Documentation Efforts

My pages not show up

hello im new on this, i already have this issue in my page The requested URL /$page/ was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. please anyone can h…

5-7-developer-resources Theme Development section now 404

What happened to the following Theme Development sections in the new 5-7-developer-resources section? The following are now all resulting in 404 Page not found. Part 1: Converting an HTML Template to a concrete5 Theme Part 2: Enabling Grid Support fo…

Documentation about concrete 5.7

Hi all, I tried to implement my own packages on the new concrete 5.7. My packages worked on concrete 5.6 but not on concrete 5.7. This is hard to update my code to match with concrete 5.7 requirements. For example I can't use Page::getCurrentPage() …

Upgrade Package for 5.7

I've posted a new tutorial about upgrading packages for 5.7 The post is a bit long, but mostly because I did it step by step to show you all the errors I've had to fix. At the end of the post, you can see that only three minor changes were required! …

Creating a Custom URL for External Redirection

Introduction: This how-to can be applied to any situation where you might need a permanent external redirect (301) from any page within the site. I am writing this specifically for a redirect to google+ business page. Motivation: As many of us are p…

File Manager not working

I have not worked on my site since april. When I try to access my downloaded files and photos, it looks like it says that my files are unsupported. Did I miss something?

By which rule are file folder created on the server?

Hi, if you upload a file via C5 it gets put into a directory within the /files dir. The sub directory is numbered, somethin along the lines of "/1014/0618/4671/". I'd like to know by which rule these subdirectories are created because I'd like for anot…

error on /theme-development-training-part-one/

Some content on this page seems out of place. Under Process, after the thumbnail instructions there is a bit that belongs in the header.php section. "Before the closing head tag, include:...the content type, and the character set." Screengrab: http…

Filter Posts