Job INDEX SEARCH ENGINE Fails with Database MySql 1146 Doesn't Exist in EXECUTE Error

I have a job named INDEX SEARCH ENGINE that is failing with the following error:

mysql error: [1146: Table 'server_c5db.CollectionAttributeKeys' doesn't exist] in EXECUTE("select akID from CollectionAttributeKeys order by akID asc")

As a result of this failing job, both the GENERATE SITEMAP FILE job and the INDEX SEARCH ENGINE job run forever and never indicate a success. The last time I had a successful sitemap generation was almost a year ago.

I did try updating from 5.4.1.1 to 5.4.2.2 but more than half the content on the site was gone - so I reverted back to 5.4.1.1 - I have a sneaking suspicion this could be the cause of that as well. I can pull this up in MyPHPAdmin but I am not sure what I need to do to correct this. Did some searching on the 'net but nothing comes back for this one.

I would be very grateful for any support or help that anyone can offer! My website is currently operational and I do have backups of my public_html directory, as well as all databases associated with my site. I would like to automate the jobs, but don't want to do that until I am able to get the job to run successfully without errors.

jhanson replied on at Permalink Reply
I found the answer to this one too! I had to override the job in the database. Launch MyPhPAdmin, then go to the jobs table in the Concrete5 database. Change the status from RUNNING to ENABLED, then click GO. Once that updates, you should be able to refresh your browser, go back in to your Concrete 5 Dashboard, and then run the job again, and this time it should complete properly. I guess the issue originally occurred because the files were being reloaded when the job ran several months back - it never got a signal saying that it completed, so it showed as running and running and running. I don't know if this will work for everyone encountering this issue, but it worked for me!