Developing (v7+)

Problem: TinyMCE does not show any Styles using Firefox 19

I am just doing final testing on a site when it was brought to my attention that Firefox 19.0.2 is not showing any of the styles in typography.css in the "Styles" (and "classes") drop down menus in TinyMCE. I have been using Chrome which works perfectly.…

Data Display Attached File Download

Using Advanced Forms to allow members to build profiles and upload a file. That seems to work well. I have their profile displayed with Data Display and is working well. How do I get the file they attached to show up on their profile so it can be downloa…

File Sharing and privacy for users

I'm looking to have a file sharing ability for my website. I want individuals to be able to: upload their own files and have it only viewable to themselves and a certain user group, download and view files that are added to their page or fileset that only…

Composer and parts of pages missing.

Well, this is a strange one. Here's the link to the website so that you can follow what I mean. (http://www.quentindelattre.ch/_2013/) I have page type, with composer, which I used to create about 20 pages and it worked like a charm. When I create a…

Multiple fields in a single Page attribute.

I need to create a custom page attribute with multiple (3) text fields. Does anyone know of any documentation outlining how to build this? Anyone help/pointers would be great.

styling autonav sublevels

Hi. Probably a noob question. But is it possible to make it so the autonav indents a specific level of subpages in a vertical navigation? Ive looked through the forums and havent found anything, and cant seem to find it in the block files aswell. Pleas…

Filter Posts