My concrete5 Sites URL update1 user found helpful
Is it possible to change this URL?
I'm hesitant because I'm getting an "access denied" when I access the settings Icon top right.
1. In Concrete5 community, just hit Delete Project.
2. Back in your website, log out, then log back in,
3. Go to the Dashboard > Extend concrete5 and it will tell you that it's not connected to the community.
4. Reconnect to the community.
5. Back in Concrete5 community, simply re-assign the licences to the project again.
This sounds like a different problem to the community. Which icon are you talking about? Is this in your website?
You need to log in as "admin" (which is the super-admin account that can do everything).