Documentation Efforts

DB schema and mappings

Hi, Does it exist a mapping (textual or graphic) between a page and the DB? When C5 displays a page, it displays the header/body/footer, each part have areas with blocks (with version, attributes, designs and permissions). Some blocks have multiples t…

Data Structure Ecommerce v2.10 (or any)

Hi Guys, Can anyone point me to a database structure which lists all the field names in their correct case. We are migrating websites from Windows to Linux and running into issues with CamelCase and need to check that all tables are named correctly. …

Only variables can be passed by reference

Hello out there, The dashboard Files folder is not accessible on my website. When I go there it reports an error, "Only variables can be passed by reference". This started(I believe) when someone uploaded a .zip file. I've since allowed the .zip exten…

Express Data Documentation

As version 8 is new, I'm sure documentation is under way. One thing I am hoping to see is how to add pre-defined express data as part of a package. Data that is created upon package install. For example, how to programmatically add data objects with at…

stufe a pellet

Tecnico specializzato offre installazione e vendita di stufe e caldaie a pallet, stufe idroniche. Consulenza senza impegno e preventivo fatto in giornata . Cortesia,professionalita ed esperienza al vostro servizio.

documentation

Hello I am reading certain page from documentation for concrete5 .....OK So how do I know which version of concrete5 it is ? Is it concrete5.6 or concrete5.7?

turis fratyr download

Hello! my world ! pizeee)))) http://mykell459djkjfhdhkjohjihieu.ru htahks !!)))

Google MAPS in Concrete since July 2016

HI almost everyone has the problem with Google Maps right now. When you are use Concrete 5.7.5.9 then you have the possibility for a Google API Key integration. But even then you will get an error (location not found). That is because you have activated t…

Google Translation in new Concrete without Blocks for newbies

OK in the new Concrete there is no AddOn for integration of Google Translate to your page Well you don't need it. Just paste the Code in a HTML block and voila you have it :-) [code] Google TRanslate: function googleTranslateElementInit() { …

Filter Posts