Many people think that topics are really just a category tree.
The reality is topics were conceived as a way to organize tags with some meaning.
I like the concrete5 developer's documentation! It's a pitty most (or all?) links to API are broken.
1) go into page search (many people stop at sitemap and don't even know there's this view)
2) show how advanced search works to find a bunch of pages of the same type, or under a specific parent.
3) change paging to list 100 of them.
4) Use the selec…
concrete5 does come with a built in blog.
It'd be cool to show how you could set up different groups to be able to post to different areas of a mutli-author blog site:
1) Turn on advanced permissions.
2) Make a few different blog categories.
We have a few pages in docs around this:
But a single article/video on how to use the Clipboard, Stacks and Page Defaults to make your life as a content manager would co…