Installation Help

Headers already sent - cannot access my website!

When I enabled canoncirl URLs in the admin, all of a sudden I cannot access the site!! I get the following error: Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_WARNING) ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at …

14000 lines of Fatal Errors a day

Hi, My php error log gets spammed with this: [28-Sep-2020 10:48:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed in [no active file]:0 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: session_write_close() #1 {main} thro…

Site down after composer update

I am running PHP 7.4.9 (default) and PHP 7.3.21 installed using Remi's RPM repository, and use php fpm pools to allow C5 to use php73. I have an existing C5 site installed using composer, just executed "composer update". Some of the relevant output at…

Error JavaScript ? I can no longer save any content

Hello we have had the problem of not adding any more content or changing existing content on some systems for some time. When I click Save, nothing happens. The developer console shows me the following error: Attachments 1-3 I've tried the follo…

IP Blocking Issue

Hello, I own a https://www.supersavermama.com and having some issue in IP redirection. I have 48 sub directory in my site and have implement region wise IP redirection. The is when i am changing my IP location to check the redirection most of the …

Hosting Question

Hi there, I was just wondering if I could use a different host, or do I have to use one of the two hosts suggested for a budget hosting plan? Thanks

Concrete5 8.5.4 Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

Hi! I've tried installing concrete5 and after it gets done, I click on edit page, the page loads for some time then I get "Whoops \ Exception \ ErrorException (E_ERROR) Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded" Also there's 3 stack frames: [code]…

Installation Fails - 8.5.4

Hi, The installation is failing on a fresh install of 8.5.4 (using download zip from the website) (see attached). I'm using Galera (PXC), I'm guessing this is something related to that? https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/installation/8.5.1-…

Upgrade 5.7.5.13 -> 5.8.0.3

I first tried a "go all the way" and upgrade to the latest 5.8.5.4 .. but ended up with a website that wasn't mine, probably the default theme in a new install? So i decided to do it incrementally, next stable release 5.8.0.3, it tells me success, but i …

Filter Posts