Building with concrete5

Custom template: how to apply jquery to the right block?

I have 2 autonavs on a page. I have a dropdown_menu custom template, that attaches dropdown menu functionality to an element like so (in the view.js): [code] $(document).ready(function() { $('ul.nav').supersubs({ minWidth: 12, max…

Creating pages based on content tags

Hello I am looking for a way to create tiered pages. I want to have a link for "News" at the top of the page and sequential pages say Local, National, Tech, and Business pages. On the main news page i want to have news from all 4 categories. I also wan…

HTTPS directed to wrong domain after moving the site

Hello, I developed my site on another domain. After moving the site according to the manual posted here, https still directed to the old domain. So I went into the database, found the BASE_URL_SSL parameter still pointing to the old (development) dom…

Alter block output when page template changes

I have a block (built via Designer Content), part of which contains an image, hard-coded into the html. When I switch to a different page template, I'd like the image in the block to automatically change to a different coloured one. What's the easies…

Two sides of one site two backgrounds

Hi All, I have a client who has one site but his business has two distinct parts to it but they want them both to be on the same domain. They want exactly the same layout and backgrounds just different colours. I have c5wrap div which calls for the …

hi

please how do i enable inline editing of my site

Handle data for large number of pages.

Hi all, I've looked through the forums and couldn't find any help - but maybe I missed it. I need to iterate over attribute data for 2000+ pages, taking what I need and outputting to a JSON data cache file. I've got it all working great in terms …

Skip current page in page list

Hello, I've been looking around to see if I could find any way to solve this jigsaw by myself, but I think I'm stuck. So, here's the setup : I have some pages which detail a work, and on each of them, there is a Page List that fetches and displays t…

Filter Posts