Building with concrete5

Sitemap API help

Hello all, does anybody know if there is a way via the API to rearrange the order of child pages under a certain collection ID based on a custom page attribute (date attribute) inside the sitemap? (not using 5.5) Thanks.

Database tables foreign key error

I'm trying to create several database tables in a db.xml file. However I keep getting an error related to the foreign key constraints. This is what I have: [code] , foreign key(group_id) references BuilderGroup(id) , foreig…

Auto Nav linking to anchor links on same page

Hi all, I need to make an Auto Nav menu at the top of the page which will contain 6 links. Each link will be below the menu on one long page. Each anchor link is a section header image which I've added to its own block ( Add Block > Content > Add Image…

Lightbox addition to single image..possible?

Hello, I'm looking for an addon that will give me a function of adding a lightbox to an image and when the user clicks on the thumbnail it will open up to a real size image. The difficulty I'm having is that I want it to only be one image, and not a…

Problem with Zoom Image in Chrome

Hey All, The Zoom Image addon works perfectly in Firefox and IE, but for some odd reason it doesn't seem to actually going to the right size will only launch a thumbnail size version. Any way to fix this? http://ramabyte.com/index.php/projects/wtlw…

Header logo link no longer goes to home page, href is empty

This was working fine until recently, I'm not sure when or what has broken it. The following code, used to generate a link to the home page. Now it goes to whatever page you are on, and when I looked at the source the href is empty. I have the same design…

User can add pages to it's profile

I like to extend the current profile, with the possibility to add and edit pages for the current user.. So a user (member) can add, remove and edit pages. Those pages are only accessible to this person (edit-mode)... But they need to be accessible fo…

Evaluate DB Query

Sorry for this basic question, but I just can't for the life of me figure this out. Given this code: [code] $db = Loader::db(); $vals = array($newpass,$userid,$oldpass); $sql = 'UPDATE myAccountUsers SET password=? WHERE userid=? AND password=?'; …

Very Slow Loading...

Hi everybody, I have been dealing with extremely slow loading times for my website and anything else concrete5 related for my site..or so I thought. As you can see from the attached screenshot it takes almost 10 seconds to jut GET my domain and afte…

Facebook like of my page shows captcha thumbnail on facebook

I've just added the Facebook like button to my blog page and tested it. Works but the like entry on my Facebook page shows my sites captcha image. I do have logo on the page, but as it's a background image it's probably invisible to the plugin. And I gene…

Filter Posts