Building with concrete5

FileMager and filesets interface

I've just upgraded to 5.5 and I don't think this issue is with that version but more generic. In upgrading to 5.5 all my page type icons disappeared. I see there's a new method for handling them, by creating a fileset. This I've done but have spent the…

RSS Feed Displayer

I am integrating an rss feed from an external source. The display results in a title and description and links to the rss source web page. Can the feed be set up to link each item to a page in the website with the full content rather than take the user to…

Compatibility with previous versions

This is a question specifically for the add-on developers out there... I'm working on making my add-on's (Advanced Forms and Data Display) compatible with 5.5, which is proving to be a little more time-consuming than I had hoped. This is fine and I ce…

How do I a tag filter to the auto-nav block?

Is there a way to create an auto-nav block that will filter by a specific attribute value? I have a "Tags" attribute on the pages already, I just don't know how to modify the auto-nav block to filter by this attribute. Here's my use case: We have b…

Bootstrap version 2

Twitter just released boostrap version 2.0 There are some neat, new additions. http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/index.html

Link Exchange...

In my old cms I had a subsection of pages with links (basically a link exchange) is there an easy way to do this in Concrete5 I don't really need a lot of features just... add links :)manage links and check links are still valid any help would be appreci…

Can't view current user info

This doesn't seem to say that you have to load a library or anything to get access to the current users info, but I'm not having any luck. I have created a package which is made up of a single library - it's a 3rd party voting script that I want to u…

Bought $300 worth of add-ons but am stuck - help please

Posted below message with no help offered so trying again with different subject: I have an account with a test site that I am the Owner of. I have purchased a bunch of add-ons. In my account it asks me to assign them to a project, and naturally just l…

Accounts, Management Team, Add-on Assignment help please

I have an account with a test site that I am the Owner of. I have purchased a bunch of add-ons. In my account it asks me to assign them to a project, and naturally just lists my test project in the drop down. However, I have hired a developer to build my …

Content-Block and Lightbox for images?

Hey, has somebody a solution for lightbox-actions in a standard content block? The goal is to simply insert the photo with the help of the normal tinymce WYSIWYG and than automatically create a lightbox link to the full size version of the photo? I…

Filter Posts