Developing (v7+)

Can I hook the edit block dialog box resize event?

Hi I have extended the HTML editor block to provide advanced functionality using code mirror (http://codemirror.net). I have tried using 100% height to have the editor fill the block edit dialog but I couldn't get that working as I'd hoped so I deci…

Disable Concrete5 Cookies

A client of mine needs to ensure they're in compliance with the cookie laws in several European countries. Since this site's entirely informational, sessions really aren't being utilized, they want cookies turned off completely. My solution works by te…

nav-pills in navbar

For bootstrap I noticed that the "nav-pills" style when used in the navbar does not take prioriy over the "nav" style in the bootstrap.css. Has anyone else had this problem ? [code] New Icon Menu Home About Us Wh…

Registration form + generated number

Hi, I need to make a form that allows users to register for an event. I would like each user to be given a random number and this number should be sent to myself and the user. Is this possible in concreate5 or will I have to create my own form? Thanks,

sorting editable areas

Hi im working on a local gig guide website its called http://www.newcastlegigguide.com.au/index.php/major-gig-guide would like to be able to sort gigs by date. Any ideas would be much appreciated :-) I have organized code like this: …

Custom Application Form

Hello I am building a custom application form for one of my clients. It is rather complex and I had to add javascript since some fields are to remain hidden unless certain other fields are selected. Long story short, To make this all happen I built a…

Backend workflow "breaks"

Example: 1. Open site properties 2. click "owner" -> select user 3. click "add user" 4. add a user and save Now all the windows are closed and you are lost somehow. This happens in many cases. Is this a bug or by design?

manually installing new plugins and blocks

I am testing/developing new blocks and plugins for concrete5 (5.6.1)... but as I am about a week into C5 there are many things I do not know... and can not seem to find the answers to vie google or these forums. for example... I have a package cal…

Foundation and Javascript ......

hello, I have gone up and done these forums found some answers for issues I was having , but this one i can't figure it out.. Well I mean I can but I need some help! So, when logged in as the admin I have the following code. [code]

My site not working properly in IE7

Hi, I switched to Chrome when my site started to act up on IE7. The main issue I am having now is that the nav bar on IE7 is getting hidden behind the blocks (see first attachment). The second attachment is Chrome and is how it should work. Need t…

Filter Posts