Installation Help

Fatal Error installing 8.0.3 & 8.1.0

I am getting a fatal error when trying to install 8.0.3 and 8.1.0 to my Network Solutions hosting package. While adding blocks, it gives an error that it cannot find a required file. See the attached screenshot from 8.1.0 for the full error message. I can…

Recommended Server Hardware for database?

Hello, we are in the process of building a new corporate website in Concrete. Our developers have asked us (IT) for a database server to house the MySQL install for the website. Are there any recommended specs for a database server? (RAM? Procs? Storage…

Installing version 5.6.3.4 failing

I am installing a development site with version 5.6.3.4 to try and resolve some problems we are having on a production site but the install is not resulting in a fully working site. When I try to add a block it goes to an "old school" html page rather tha…

I need a refund

The add-on I purchased is not compatible with my version of Concrete5 and I need a refund.

MAMP site clone with 500 internal server error

Hi guys, scratching my head about this one. I setup a local version of a Concrete 5.7.5.3 site on MAMP. The site loads however it spits out a 500 internal server error on every page. I noticed the code breaks towards the footer section. Said that, …

which repo for php7 son RHEL 7 ?

Hello, which repo do you use / think is more stable for php 7 IUS / remi or wetatic? what about php-mcrypt that is deprecated and not in SCL (software collections) ? Thanks G.

Setting up local version of site - base url

Hi guys, I am sure it was covered somewhere in the forum but can't find the answer. I got a remote Concrete5 site 5.7.5.3. All I want to do is to setup a local version of the same site using MAMP Pro / domainname.localtest.me Site is all setup, data…

Filter Posts