Building with concrete5

RE:Problem in building a website

I am having problems trying to build my site, I want something similar to . Basically I want users to click on a video and be redirected to another page where they can watch it and leave comments. I am confused as to how i can achieve this because the you…

Permissons and blocks

Is there a way to set advanced permissions in the template for which blocks the user are allowed to use? OR Is there a way to set which user or group has permission to use which blocks? It would be very nice if one could do this so that the users…

Stack Spacing

Hi All I am loving the new stacks, great idea and I have not lost my beloved scrapbook or a stack of one as they now are. My question is this: I have a stack that I want to add to a sidebar on multiple pages that has four blocks in it. I want to ad…

How to integrate vBulletin - WORKED IT OUT, PLS IGNORE

Hi..Apologies that this question has likely been asked multiple times before, but have not found the answer on searching. Am not a developer, but reasonably tech savvy (although this may prove otherwise). I have implemented concrete5 successfully (htt…

Hooking block add/edit form to add option to all blocks

Hi, I'm fairly new to developing in concrete5 (working on first site with it at the moment) and have been searching for a method to hook into the add/edit block form creation in order to add a custom option (language selection) to all blocks. The idea …

Search limits based on page size

I have a page in my site with a very large content block. I noticed that Search was not finding some of the text in the page. After a lot of trial and error I discovered that anything beyond a certain line of text in the content block, the Search function…

Before Session Start

Hi all, quick question, I have a script (class) that needs to be initialized before session start, is there a way to do this using the API? It is a helper file.

Cache needs to be OFF for eCommerce?

We just got a report that a user was not able to checkout because items they added to the cart were different when they tried to check out. I reproduced the problem and fixed it by TURNING OFF THE CACHE sitewide. It seems the cart was being cached. …

What changes required to blocks for 5.5

I've seen that "not all blocks have been upgraded to 5.5" on the download page - however I cant seem to find any documentation on what changes actually required. My block (www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/mailchimp) seems to work ok - except when f…

Filter Posts