Migration from subdomain to domain
I tried concrete5 on a subdomain and I like the cms very much. Now I would like to transfer to the domain without the subdomain.
is it enough to copy the whole concrete folder to the new domain?
di I have to change the something?
1. Copy the files to the new location
2. Copy the database (if this is needed)
3. Change the database settings in application/config/database.php
4. Login to the site clear cache
5. check the url settings via dashboard > system and settings.
It is always good to test a few things including
1. clear cache
2. upload and delete files (if this fails there might be a permission problem)
3. test some pages
Read this page