Building with concrete5

How to change the web address of my project ?

It seems that the addons I download from the market aren't available to me because my project url is outdated; I've shifted to another one. So how do I edit this?

Is concrete5 what I need?

Hi everybody. I'm a PHP developer, the kind that (almost) always write everything from scratch, and I just discovered concrete5. I spent a few days playing with it.... so far I realized that it's quite a powerful application, but I'm still not sure if it …

Xero integration with Concrete5

I have a client who has moved their accounting to the online service 'Xero' and their current site is based on Business Catalyst. I can't see any mention of integrating Xero with Concrete5, but perhaps this is something which has been looked at by a de…

Google Adsense failure

I built a site and it is operating fine. I tried to apply for Google Adsesne account on the site and it was refused for "difficult Navigation" a discussion with their excellent administrators ended with me being told: "don't apply with a framed site;" …

just crashed my site

I am completely out of my element at this. Trying to set up site for our new business...the auto-nav would not work - would not show child pages when hover or click on - was trying to get the child pages to list on the parent page too, anyway as I was try…

Ajax with concrete5 classes and objects, how to?

I need to make a (jquery) ajax call to a php page, but I am not sure a) where to put my php page b) what to include in my php page so that I can access the concrete5 framework, for example, the $c object, or using the PageList object, or accessing…

Themes : Questions

Hi all, so im new to C5 and i have a question Im setting up areas in my theme and i would like to know if there is a way to set default content for an area for example i could setup an area like so Im wondering if there could be a way to do …

Slider jQuery installation question – help!

Hi all, I need to get my head around this and hope someone can give me a clue. I'm about to purchase the SlideDeck jQuery slider. Am I right in saying that I put the .js scripts in the header as normal and then on each page where I want a slider to app…

Google map block not showing properly

I am having an issue with my google map blocks not display properly. See attached screenshot. I have a grey box where the map should be, but only part of the map shows up. When I try to drag out my map, it snaps back into the top left corner as shown. …

Filter Posts