Building with concrete5

Variables across includes

Hello, Given the following in a pagetype file: [code] $this->inc('elements/content_top.php'); $this->inc('elements/content_main_local_projects.php'); $this->inc('elements/footer.php'); [/code] Why is it that a variable set in 'content_top.…

**SOLVED** Get ANY File Attribute from Page List

Hi! I just created a Page List template that allows me to upload and link to files using attributes, however, I need to display the file name too... I've tried the attributes found in the C5 cheat sheet, but maybe I'm doing it wrong. This is what I …

Editing Border still around blocks that user does not have Edit Access

In one of my current sites there is only a few users that need edit access only to a few blocks. Basicly what I have done is create an "Admin" page with subpages that they have Edit access to and then I alias content blocks on that page to show up on the …

source code

I have been having trouble registering my website with Bing and I received the following e-mail: Investigation shows that you have two opening and closing head tags. I recommend that you remove the second opening and closing head tags which can be found …

About view.php, single pages and things like that...

Hi, A question to firm up my understanding of C5. 1/ If an addon, core commerce for instance, is using view.php for the Billing Page and you want that page to be a full width page, you can use your own html etc to create that page with the print $in…

Real Estate Addon/Google Maps API not showing correct location

I'm building a site using the Real Estate Addon in conjunction with a modified Primelocation Theme. The map on the listing page is incorrect. I've deleted cache, modified abbreviated directions (changed W. to West for instance) and verified zip codes et…

Version 5.5 Permissions

Hello all, I have upgraded one of my sites and I'm getting a little stumped on permissions. There are certain pages that I do not want my customers to see in the dashboard. I can't seem to be able to get them to not show. I have changed the permissi…

Hotlink Protection blocking Media Player

I have installed Pickle Player on my website, but with hotlinking protection on the .htaccess file blocks the player from actually accessing the media (specifically, on mobile devices). The code for the player is available here: http://www.pickleplay…

SEO Help good URL whatisacnc.com

Hi, Just wondering if there is a trick or two when it comes to SEO and Concrete5. I recently put something together using concrete5 and I am very happy with the results, but for some reason I can't rank very well in Google MSN Yahoo and Bing. One day usi…

Filter Posts