Building with concrete5

How to specify urls for composer pages?

I've got composer set up for my blog pages on my personal site and for the most part it works great, but it always shortens the url to something stupid and I'd like it to just be the name of the page lower cased with dashes, but the entire name, not just …

getThemePath in view.php

I'm editing a view.php block file and cannot echo back the theme path. I don't understand why it's not working in this block because I've it working in other blocks. Below is the code I have in my file that isn't working. [code] $v = View::getInstanc…

header image disappears

I am using a header image that I uploaded through the dashboard for http://verdades.mysitecreations.com/ When I change the default file upload location, the header cannot be found, even though it appears to be there when I edit the header image placeho…

Attribute Edit Form element with javascript

I have some custom attributes that use javascript in their edit form elements. I initially developed them for use as user attributes and they are working nicely on Profile, Registration and user dashboard pages. I am happy with the code so far. The releva…

Help with autonav

Hi there, i'm having a recent problem with my auto-nav, i'm getting a kind of link to home in every other link and getting a visual bug, i will attach picture, maybe its already solved somewhere else but, i don't really know how to look for the question, …

Resource database creation

I'm looking to create a searchable database of school programs that you can also browse by aspect. Here's a good example of one that has similar functionality as what we're looking to do: http://creec.edgateway.net/cs/creecp/search/creec_res I have som…

White Page

Anyone know why my install add-on's page would be blank? /index.php/dashboard/install/ For some reason when I go to this page I just get a white page of nothing. Permissions issue? I've trying a couple of permission fixes but haven't had any lu…

Exclude pages from search engines

If I want to exclude certain pages from search engines and I am using a google webmaster account, Do I need to exclude from the search index and the sitemap.xml both for those pages that I wish to exclude? Is there anything more I need to do?

Pretty Urls

Any ideas on how to force "Ugly Urls?" (index.php?cId=x...) :)

Filter Posts