Building with concrete5

Best way to add auto-resize feature to images in "content" block?

Hi all, I need your lights on this one: I am working on a website with a blog part. I want to keep it simple for my customer and I have restrict the editable area to one "content" block. But the fact you can't limit the size of an image in the "conten…

Page Public Date - Two Questions

I realized that the Page Public Date is a little misleading in that it doesn't actually publish the page to the public on the date inputted (which would be a great feature, by the way!) I know this can be done through Advanced Permissions, but really...it…

need some help please !

can some one please help me and tell me how I can move these links to the top of my page and make them appear about this black line that they are under please take a close look at my site I am stuck please the links are Home About VISIT …

Seeing errors in concrete5.5

I noticed when i go into the dashboard -> system -> debug settings and click the radio button to show errors on the page it doesn't do anything. I still can't see my exceptions. I've also installed xdebug and can see a nice, friendly formatted stack tra…

complex autonav

I'm having trouble setting up a two part navigation and would love some help. I have this scenario that is not easy to explain but I'll do mu best: — Autonav 1 — • Link • Link — Autonav 2 — • Home • Link - Sublink - Sublink - Sublin…

need some information please

my web site is http://www.the-psychic-hotline.com and my question is a simple one here ! on the top of the home page it reads my site can some one tell me how i can can those words or just take them off please ! thank you johnhayd…

Different block editing behavior in v5.5.1

I've been busy porting a v5.4.2.2 site over to 5.5.1... recreating all the content manually as an exercise in learning the differences in v5.5, etc, and I've come across something that I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced (and which I think could …

Mouse over text

Hi, I want to display a text when the mouse over. It's like this. Lets guess we are in home page. Now when I mouse over about page button, I want to display some text on about page? how to do it?

Three part footer?

So I'm new to this.. Be nice :) Here's my footer file I basterdized as I wanted a fully custom footer with sitewide effects. [code] [/code] This gives me a single cell to work with. I thought I could just click on i…

Filter Posts