transfer from local to production server, got an error.
what's wrong with my installation?
Any ideas? Solutions? Totally stuck with deploying my work.
It is a local and remote environment I have used plenty before without issue.
- Cache. Easiest fix is to disable cache before copying a site.
- Different php versions
- Forgetting to point to new database
- File/Directory ownership and permissions on target
- Different php or mysql .ini or other configuration settings
- Forgetting to copy some files. This is especially easy if doing the whole lot by FTP without zipping everything together first.
I am trying to deploy a CC5 site in a similar way and am getting the exact same problem.
Update: Never mind I figured it out: After making sure that the PDO module was installed on the Apache server, and the php.ini file had:
I also removed a conflicting php7 command on the htaccess file.
Then the site worked like a charm.