Building with concrete5

setThemeByPath Dynamic?

Hiii.. i try to figure out how to make setThemeByPath dynamic. for now i just harcoded it in site_theme_paths.php [code] $default = 'yogurt'; $v = View::getInstance(); $v->setThemeByPath('/login', $default); $v->setThemeByPath('/page_forbidden'…

Custom Block checkbox value not saving

I've got a custom block that I created the framework for using Jordan Lev's Designer Content. I'm now trying to modify the block so that I can add a checkbox so the user can indicate whether they want the image they chose to be displayed with a lightbox.…

ProBlog v6 pushed up today!

Hey all, I'm pretty excited about this release. Some highlights for you: - full Disqus integration and easy enable settings - Twitter oAuth authentication for Post'n'tweet - New "Latest Comments" block added Also of note, is that SimpleBlog is…

Editing two separate domains on one C5 installation

Hi all, I have successfully implemented C5 on a site on a subdomain of a main site. Specifically, I created a subfolder on the clients hosting account and installed C5 there and pointed the domain to the C5 folder. The client would also like to edit th…

Adding CSS styles to div elements on a page

Hi I'm new to C5 and am not sure that i'm doing the following correctly: I would like to add some Div elements to a page and style these elements accordingly using CSS, currently i'm creating the html and CSS in Dreamweaver then adding the HTML to t…

c5 site > payment gateway (clickbank) > c5site query

Hi guys, Wondering if anyone has done this.. Is it in the realms of possibility to have a c5 site which sells memberships. The user visits the site, signs up for a membership and pays through the payment gateway then goes back to the c5 site but is…

Wrong content in sitemap.xml

Auto-generated sitemap.xml contains content that shouldn't be there. There is whole bunch of links to the part of the tree that doesn't exits on my site. Actually I was thinking that doesn't exist but those links from sitemap.xml working. There is noth…

Beginner is searching for an compromise...

G'Day, Maybe you can see it on title: I'm new in "this world" of websites, web design, CMS, html, php, css, etc. etc. etc. My current situation is quite simple: I'm a little hobbie photographer and photos wanna be seen, so I will publish them on a web…

Filter Posts