Building with concrete5

Horizontal scrollable area

Hi, I d like to create a block that include 10 thumbs of 190 px on one line. On the page it will show 4 images and i ll have to horizontally scroll to see the others. I have created a content block where i have added my pictures, but how can I setup th…

Swap text globally?

Hi guys, I have a non-tech friend using C5 and loving it. He wants to provide a site in English and Spanish. He speaks both languages fluently, so can provide both versions of site text. What I'm wondering is if there's a reasonably easy way to swap…

Downloading files from file sets

I have created a page where an admin user can upload documents for use by manager users. I need to create a page where an authorized user can select, or click a link for, one of the 10 files sets. At that point a list of links each containing the name o…

any advice for end user easy to add profiles?

So we're working on a clients site. Once again, they are not tech savvy at all. When you click on the staff page a sub menu appears on the left with a list of staff members. If you click on a staff member, their info is displayed on the right. Is th…

display "out of stock" when qty equals 0 in ecommerce

Hello, I am trying to find a way in Ecommerce to set it where if a product has a qty of 0 then it displays the message "out of stock", and if possible hides the add to cart button. I have the search set up to hide out of stock items, but if someone sea…

add on to install other addons

Hey all. I've never been a big fan of PHP but I just want to say again how much I love this CMS compared to every other CMS i've seen in PHP, Ruby or asp.net. its easier to work with and program against than anything else i've used. Kudos to the crea…

Filter Posts