Building with concrete5

Display Meta Description From Another Page

I am making a custom menu, and I need to know how I can display the meta description from another page? I know the code for how to do it for the CURRENT page, but not for another one. What code would I use to do this?

Display Meta Description From Another Page

I am making a custom menu, and I need to know how I can display the meta description from another page? I know the code for how to do it for the CURRENT page, but not for another one. What code would I use to do this?

Search function

I am using the standard C5 search block on the following page: http://www.mountainlakealliance.com/sermons/. I have it configured to search "beneath this page" and have gone into "System & Maintenance" and run the Index Search Engine deal. I am using t…

File Manager Button in 5.5

Hello all, I am running C5 version 5.5.1.1 and I can't seem to find where to set the option to show the file manager button in the edit bar. In 5.4 this was is Sitewide Settings -> Editing Preferences -> Include button for dashboard sitemap in header. …

Can pagestatistics only insert if page_type == blog_entry ?

pagestatistics is sure busy table and bulk :) thats why i want to minimal the insert record by filtering with blog_entry. pagestatistics only insert record if page type is blog_entry. i look into pagestatistics(page_statistics.php) class, but there…

On block save, execute background function

Hi all I've created a custom map block which geocodes the addresses when the block is saved. Trouble is, to avoid Google's query limits I've had to implement a delay in the geocoding, but this means the user has to sit looking at a spinner for 10-15 se…

Render a page with a different view (pagetype)

I like to present a page with a different pagetype for different users. So when a type x user sees the page, it's different then the presentation for user type y. For that i have two pagetypes. Any idea's how-to override the pagetype runtime??

transfer files

Hi, I'm a rank amateur at web sites and with using a Mac. I built a web site using a standard Mac template. After that I went to Hostmonster and opened my new domain. I selected and downloaded Concrete5 to see if I could build a site using that platef…

Store object in $_SESSION

Hello, I need to store an object in the user's php session, the problem is PHP needs to know the class of the object before calling session_start(). What I've done is to manually include my library before c5 includes the startup/session.php script, ho…

Filter Posts