Changed to BlueHost Now 500 Error

I migrated the database to the new host. Changed the config file with the new DB credentials. Uploaded the files to the new host and now I have a 500 error.

http://www.cabinsoftheblackhills.com/...

Here's the error log:

text/x-generic error_log
ASCII text
[13-Nov-2015 00:29:07 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysqlt error: [1146: Table 'katelynw_backroads.Config' doesn't exist] in EXECUTE("select * from Config where uID = 0 order by cfKey asc")
' in /home3/katelynw/public_html/cabinsoftheblackhills/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb-exceptions.inc.php:78
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/katelynw/public_html/cabinsoftheblackhills/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb.inc.php(1074): adodb_throw('mysqlt', 'EXECUTE', 1146, 'Table 'katelynw...', 'select * from C...', false, Object(ADODB_mysqlt))
#1 /home3/katelynw/public_html/cabinsoftheblackhills/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb.inc.php(1049): ADOConnection->_Execute('select * from C...', false)
#2 /home3/katelynw/public_html/cabinsoftheblackhills/concrete/core/models/config.php(191): ADOConnection->Execute('select * from C...')
#3 /home3/katelynw/public_html/cabinsoftheblackhills/concrete/core/models/config.php(182): Concrete5_Model_ConfigStore->load()
#4 /home3/katelynw/public_html/cabinsoftheblackhills/concrete in /home3/katelynw/public_html/cabinsoftheblackhills/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb-exceptions.inc.php on line 78

Please help.

anotheraccount replied on at Permalink Reply
So the fix was renaming all of the database tables with capital letters because apparently the migration SQL file was in all lower case for some reason... The problem now is, all of the subpages 404. The homepage appears to be working fine, but nothing else. I also can't sign into the admin panel because it's giving me a wrong password error. Any ideas, anybody? Thanks in advance.
anotheraccount replied on at Permalink Reply
Seriously?!?!? Nobody has anything to offer?
Responsive replied on at Permalink Reply
Responsive