Installation Help

calendar

how do I set up a calendar that I can edit

Upgrade to 8.1.0

I just updated with Softalicious and got this: An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO SystemDatabaseMigrations (version) VALUES (?)' with params ["571"]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '571' for key 'PRI…

Problems updating 5.5.2.1

Im having problems updating from 5.5.2.1... First, the database backup function is not working, i only get blank page when using backup function. However i downloaded my database by Php My Admin and also whole puplic_html folder. Second, when im trying to…

How do I Update to 5.7.5.13??

My site is on hosted by WESTHOST and I need to update the newer version. I have downloaded the version but I'm at a loose how to go about updating my server at WESTHOST. My current version won't work due to a change in php 5.?? to 7.??. Any help would b…

Connection Not Secure Message

Hello fellow concrete5 users. What an awesome platform. I have two concrete5 sites that use the login feature for a restricted Members Only section. As such, Firefox has flagged the site as insecure and some members are apparently unable to login. Ther…

Email Setting

Does any one have a working solution for email ( PHP MAIL or SMTP)? if i use phpmail i get an unknown error and if i use smtp i get "Username and Password not accepted". if i cannot get this feature to work, it looks like i will have to junk concrete …

Logging in with Tablet.

Good day. Small problem, when I login to my C5 site admin backend, sommetimes I get logged in fine. However when I tap on "Pages and Themes" OR any admin option - I get bouncec back to the login page. After this, I randomly get "Account is disabl…

very noob - issues uploading an image

I have installed C5 from my webhost cpanel. I can go in an edit a few things, but when I go to upload a 2m file in file manager, I can not click on the are and it asks but when I drop the file in the area available it starts and seems to finish the upl…

Moving slowly to new version

Hi, I've got my site running at http://laboiteaphysique.fr/site/ : Concrete5 (5.6.3.4) is inside the directory "/site/". I want to move to new version of Concrete5. Is it possible to create a new directory like "/site2/" with new version of concrete5 ins…

Filter Posts