Problems after upgrade 8.3.2 --> 8.4.3

Permalink 1 user found helpful
Hi!

I made upgrade from version from 8.3.2 to 8.4.3 with Manual Dashboard Update steps described herehttps://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/installation/upgradin...

Everything was fine and I didn't get any error. When I browse site logged in everything works like before upgrade. When I log out all multicolumn layouts are "broken" (similar problem that herehttps://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/customizing_c5/layout-col...

I made some debugging and found that in edit mode there is a line
<link href="http://xxxxxxxx/index.php/ccm/system/css/layout/23" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all">

in page's head section but it's missing when logged out.
Any ideas?

Also Google Maps block appears as blank when logged out. API key is correct...
In Chrome's console is error: concreteGoogleMapInit is not a function.
No errors in IE.

Is there any way I can verify that the installation is really completed and all files are available? Can I repair installation somehow?

.Antti

View Replies:
roihu replied on at Permalink Reply
Yup I have the same problem with layouts, and I was hoping that they would be fixed by 8.4.4, but nope still the same issue. For some reason not logged in visitors don't receive the CSS to make the layouts work.

And to increase the oddness of it when I clear cache on Concrete5 the layouts work for visitors, but only once! On the next refresh it's broken again.
kfog replied on at Permalink Reply
kfog
reference to an older thread with similar unresolved problem:

https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/usage/video-content-chang...
FlappyHands replied on at Permalink Reply
FlappyHands
Exactly the same problem here even after upgrading to 8.4.4. Not sure what is going on but this really needs to be resolved.
FlappyHands replied on at Permalink Reply
FlappyHands
I have a solution! At least it works for me. Fixes both the Google Maps issue and broken layouts issue.

Go to your cache settings in System & Settings and turn block caching off completely. For some reason the block caching seems to be breaking both blocks and layouts right now.

It worked for me. Good luck, folks.