Building with concrete5

Tabbed menu style does not work in IE

Hi, I am using a tabbed panel that works fine in Firefox, but for some reason the tabs lose their style in IE ... You can check here elhoster.com/jujuy/index.php?cID=121 and should see a difference between Firefox and IE ... not sure why this is happe…

Does this work on c5 5.5.2.1

Hi, I gone through your how-tos on "Setup a subdomain based demo server". I want this type of set up on my server for C5 5.5.2.1. What changes we shall fallow. It's great help for me. Thanks Kiran

Backup site not working

I have backup my site and put it on another location. Everything is same my old database is also there. My new website is working fine. But when i want to access my old site which is located on: http://www.jenniferloganathan.com/oldBackup/ it is ope…

Autonav URL prob

I already had this kind of issue with the internationalization plugin and never got any help, hope I'll be more lucky on that one! The autonav always breaks up the navigation logic .... I have 2 menus, one using autonav the other using common links lik…

Social Media Counters

hello, I am looking to place social media sharing buttons with counters on my site. I am looking for something similar to these buttons http://sharethis.com/publishers/get-sharing-tools. It is one plugin for all the buttons. Thanks.

Fancybox and Concrete 5 don't work together.

I am at absolute wits end with this. Any help would be appreciated as I have had the pressure ramped up on my by my client. I tried installing Fancybox manually. Didn't work. I tried installing the Sortable Fancybox plugin specifically for Concrete…

Core Commerce: Changing order #

Forgive me if this is obvious. But The customer needs to sync the Oder # with the current order # in their accounting software. Which i believe is 023450. The default gateway for the Core Commerce starts at #1. For example, the customer gets a Customer…

My website is slow, what do you suggest?

My website can be very slow when moving between pages. I contacted our internet service provider and mentioned that we were using Concrete. He said something like “Concrete uses databases and you need to optimize them.” He said it was pretty simple. D…

Filter Posts