Building with concrete5

Remove C5 logo in facebook

When someone clicks the like box from facebook on my site, the C5 logo appears on their fb site just before the link to the website, is there a way to remove the C5 logo?

How to show subpages and route page with auto nav

I am using the auto nav box to great sub pages and with the autonav block. What I want to do is list the root page, "services",as the first link in the list i.e. - Services - Services sub 1 - Services sub 2 - Services sub 3 I have tried various c…

Registering my website with Bing

Hello, I am trying to register my website with live, and in order to verify my identity bing requests: add a tag containing the authentication code to the section of your default webpage. which folder should I put the above tag in...please …

Fatal error: Call to - SOLVED

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttributeKeyID() on a non-object in D:\Portfolio\www.yjpower.com\concrete\libraries\attribute\controller.php on line 159 if you add two attribut with the same key you will got this error. i add real_name in …

access & google

if i want to keep my site secret for now, also for google, is it enought to switch on Members only in the access section in the dashboard?

How would I do this?

I'm trying to write a blogging application that allows users to share items based on a select attribute. It's working to display pages in a page list block, but what I'd like to do is alias the page to multiple locations based on which items in the selec…

Multiple sites

For various reasons I will have the need to build multiple sites below a top level domain. The top level domain runs a full membership system which they log into UN/PW. Is there a simple way to re-direct to a sub domain without having the user re-enter th…

How do I use the new install script features of 5.5?

Concrete5.5. apparently has some amazing ability to let you put your site settings into a file before installation so it will just automatically use those, instead of you having to fill out the form with the database/user information. Does anyone know wha…

config/site.php not there?

HI, I was looking at some optimization tips in this post: http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/chat/website-loads-very-slowly-any-suggestions/ And noticed this one: 4. Add following line to config/site.php define('CACHE_FRONTEND_OPTIONS', s…

Filter Posts