Developing (v7+)

Advanced Permissions problem

I have an permissions problem using the old advanced permissions (concrete 5.5.2). My page is not showing up to non-admin in users (guests, registered). When I go to edit the page, it says "Set By Area of Site" and everyone should be able to read th…

Mimicking the C5 Marketplace

Are there any existing solutions in order to mimic the functionality of the C5 Marketplace - where members of a site can sell their own digital product (mp3 in my case) via Paypal and a portion of the funds go to the site owner and the rest goes to the se…

Error: Unable to get permission key for read

Hello, After a client modified a stack that runs a slider on the homepage, the homepage of the site is no longer reachable. The URL is http://nwmc.cameronramaekers.com. Upon trying to reach the homepage, I get the following message: An unexpected er…

Error while changing design of a page

I have a fresh install of 5.6.0.2 and when changing Design while editing the page I am getting the error: ReferenceError: $ is not defined [Break On This Error] $(function() { edit_c...t_theme (line 115) And the page is unusable, where everythin…

Video tutorial request: building a package

hi, Can I make a video tutorial request here? I love the vids on your youtube chanel. But when I look at the ones about building blocks and packages, its using some stuff from the older concrete versions. Maybe its possible to make a new video about how …

idea for searchable pdf's, docs and such. best way?

Hi, We're wanting to make the contents documents like pdf's and docs searchable by concrete5. as far as i can find in the forums its not possible unless you put all the words where you want it to be found on in the tags. right? Now i thought about a s…

Problem with a "single page"

Greetings eathlings, I want to use AJAX in my site. I would like to call my AJAX data from a single page. I was able to make one, but the problem is, concrete seems to put a theme to it... I don't want a theme, I want to only have a JSON object in there.…

Slider AdOn with "Backstrech" Images?

Hello, there is as AdOn image slider where the image can also scale format filling automatic (dynamic)? So something like "Backstrech"? Best regards uli

Filter Posts