Building with concrete5

JavaScript hook on block deletion

Hi folks, I want to perform some JavaScript code when a block is deleted. In particular I want to remove an image from the HTML-tree that is not part of the block's removed XML structure. Is it possible to hook into the deletion process of a block? …

Automating Group Permissions

Hi, c5 lovers. I'm at it again with a project that's stretching my knowledge of the Concrete5 API. I'm trying to set up a monthly job that looks at the current month and allows certain user groups to gain Read access to a page. But I'm not sure exactly…

Staff Directory w/ jQuery

I need to move one of our corporate websites over to Concrete5 from Joomla. I know, I know. Don't go there! ;-) There is one feature that I'm not entirely sure on the best process. It's a list of all of our staff. Clicking on a name will drop down in a…

Problem installing package

Hi everybody, about 2 weeks ago I wrote this support-message to the makers of MailMonkey, but did not get a reply jet. Maybe any of you could take a look at the problem. (might not have to do with MailMonkey specifically): ____________________________…

100% height div -

I am having fits with this page: http://www.greaterrefugetemple.org/cms/index.php/our-history/ the content extends well past the container it is in - the container has a 100% height but..... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

C5 5.5: Change Captcha library in Dashboard

Hi, I noticed that in C5 5.5. dashboard there is a Captcha Settings page with a dropdown "Active Captcha". However, it has only one possible library to choose from, the default SecurImage. How can I change that to e.g. ReCaptcha? I have previously use…

Filter Posts