Search Engine Doesn't Seem to Return any results

Hi all. I am brand new to this so forgive me if I fail to provide all of the information necessary for you to answer my question.
(www.spiritsealed.com)
I setup a search page and included the search block - but when I try to use it, it returns no results.
Can you explain in layman's terms what I've failed to do? Or perhaps point me to an installation tutorial?
Thank you for your patience and assistance.

SpiritSealed

Remo replied on at Permalink Best Answer Reply
Remo
you need to run the indexer job first!
go to maintenance in your dashboard...
SpiritSealed replied on at Permalink Reply
SpiritSealed
Remo-

Thank you for your response. I ran the indexer, but it still says: "There were no results found. Please try another keyword or phrase." I must be doing something wrong - or forgetting something else.
I keep runnning a search on "Polycarp." I placed an ebook on my reading page on the Martyrdom of Polycarp. Each time I run the search for 'polycarp,' or anything else I know should get a hit, it does not. Is there something else I'm missing?
deemaxx replied on at Permalink Reply
I have the same issue. After having indexed the site, I am getting the "There were no results found. Please try another keyword or phrase."

I am using Concrete5 version 5.3.1.1 and the Search functionality block that came with it.

Is there anything else to do?
SpiritSealed replied on at Permalink Reply
SpiritSealed
Since my last post, I tried indexing again just like Remo said (thank you Remo). I've done this probably 4 - 5 times since it was suggested. However, the search engine pulls absolutely no hits from any page except the "about me" page. If I search the word "home" I get a hit from the "About me" page. Weird. No other pages seems to be included in the hits and I did in fact tick the "Search Everywhere" box.
Does anyone else have an idea how to make this engine search my entire website?
Again, let me thank you all for your help - it is very much appreciated.
facerX replied on at Permalink Reply
facerX
I am having the same problem. After adding content to some blocks on other pages and running the search engine index, I still do not get any hits on words that I know in the content.