Installation Help

not able to save my theme at install

I am receiving an error message whenever I try to install Silence theme into my newly created C5 website I first assigned silence then accessed my website,then went to extend and hit download and got these messages I do own several licenses and whe…

Unable to update my installation - '500 - Internal server error'

The thread title says it all really, I'm receiving a '500 - Internal server error', followed by 'There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.' when trying to update my installation; just need help fixing it! It ap…

install C5 into setup server/domain not working

I have setup all aspects of C5 into my domain (done many times b4) and now I am using my browser to enter URL and all i get is a blank browser window. I should be getting the install screen for my domain force-majeure.ca any ideas why this si happeni…

help upgrading to the latest version of concrete5

I've never upgraded concrete5 and now it won't down for use on my Macbook pro with OS 10.10.3 and now only the header comes up on my home page, so now I can't edit the home page's content like I use to.

Installation give error on GD library but is installed

Hello, i try to install locally my concrete 5.7 version, but when i run pre-requisite check the result is: GD Library 2.0.1 is required... I have it installed (see attachment of my phpinfo), so what's wrong? System: MAC OSX YOSEMITE Php Versio…

Can I add concrete5 to an already built site?

Hi. I built a site using Zend Framework 1 and it has a back end to edit content. I like what concrete5 does and I'm wondering if I can sort of use the functionality of concrete5 for editing from the front end only. Is this possible and recommended?

5.7.4RC2 installer fails to show first screen.

This problem has plagued me for a few days until today I have managed to make some progress. The problem is that when I try to install 5.7.4RC1 or RC2 I get an error in the php5-fpm logs. The Ubuntu server I tested this on was freshly built today using x6…

Upgrade from dashboard isn't working

Trying to upgrade from 5.5.2.1 to 5.6.3.3 and not having any luck. The Upgrade dashboard lets me download the upgrade, but never switches over to help me install it. I've tried mydomain/index.php/tools/required/upgrade but it keeps saying I'm on 5…

Problem with css/dashbord

Hi Guys Suddenly my dashboard looks like this? WHO do I change it back? It's changed after an user had login with a mobile device...

Filter Posts