Developing (v7+)

Survey Block - Skewed Results?

I have a survey block on the page with 17 choices. One of those choices has 76% of the votes. There are over 8300 votes. I'm afraid that someone figured out a way to cheat the survey and is voting for them self multiple times. Is there a way arou…

Search function not returning images

I've added a search block to the header of a photography site and added tags to an image I want searchable just to test the search function but I'm getting no where. The image is named swan.jpg and the tags are bird, birds, swan, swans Any help woul…

"Buy with Amazon" button not working

If I paste their code into a block as HTML type or a CONTENT type, then hit the HTML tab in the editor, I can SEE the button, but hovering and clicking do nothing. What do I have to do to make the button function properly in concrete5 with the Slate th…

Configuring a connection to a second database on the server

Hi, I have an additional database, which I've built before stumbling upon C5. What file am I editing to configure the connection to this database? Also, when building my pages, I'd like to avoid adding the database configuration in each custom php …

Serializing block data

I am creating a block where users can add unlimited number of text areas. I am thinking of serializing values of all text areas to store them into a single field in the database. Is this the efficient way of storing data or is there a better way?

Is there a cache folder in concrete core

Hi, I am wondering if there is a cache and tmp folder in the concrrete core folder. I made some changes to the autonav and I see that the changes are not being reflected in the site I have to click on the block and resave it to see the changes. Why is t…

Filter Posts