Developing (v7+)

Transferring from local server to hosting service

I am new to Concrete5 and have been working on a website on my local machine using WAMP on Windows. How do I upload this to my web hosting service? I tried manually creating the databases, importing the data into them, and then manually uploading all …

Upload Error:302

On a brand new 5.6.1 install, I'm getting an 'Upload Error: 302' when I try to multi-upload images. No problem uploading one at a time. Permission on the files folder is 777. Anyone else seen this?

Can't delete page type

I created a page type I no longer want. I deleted the page template from the themes folder and went into the dashboard to delete the page type, but it's still there? I don't have any pages that are using this page type.

DownloadURL not downloading

The $fv->getDownloadURL() is working fine and providing the download link. However when you click the link it is no longer forcing the download, but rather just opening the document in the browser. This use to work great, in older versions of C5 howev…

Google see my "home" page..

Hi all, i just finished a web site two weeks ago. I used the language manager on it and internationalization. before making the English and French "trees" there was on the home page, a temporary page saying: we will be online soon, you know... even …

PHP coding being commented out by the HTML editor

I want to connect an existing single-page to an existing MySQL database that is currently accessed by another page (the "Readings" page) in the site. I should mention that the rest of the site was NOT created using Concrete5 (nor any other CMS) and that …

Search Page Result not found anymore? /search/search-results

Hi I have 2 versions of concrete5 5.4 and 5.6. In 5.4 my search results are posted on this page /search/search-results but on 5.6 when I try to post on the same url /search/search-results it says "Page Not Found". Did C5 got rid of this Search Page res…

Deleting records from pagestatistics table

My pagestatistics table is growing. What's the most efficient way to keep it small in size? Is there a direct way to clear this table from the Dashboard? I am thinking of regularly running a cron job to delete entries less than a particular date. Ar…

How to add a single-page?

I created a blank file, gave it the name of Sbulletin.php, and placed it within the single_pages directory of my concrete5 folder. I then signed into a pre-existing Concrete5 page and went to the Dashboard, where I followed the links through Pages & The…

Filter Posts