Building with concrete5

Form is not sending an email

I created a feedback form on our web site and added an email address to the options. When I submit the form, the email never goes out, though the submission appears on the Reports tab in the Dashboard. I confirmed that the form submission email address…

Adding blocks

I have a site that on a certain page when I add a block it puts one and indents the other. It's like the first block is the parent and the second one acts like a child block below it. The site is http://westwoodhillschristianchurch.org/index.php/messeng…

Using Facebook plugins via Javascript SDK and OAuth 2.0 functionality

I am working on including facebook plugins on my site using their Java Script SDK which apparently as of (Dec 11, 2011) only supports Oauth 2.0. http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ I thought that copying and pasting the code provided from f…

Core Commerce + GOOGLE CHECKOUT

Could you direct me on the best way to impliment google checkout as a payment option for CORE COMMERCE?

Index Error. Im Lost

On the page that runs the scheduled jobs on my dash board i see this error. mysql error: [145: Table './vjohnson_conc5/PageSearchIndex' is marked as crashed and should be repaired] in EXECUTE("select p1.cID, pt.ctHandle from Pages p1 left join Pages p2…

Special Php includes

Hello again, First of all thank you for this really amazing product! It's really cool! Now, I have this problem: I need to include a piece of php code into every page on a site. It is not a pure php piece of code but one that contains Concrete5 m…

Main CSS Overwritten - Why?

Here is the issue, I'm editing the Dark Chocolate theme and want to had an image on hover to the left of my nav. So what it will do is on whatever link you hover over, to the left of that link an image will appear next to it... To accomplish this I am …

On login error: "Checking for updates"...

Hi there, Does anyone have any experience with the following issue: when i log in with a NOT superuser account i get a loading popup with the message "checking for updates". I can't get out of this... The error occurs here with Concrete5 v5.5.0 in …

Filter Posts