Developing (v7+)

Bug results in scrapbook form block not submitting

Hi I have a scrapbook block which is a form, this is added to the page like so [code] $block = Block::getByName('Request Callback'); if( is_object($block)) $block->display(); [/code] The form is added to the page and displays fine.…

Force SSL on login page

I have installed an SSL cert on my Concrete5 site. I had setup my base url to default to https. However I would like to setup my login page to default to SSL and possile one other page. I have tried the Force SSL addon. But I could not get it installe…

Best way to create absolute url for single event instance?

I'm creating a block that will display properties of an event that exists in my database. I'd like to be able to visit a url such as site.com/event_details/12345 and have my block load the event properties where id=12345. What is the best way to accomp…

Old Blocks from Page Default in New Page

I´ve searched high and low for a strange page type default behavior im having when a new page is created so i hope anyone can shine some light. In short: - I changed a theme on a site and use the same area handles, but i use a new page type. - I ch…

Area permissions inheritance from wrong page.

Good Afternoon, I have an extensive enterprise website with 60+ editors using C5. Recently I have noticed that new pages are not inheriting their area permissions from the correct page. Here is an example: Home (Page Default Permissions) | +--…

Internet Explorer Issues

I build sites using Mac, Concrete5 & Firefox or Safari and have NO issues. However, nothing works on IE. No slideshows, everything is misaligned. I have never used word, so that common problem is not applicable here. I need some help, websites in ques…

File Manager not displaying images

I'm trying to upload images to a new site. For some reason, they're not displaying. I've never had this issue on any c5 sites I've built. Not sure what's going on. It happens when I upload individually and when i choose to upload multiple. May be a permis…

Filter Posts