Building with concrete5

Page Permissions Not Working - Version 5.5.2

I have been struggling with this since this morning (12 hours ago for those not in UK). I have set up 2 pages which I need to set permissions for. I will explain what I did step by step... 1. Create "Welcome Guest" page. I want this page to be visi…

Private Email Fatal Error

I am getting the following error when I try to send Private Email. [code] Fatal error: Call to a member function getBlockTypeHandle() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/everydayvba.com/httpdocs/updates/concrete5.5.2.1/concrete/libraries/block_view_tem…

Enabling all images to pop up automatically

Does anyone know of a way to enable all images to pop up automatically within a content block. When I place the image within a content block I want it to pop up without putting it within an add on in it's own block. Any ideas?

E-Commerce Product List Block

I purchased E-Commerce, got it all figured out, got my products added and am loving it, but I had two quick questions. I bought the product slider but I am not really impressed with it (I am using it because it works). Does anyone know of any other slider…

Pagelist Pagination - Only Show 1 Month?

Just launched a new news website: http://knsiradio.com If you click go to the Local News page (News>Local) You'll see the page-list pagination has 50 pages of stories. Is there a way to truncate this to only show stores from the last 2 months …

Paypal payment Standard

Hi guys, Is there any requirement of Paypal Payment Standards for E-commerce in this marketplace? I'm developing one for this. I'm little bit confused whether it is required or not. Please give some suggestions. Citytech

Select attribute dropdown filter page list...

Hi I am trying to make a search function to return a list of pages below the parent that have a certain attribute. Attached is my attempts so far, I am after a list of 4 drop downs that return the array of the attributes concerned, taht allow the user …

Client center

I am putting together a small client center for support tickets, info, billing etc, and put it together by using advanced permissions to show different content to different users all on the same page. The problem is that the content boxes hidden to a user…

Stack permissions

Hi, I've got a site with advanced permissions, set up with permissions inheriting from Page Type Defaults. So far so good. However - My "Editor" user, no matter what I do, can not edit or manage a Stack. I've set permissions to the Stack to override t…

Filter Posts