Installation Help

Installs fine on server, but kicks back to install page...

I am attempting to install C5 on the current host of the mission organization I am with. Everything checked out on the install page (except for Python support) and it installed just fine. However, when I click the link to go to the actual site, it kicks …

Language installation

I've been trying to install the danish language file downloadable from the same page as concrete5. I have placed the file in the language folder and changed en_US to da_DK in the config/base.php file. It seems like a few weekdays is shown in danish …

Block Install Issues

Hey, we just upgraded our install of c5 to 5.2RC1; and am now trying to get some new blocks added. My process: 1) Download block from Marketplace 2) Extract it 3) Copy to the "blocks" folder at the top level path 4) Go to Dashboard and go to "Add…

Setting up search

Hi everyone, So I have installed C5 and it is working very nicely. What I am after is a guide on how to setup the search functionality. My platform is Apache on Windows Server 2003. I note on the requirements Lucene is needed, but i've never used i…

Install Directory

Before installing C5 I would like to know if I should be installing the contents of the C5 ZIP file into a directory or simply copy the files as they are to the root of my web directory? Could someone explain the consequences of both installation metho…

Fatal error during install

Here's the exact error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function bind_textdomain_codeset() in /home/public/concrete5/concrete/libraries/localization.php on line 14 Here's the URL: http://www.chappysnibs.com/concrete5/ I checked all the …

Deleting a database

I deleted a page that had a form on it, call it FORM#1. The page is now gone, but the associated database FORM#1 still exists. How do I delete the database?

SSL getting in the way?

First of all, I apologize if this has been asked before. I've searched to no avail. We are building an intranet site using Concrete - love it! We're using SSL for the site since we have folks logging in. Unfortunately, now, it is not allowing me t…

Chmod Issue

Hi I have made two seperate installations of the latest version of Concrete5, but I am getting the following warning on both of them: Warning: chmod() [function.chmod]: Operation not permitted in /home/voongs/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb-…

Safe_Mode On

For some reason, my webhost is not able to set safe_mode to off. When I try to install Concrete, I'm told that it should be set to off... Isn't it possible to install Concrete5 while safe_mode is set to on?

Filter Posts