Building with concrete5

Text attribute autocomplete

Hi, I have eCommerce and changing some things to get it how the customer wants it. Works (almost) fine! Within the Advanced Product Search, I can select the attribute fields and use it as a filter. When typing in the input field, the options will ap…

Resize file for download

We're looking to use C5 for a site hosting a stock image library 10,000+ scenic views . So far C5 ticks all the right boxes but I have one query. Is there a way to have stored files re-sized for downloading when they are purchased? The site will sell the …

Link Page Attribute

Hello, I'm looking for an idea of to do a page attribute for displaying links something like [code] [/code] is that possible?

Cannot Output Select Attribute Values onto page.

I want to be able to output every value i have created for the select attribute, even if the page doesnt have that option checked. I need to be able to put all of these values into a menu to display a set of "Categories" Can someone give me some di…

500 Internal Server Error with Page Attribute

In one of my page types, I'm calling for a page attribute (Image/File) so I can size it and place it on the page. Here is how I am calling the attribute: [code] [/code] Later in my template, I am placing the image on the page with this: [co…

How do I access database variables from a php function inside a block?

I'm creating a custom block. Inside that blocks edit.php I'm using database variables defined in the blocks db.xml. To access them, I'm just writing $variable_name and it's all done since the C5 system takes care of the rest. But here's something stra…

"Take a test" add-on for online lessons?!

Hi all, I am thinking of creating a website with some online lessons. The idea would be to have three components: (1) content section. (2) have a forum for questions ("Discussion Forums" add-on). (3) test section, where student would be able to ta…

CDN implementation

Hi, I search the best way to implement a CDN like CDNetwork for concrete5. Can you help me ? :) Thank you

Duplicate parts of the home page for other pages

I've been reading through the forum and other docs but can't seem to wrap my brain around this. I have my home page like I want in the areas of the header and footer. There are multiple blocks involved. I now want to duplicate these onto a default page…

Filter Posts