Installation Help

Lost all pages after changing multi-language settings

Hello to you all. I am using C5 version 8.3.. url is www.movitplus.com I have been working for some time now with the content of the website. For some stupid reason, i played foolishly with the multilanguage setttings. I changed the names of the home pa…

Upgrading from 5.7.5.13 to 8.x.x

Hi, We attempting to update a website from v5.7.5.13 to any 8 version. However, we get the following error: [code]Invalid argument $savePath 'tcp://10.169.0.130:11211?persistent=0&weight=1&timeout=5&retry_interval=15'[/code] The IP address appears …

Connect site with Community

I moved my site to a new URL. I connected the new site to the community but the old URL is found when clicking on the link to community. I understand I need to release the old URL from the community. Here's my question: what's the order for release/re…

Updating process and workflow

Hello Everyone I have a question concerning general work process and folder structure with concrete5. I'm not a professional and the site is for a non-profit organisation with volontary work. We have version 8.3.2. running. My idea is to hav…

lower_case_table_names in Mamp Pro Windows

Today I bought Mamp Pro 4.1.0 for Windows and install it and tried to install Concrete5. When using Mamp Pro I get the error message: Table case: Table names are stored in the lowercase: you may have problems if you plan to move this installation to anot…

Moving Concrete5 files after Install

My web site host helped me install a clean copy of Version 8. They installed in to Public_html folder but the install created a folder called websitename/concrete5-8.4.3/index.php. Can I use the cPanel File Manager to move the Concrete5 subfolders i…

Community Store (Square)

I have installed both Community Store, and the Square integration for it. Now, I am looking at the instructions for the Square development (https://github.com/Babinsky/community_store_square/blob/master/README.md) but it doesn't tell me how I get the inf…

My concrete5 Sites URL update

Hi I used a throwaway domain name for my site, but now I have a permanent domain name. However the My Concrete5 Sites page shows the old URL even if I "reconnect" the site. Is it possible to change this URL?

Filter Posts