Building with concrete5

www. url prefix kills auto redirect plugin

Hey guys! I don't know why, but for some reason, one of our sites goes wrong, when accessed with www. prefix in url. I have to add, that everything worked fine on our developement servers (not localhost!). I am sure, that there must be some kinds of conf…

Is this possible with Concrete (need help desperately)

Greeting, I'm totally new in concrete, just installed it and haven't really read or try so many things The reason i'm tryin Concrete, to be honest, is because i like to make this kind of website, i've tried some other platform/cms and they're all ei…

Is it ok to create sub-folders in /files folder?

Instead of using file manager to upload files, is it ok to create sub-folders within the /files folder and put all my files there? That will allow me to easily use the directory structure to access my files. So every time I want to put a link, I can easil…

C5 doesn't have default feed creator for free?

Hi, Firstly I apologize if Im repeating a question which has already been answered as I tried searching and just got even further confused. I have a new site which I choose C5 but after it was up, ready, running I realized it doesnt have a default fee…

Concrete5 & His Cache

Hi all, As everybody knows, this page learn us more about cache feature of Concrete5 : http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/using-concrete5/dashboard/system-and-maintenance/jobs/cache-and-speed-settings/ But I think it's no very explicit and that …

Superfish drop styling

Anyone who has CSS expertise and ability to view a site in IE7 - this is driving me crazy. I have troubleshooted my share of IE6 and IE7 issues, and just can't figure what I am missing. I have a drop-down menu working fine except for extra spacing und…

Custom Block for Client

Hey all, I don't know if I'm stepping out of my skill zone here or not, but I basically require this functionality: 1) I'm working on a projects page for a client, and want the client to be able to add projects at later dates, but I want each project t…

Ecommerce shop plus

hi, I am looking to move a shop from zen to c5 but there are a few things that I need and any advice would be apprecieted the site needs to: Support multiple languages writen not translated, be able to be split so if we get a distributer in spain the…

page not found error in site.com/login

I have a site revmeupnow.com. when i am trying to login using revmeupnow.com/login it shows page not found error. my home page only working correctlt, all other links are showing me error 404-page not found error. please help me

Filter Posts