Building with concrete5

Form in Default section of Page Type

I have a form in the default section of a custom page type. When new pages are based on that page type, I can't preview or edit the form as I get 'Invalid Permissions' even though user is in Administrator group. See attached screen shot. Running 5.5.…

Need to show the first (or last) file in a set

Have looked at the following post and found a lot of great information - http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/customizing_c5/get_files_from_a_set/ The code presented shows a list of files from a set and works fine. My question is that when the f…

blocks

New to this. I need image blocks to display products(surfboards) that are narrow and tall. Can I make 4 or 6 columns across and 2 rows with blocks? Can blocks be made to be tall rectangles. Please check out attachment. Similar to this.

Exclude from Nav attribute not working 5.5.1

I am working on a C5 site using the newest version and I am having issues with excluding pages from the auto navigation. My process so far: Add auto nav to global nav block Edit pages I want to exclude by clicking "exclude from nav" attribute and sav…

How To Limit the Number of Times a User Is Logged In

Is there a way to limit the number of times a user is logged into a Concrete5 site? If I am selling memberships and access to the members only area of a website, I want a user to be able to be logged in only once and if a user is logged in and if someone…

show plain database query

This is a bit of a noob question but is there a way to display what e.g. SQL-query C5 makes out of [code] $db->query("INSERT INTO someTable (bla, blubb) values (?, ?)", $data); [/code] (or any other query) ?!

Load iframe content based on form

Hi guys, I would like to set up a way to load an iframe into my Concrete5. The URL of the iframe should depend on a form submitting the required information (it's for a booking site, where the users selects the date and then the iframe URL should include…

Changing an attribute's underlying data type.

Hello kind people, So I've inherited a concrete5 app with a User Attribute that is the wrong data type. Its a vimeo reference number stored as a number - it should be text. Does anyone have a strategy for dealing with this? Could I just change the d…

Concrete5 and the occasional white screen of death

Hi all Sometimes I get the white screen of death in Concrete5 and nothing in the php/apache error logs even tho i have set [code] error_reporting = E_ALL display_errors = On [/code] in my php.ini. This makes the bugtracking almost impossible…

Filter Posts