Building with concrete5

Individual block in stacks

One much appreciated new feature of C5 5.6.x is that "You can now choose an individual block or an entire stack when adding a stack on the front-end." Can anyone explain how to choose an individual block from a stack in code? Many thanks in advance.

Trouble with the sitemap.xml job - doesn't complete in 5.6.0.1

Hi There, Does anyone know how to troubleshoot the sitemap.xml job? It just seems to run endlessly (left it over night once) but doesn't product a valid file. I removed it from the jobs list and duplicated it to top-level /jobs directory (renamed an…

Set Default Value for Package

I am working on a theme that has a back-end configuration area. I need to get it so that a default value is displayed. Below is the code I have in the controller. How do assign a default value to this? [code] public function view(){ $pkg = Packa…

Link on site in footer to login and edit page

I have Concrete 5 loaded in a subdirectory as I have other pages fronting the site. I am trying to add a login link to the footer of the pages to allow assigned admins access to edit the pages. I have added the following to the code: ”> and the li…

Guestbook entries deleted on editing block settings

I'm just testing C5 on a new host, I just have default 5.6.0.1 installed using a supplied theme. I had entered a couple of comments in guestbook and when I edit the page and toggle any of the block settings, such as approval, require Captcha etc when i sa…

creating subfolders to display content within the same page

Be grateful for some help. I am the client of a website being developed for me for my gallery. We have the basic file structure in place however i really would like to be able to upload art by artist therefore having a folder in the site for each artist w…

usersearchindexattributes and akID on import

Hi guys, I imported a bunch of users from one site to another by exporting and importing all the DB tables that start with 'user'. After I updated the salt in config.php, everything worked fine, only the custom attribute values from the old site didn'…

Filter Posts