Installation Help

Cannot Load a Theme

I am in the process of updating my site to Concrete 8.2.1. Installation of the Concrete 5 application went fine and I am able to access and use the editor. However, I am trying to install the Brimstone theme on the site and the Theme panel does not…

how to upgrade concrete 5.4.2.2 to concrete 8.2.1

I have a client that is currently using concrete 5.4.2.2 but he needs to update to concrete 8.2.1 in order to be able to install newest themes. how to upgrade concrete 5.4.2.2 to concrete 8.2.1 ?

Concrete5 Logo vs. Safari 11

Having just performed my first Concrete5 installation, I'm immediately struck by one glaring display issue. Most of my users will be using Safari, and under Safari the C5 logo Godzillas the top left navbar (see attached). Before I wade in, I'd like to…

removing index.php messing up site

I have installed C5 successfully and when I go to system settings and "remove index.php" then the site gets completely messed up. At that point I go back to the home page and from there I can't go anywhere, not even back to the dashboard. I have installed…

How to install Hot Fix

Hi all, I have an issue which I found in the bug tracker and also I found a solution in Github. So my question is, how do I install a hotfix from github. What I did is, I downloaded the php files mentioned in the hotfix and copied them to the respectiv…

Uploading a video via concrete 5 to my website

I am trying to upload a video file(currently 38 mb) to my concrete 5 file manager, then install it on my website: www.robert-sparrow-residential.org which is hosted by Hostmonster, either it won,t load because the file because it's too large, wrong for…

Unable to access dashboard

I am unable to get to the dashboard. The following error is displayed. The connection was reset I am running an old version of concrete5 and need to update to the last version. What is the vest way to overcome this issue. I am using version 5.4.0…

unexpected error after moving a site www.motettkor.no

Hi, I have moved my site as per the instructions in: https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/installation/moving-a-site Now I receive an unexpected error upon opening the site: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.issID AS i…

Moving the site to Root

Hope someone can help me, I'm trying to move my website from a sub folder to the root. I've always managed to do so by simply moving the files and folders from the subtler to the root. However, in this particular case I keep getting this error after movin…

Filter Posts