Developing (v7+)

Tumbnail in file list

I need a tumbnail generator for my "file list" page, its boring to see only a lott off red Adobe tumbnails in sted off 1. Page off the file. Se example her: http://dentalsor.dentalnet.no/nyheter/presseklipp-og-arkiv/ I,m glad for any help and off …

Unit testing packages in Concrete5

Has anyone successfully been able to write unit tests for their packages using something like PHPUnit? I'm trying it out, but running into issues where Concrete isn't loaded during test time, so tests fail because they are using parts of the Concrete sou…

Extremely slow site is causing me to rethink using C5

I have loved C5 for a handful of sites I did for clients, but I'm noticing a trend of slowness that I'm not seeing with other platforms. In particular, pndc.us is a great example of having issues with taking forever to load some simple pages.

Using form submission email instead of admin's

Is there a way to get a form forwarder to use the person that submitted the form's email address instead of the admin's email. This is so that when a client receives a notification and hits reply I, the admin, don't get their reply, have to phone them an…

Ecommerce Addon - with mouse-over for photos

I've been asked to create a wholesale jewelry website using an existing Concrete5 Template. This template comes with a Catalog and product section. Here is a link to the template he wants to use: http://templatesintime.com/webs/tnt1460/catalog2.html …

How do I connect image block to external DB

Hey guys, I am trying to take the image block & change it to grab files from an external database. I am a little new at MVC and for the life of me cant find where I am supposed to change the PHP/MYSQL variable from its current location to the external DB.…

Customizing Whitespace

Hi, I'm super new to this. Long ago I would customize my LiveJournal, DeadJournal, Blurty, P_____, and all of those things. I was a teen then with a riper mind. In May, I successfully customized the free gray theme available on the market, however ther…

Filter Posts