Building with concrete5

Mystery of the disappearing favicon, cont.

My favicon renders in google chrome and i.e. ok when the address bar does not include "www.". However, when you add the prefix "www." in the address bar the favicon disappears. domain is: SaintStephenOfHungary.net What the hey?

Pretty URLs and Superfish Menu

Hi, I got pretty urls working with the Superfish menu for the main links in my nav bar. For some reason the subpages ( the pages in the drop down portion of the menu) don't link correctly. You can see the issue here: http://www.websitesbycreation.com/B…

favicon disappears

On this page: saintstephenofhungary.net/links (which is under construction, just in case you wondered) click any one of the blank buttons on the top of the page and watch my favicon disappear. Any idea why this could be? Any contributions are very appr…

Client Permissions

I'm trying to set up a login for my client, where I can put them in a group and only allow them to use certain parts of C5 and the dashboard. I used to have notes for the couple times I did this, but now I can't remember exactly how I did it. Anyone have …

robots meta tag has noindex, nofollow

I did not check the box to exclude from search, etc. However this meta tag is still on our pages. Any other places a setting could be affecting this or a way to "refresh" this? Code even says: [code][/code]

Stylesheets and image not rendering

http://new.stjohnsrotorua.org/ why is this not working? I build my sites identical code-wise each time and have never had this problem.

Amazon AWS / S3 for file uploads

We are wanting to switch to PHPFog.com for hosting, but they require that we upload image and other uploaded files to a cloud host like Amazon's AWS (which we want to do anyway). Are there plans to support that on Concrete5 or are we not able to use PHPfo…

No theme is applied to the page created in composer

I just built a blog system by using the composer feature. I created a page type named blogs and I set the theme in the 'Defaults' configuration window. But every time after I publish a post in the composer, the newly created page with the post do not have…

Hide or show a div based on a page

I've got a div with a background image that I'd like to only show on the home page. What php would I wrap to hide it from other pages. Also, If I wanted to selectivly show it on some pages, what php if statement would i wrap the div with as well. t…

Filter Posts