Building with concrete5

separate comments in guestbook

Im new to C5 but havent been able to solve this problem reading foras, so i hope you guys can help me out. Is it posible somehow to separate comments in my guestbook with a horrisontal line or img?

Forms/Data

Hi - I've been taking a look at the Advanced Forms / Data Display Add-Ons - they look great. I have played around with the demo and have created a form, display and page etc... all works well. But I can't see anything that comes pre-built that will all…

styling lists (ul) messes with concrete5 toolbar look

i've styled my ul-lists in the css like so with the list-style "disc": [code] .textArea ul {margin:0 0 10px 10px;} .textArea ul li {padding-left: 5px; list-style:disc; font-size:1.3em; line-height:1.4em; margin: 0 0 0 5px; } [/code] so all ul's t…

Landing Page for Facebook and my website made in concrete

Hi Folks, I want to make a landing page for my website, facebook and other social networking. I have succeeded to a stage where i have made a welcome tab on Facebook. Now I need html code for my landing page to paste in it so my landing page start appe…

CRM, PM, quoting/billing, and client portal?

Hi everyone, really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Basically, I am starting my own (small) creative design business. I have C5 installed and have begun building my website. I am getting more and more clients so I need to start…

Package upgrade / throw new exception / version number change

Hi there This is my packages upgrade function [code]public function upgrade(){ parent::upgrade(); $pkg = Package::getByHandle('steff_travels'); Loader::model('job'); if(DB_TYPE != 'mysqlt'){ throw new Exception(t('You must set DB_TYPE…

Calling the fonts.css file

I've been trying to follow the instructions on this page: http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/how-tos/designers/how-to-add-a-custom-font-face-to-your-theme/ Got as far as the last step. But the documentation is incomplete, IMO. Since I'm a beginner…

Upgrading Concrete on QA server

I've upgraded Concrete successfully on my dev box from 5.4.1.1 to 5.4.2.2. However, once I commit the new code (new concrete folder update) to our QA server, and re-run: /index.php/tools/required/upgrade The page says "Your site is already up to da…

Loading page list entries via AJAX

Hi All, I'm trying to put a block together that will load and display a list of blog posts, with a button to load more posts via AJAX. Funnily enough, just using a modified version of the Page List core block gets me 70% of the way there, but I can't …

Filter Posts