Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Cache_Exception'

Permalink 2 users found helpful
Hi Concrete5 Forum Users.

I have a problem on installing concrete5. Before the setting screen appears on my installation I am getting the following error-message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Cache_Exception' with message 'Incorrect option name : cache_id_prefix' in /home/silverma/public_html/concrete5/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/Zend/Cache.php:208 Stack trace: 
#0 /usr/lib/php/Zend/Cache/Core.php(203): Zend_Cache::throwException('Incorrect optio...') 
#1 /usr/lib/php/Zend/Cache/Core.php(149): Zend_Cache_Core->setOption('cache_id_prefix', 'b01db9d792e1202...') 
#2 /home/silverma/public_html/concrete5/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/Zend/Cache.php(194): Zend_Cache_Core->__construct(Array) 
#3 /home/silverma/public_html/concrete5/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/Zend/Cache.php(102): Zend_Cache::_makeFrontend('Core', Array, false, false) 
#4 /home/silverma/public_html/concrete5/concrete/libraries/cache.php(52): Zend_Cache::factory('Core', 'File', Array, Array) 
#5 /home/silverma/public_html/concrete5/concrete/libraries/cache.php(59): Cache::getLibrary() 
#6 /home/silverma/public_html/concrete5/concrete/dispatcher.php(27): Cache::startup() 
#7 /home/silverma/public_html/concrete5/index.php(2): in /home/silverma/public_html/concrete5/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/Zend/Cache.php on line 208

I could not figure out where to look at. Didn't find an existing solution in other threads. Who can help me?

I'm installing the acutal version 5.4.1.1

Thanks a lot for your answer or explanation of the error-message.

Typoman76

typoman

myFullFlavour replied on at Permalink Reply
myFullFlavour
Who are you hosting with?
typoman replied on at Permalink Reply
typoman
Hello myFullFlavour

My Hostingprovider isthttp://www.cyon.ch
I manage several Hosting-Packages from clients. And it's no problem to install C5.

I generated a PHP info page containing all my settings:
http://www.silvermail.ch/concrete5/phpinfo.php...

This would help more, than the discussion about the 'right' provider.

Thanks for any feedback!!
typoman
typoman replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
typoman
Problem ist solved!

My hostingprovider could fix it. Reason was: Version conflict between global running of Zend-Framework on the server an the version running with Concrete5.
c5mix replied on at Permalink Reply
For anyone else that has this problem, we got the same error on an install we were doing and this is the response we got back from the host:

We have found that the Zend error on the Concrete5 software was caused by a conflict between the server’s preinstalled version of Zend and the version that is included with C5. In order to avoid this issue, please place a php.ini in the same directory with C5 with the following line:

zend_optimizer.optimization_level = 0

Doing this fixed the error.
rainmaker replied on at Permalink Reply
rainmaker
Thanks C5Mix!

I took your advice and hope it fixes it!!! Fingers crossed!