Documentation Requests

Legacy Upgrades?

Just got contacted by a client I did a site for many, many years ago. It's currently on 5.6.2.1 Can I safely just download the most recent update and install that? I'm assuming I need to make incremental updates — anyone have a recommendation o…

Class has Method but not Documented in API

I'm working with c5 since 2008 and with php for more than 15 years, but maybe there is something basic I actually didn't understand: I searched for the correct method to get the thumbnail URL for a file in the API documentation, but /Concrete/Core/Enti…

Workflow setup for users writer and editor

Hello, Could someone please provide some step by step guide to setup a entire site edit approve workflow for content approval? Group 1: Writer Group 2: Editor User 1: john_write (group: writer) User 2: editor_smith (group: editor) Workflow 1…

Content Editor/Approval Workflow Setup

Hello, I am new to Concrete5. We are working on migrating our clients application from Concrete 5.3 to 8.x. But before we can do that, we have to confirm that content editing and approval workflow features are working. Could you please provide an…

dashboard - set display number of blocks

hello, I have a web site made with concrete5. I forgot how to set the number of block to be displayed on the home page. For example, I created 3 pages with a composer. Only 2 are displayed. You can see it on : www.limmshp.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp On the "O…

Using Express Forms for Performing Updates

Can an Express Form be used to retrieve data in order to edit the data and then save the data? I think I have searched and read all the Express Form docs and related forum entries and can't find any documentation on whether or not it is possible to pop…

Include page properties in text block

Hi, is it possible to include page properties in a tekst block? I have a stack I want to include in various pages. The stack contains a default text, but I want it combined with the page properties. EG. Default text: Nice to meet you + [PAGE TITLE …

concrete5 - 5.7.5.*, end of life ?

Hello Is there any roadmap for version concrete5 - 5.7.5.* ? Is there any link, where I can check when is planned end for life for concrete5 - 5.7.5.* ? thanks Mika.

get link atribute from express

I'm trying to get a link that I've created on express with a page selector. entity: local (plural: locais) atribute: link_local the link does not appear, bur the rest of the informations…

Football API Integration

Hello, I have a Football API and I want to integrate it on my Concrete5 website. So could you please help me that how can I integrate the API? Please do let me know. Thanks!

Filter Posts