Documentation Efforts

URL::to() with multilingual

Hi! Is there a method in concrete5 for generating URLdepending on the current language? If it english(/en) then URL::to('/home') must return '/en/home'

I need answer in simple words - providesAsset VS requireAsset

providesAsset is.... requireAsset... What is my assest (What i added) Vs C5 build in assets. This assets always added (in edit and in the "live" site?). What url i should write for my assets. For example: i want to add this https://mixitup.kunka…

C5 version 5.7 API documentation site

Hi. I am rather new to C5 so I am poking around in the C5 documentation quite a bit. Especially the API documenation, as I think that is quite valuable to have access to should other documentation be lacking in some areas one can often put things toge…

Please...

For the love of all that is good and holy... write more documentation on 5.7 Sorry, I know this is not helpful. The new version is severely lacking in documentation. IT's incredibly frustrating when trying to build with it.

Linking Tutorials to a Topic

As I was writing a couple of documentation efforts, it occurred to me that they could be seen as either documentation or tutorial. They are more than just a short tutorial, and they also explain larger functions that people who are developing need to know…

Linking Tutorials to a Topic

As I was writing a couple of documentation efforts, it occurred to me that they could be seen as either documentation or tutorial. They are more than just a short tutorial, and they also explain larger functions that people who are developing need to know…

Session Timeouts

So, I was just writing up a bit longer documentation effort, and I went to preview it, and it said access denied. Luckily, I figured I was timed out (again), and I was able to copy my rather long document and recreate it. However, I've noticed that the s…

switch API from ApiGen to Sami?

The current API on http://documentation.concrete5.org/api/ is created using ApiGen. After using API created using Sami, I think switching to it would save time and add a lot of useful features. The features that immediately stand out: - methods are pa…

Unforce SSL on site. Login issues.

I think this is the issue to my login issue. I released force SSL from procect. Released on my project page. Still running on site. Failed opening '/home1/davesspi/public_html/packages/jbx_force_ssl/single_pages/dashboard/system/environment/jbx_for…

Filter Posts