Building with concrete5

Swipe To Next Page?

Hey everyone! I was interested in using jQuery Mobile to allow swiping left or right to the next/previous page. I know there was a plugin for 5.6 that allowed such a function, but does anyone know how I could accomplish this with 5.7? The webpage is…

What is going on with multi-word search in Concrete5?

Concrete5's built-in search module is wildly insufficient, as it can't find multiple terms. A search for "lorem dolor" fails when the text is "lorem ipsum dolor amet". Surely this can't be all there is? Are there any extensions out there (paid or f…

Extended search add-on for 5.7?

Hi there, I i'm searching for a add-on like this one (https://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/extended-search/) which adds a auto-complete function to the search field from the tags in used on the website. But I can't find one for 5.7 :(

Dashboard searchable fields - Concrete5 5.7

Hi community, I created a new object entity "CustomEntity" and created associated dahsboard pages to be able to add/edit/delete/list them. I would like to add a field "Search by keywords/name/email" like on users/search page and ability to "sort by"…

& n b s p ;   issue

I am having "& n b s p ; "  added to the last space in any tag. It does it to H1s and P tags. When looking in the database, the non-breaking space is not in the actual data in the database, it is however in something that is displaying the text. Sug…

No Layouts in GlobalArea - What's the work around?

I understand this is being worked on, if not already fixed in v8 But for now, I'd like to put various blocks into bootstrap3 columns in my Sitewide header and footer areas. How should I approach this? Thanks.

social login

Hello All, I am trying to create a social login add on. How to do this from my custom add on block section. Please help.

How to get thumbnail url

Before this I was able to get image URL for background-image in page list using $img->getTag()->src; //this gives me the thumbnail url However, now I want to use the responsive feature for thumbnail, so I did this in page_theme.php public functio…

Leverage browser cache

I recently learned about setting browser cache in htaccess ## EXPIRES CACHING ## ExpiresActive On ExpiresByType image/jpg "access 1 year" ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access 1 year" ExpiresByType image/gif "access 1 year" ExpiresByType image/png "a…

Filter Posts