Building with concrete5

partly page caching

I have pages with content blocks and dynamic content. This dynamic content is mostly coded direct in php (no blocks). User authentication is through an external database (not mysql). Scenario : after authentication I know if the user is an Employer…

adding users to c5 with 1 email

is there a way to add users with the same email? its difficult, as im troubleshooting the page, i have outsourced help logging in, and yet i want to create their usernames/ passwords quick and easy, but i have to use a separate email for each user....i…

Ambiant image gallery

Hi all, Im suffering a big problem that I cant find a solution for. The ambiant image gallery doesn not show the images the right way im means of scharpness and colour.. When I compare them with the ones I have uploaded they loose colour and scharpness w…

Single Page "/register" not showing

I am having issues with my single page "register" not showing up. I went in and matched the permissions to that of my login page (which does appear). I also went to the concrete/single_pages/ folder and re-uploaded the register.php just in case. …

How to implement a variable number of Page attributes?

Hello all, I've created a custom page type that will have File type page attributes. However, for some pages, there may be a variable number of files, page 1 might have 2 files associated with it, while page 2 might have 5. Is there a way to allow user…

Javascript pop up window help

Hi all, I'm using a zip code locator program and I want the locator to open in a pop up window when a link is clicked. The program's documentation says to put the following code into the head section to accomplish this: function NewWindow(mypage…

Raw Page Source

Is there a way to get raw page source from a webpage before it is rendered for a specific machine or browser? Long story short, I have the theme silence which does mobile and desktop. I am doing a real estate website and the IDX property search company…

Breadcrumb template block

Hi, I am trying to insert into my template a breadcrumb template block but I am not able to get the right breadcrumb. The structure of the website is like: [code] home -- level 1 -- section --- article [/code] The code I am using is: [cod…

Filter Posts