Building with concrete5

Concrete5 and the occasional white screen of death

Hi all Sometimes I get the white screen of death in Concrete5 and nothing in the php/apache error logs even tho i have set [code] error_reporting = E_ALL display_errors = On [/code] in my php.ini. This makes the bugtracking almost impossible…

Updating an Addon fails

When I attempt to update any of my Addons or the theme, I get this message: Unable to backup old package directory to /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/files/trash The /files directory and all of it's subdirectories are CHMOD'd to 777, so that's…

Search filters and addons

Hi, I am very new with Concrete5 moving over from Joomla, so bear with me if my questions are stupid. Does Concrete5 have any other market places or are they all confined to this main site? When you purchase a module or addon, do you need to purc…

Loading URLs into an iFrame

I'm not a developer thought I'd start with that. I have a site with links to external URLs, I'd like to pull those external URLs into an iFrame on another page in my site. Is there a way to do this automatically. I can create a page with iFrame for ea…

Gallery

Hello everyone. I need a gallery that adds small thumbnails for each set you add to it. Lets say you have your page with a gallery viewer in the header. Then beneath it there is a list of thumbnails for each set you have added so that when you click on…

migrating site to c5 - proevents

Hi, My client wants me to migrate her existing website accross to c5 and really wants most things to appear as they are on her current site. I am looking at using the proevents package to manage the calendar section of the website but am not sure if it…

Setting max version

Trying atible with to update a block to be compatible with V5, where do you specify this so that the market will recognize the package can be used with V5

Filter Posts