based on that? Kind of how bash "i…

First block - new guy question

I need to make or find a block that will allow me to set say 3 pieces of pre-defined text as a site admin. Green, Amber, Red. Then I want to be able to allow a privileged user to set only one to be actively displayed at a time. I can create the input part…

302 Redirect issue with multilingual sites

Hi everyone I have a few multilingual hotel sites (running on 5.7.5.6 and 5.7.5.9) that produce issues revolving around google indexing: Some sub-sites just don't get indexed, apparently due to a 302 redirect ... I am using the Page Selector Attribu…

Get stacks by folder

I know I can get a specific stack by handle like this: [code] $stack = Stack::getByName('STACK NAME'); [/code] But is there a way to get all stacks that belong to a folder?

Redirect from Paypal to form submission

I created a web page last year in html/jquery that users could enter data on then choose to pay the balance through Paypal. Once the user had paid, Paypal redirected back to the website where I had jquery that automatically filled the input fields based …

Setting new users custom attributes

Hi I have recently followed some documentation to create new users from a csv file programatically. According to the Concrete5 docs/api there was method called getByID( $uID ) but this has since be deprecated! I am creating a new user like so: $us…

Multilingual Copy Tree Problem

Hi, I have a problem with multilingual website. When trying to duplicate my ENG website to the FR part i got this error when i duplicate content with the Multilingual add on : [code] Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' …

Package including src, returning doctarine exception.

Following the guidelines on this page: I added a /src directory to my package, and included the PHPExcel library. https://github.com/PHPOffice/PHPExcel And the following code to the package controller: [code] protected $pkgAutoloaderRegistrie…

Filter Posts