Installation Help

Unable to connect to database

I'm having issues installing C5 on an Xserve running Leopard Server. It was a major pain to get GD installed, but now that all the check marks are green, I'm still not out of the woods yet. I know there's some issue with the MySQL database, but having …

The config/ and files/ directories must be writable by your web server.

Hi all, please help me with this. I am doing new installation of 5.1.0 RC1 Concrete on my Apache/2.2.3. CentOS server. I have uploaded files, chmoded files/ and config/ dir (tryed 755 & 757 & 777). Any of those mods still give me error "not writeable"…

no theme/css is loaded

Hi! I have a probleme after a clean installation of c5. No CSS is loaded. The default and custom themes are not working. Any ideas???? Is there a bug in the paths? Please take a look at: http://www.lab3.info/concrete5/

Error on installation

Version 5.1.1 All has been set correctly. Result after installation: Call to a member function add() on a non-object in .../collection.php on line 377 56 tables have been created. I'm on. Anybody has this before? There are two warnings …

Problem with folders

Hi! I'm trying to install a new web in a windows server but I've got some problems: - First of all, I copy a new folder with the Concrete files at the server via ftp. - Then, create a DB to link to the web. - After that, type the adress of the web i…

help me

Hi! I just downloaded the package CMS "concrete" and inserted in the root of my server on the local EasyPHP1-8. At launch the control panel or near me explain, I created locally "in the root server" that is' www ', a page "index.php" that the launch…

Thumbnails issue

Hello everyone, i have just finish installing C5 and i am loving it so far,but i have a little issue,i cannot add images to my site,if i try to add images through the dashboad they get added but no thumbnails get generated,if i try to add images by go…

Missing files & php safe mode

I'm in the middle of trying to install this & getting: You must chmod 755 concrete/libraries/3rdparty/htmldiff.py and disable PHP safe mode. There's nothing under libraries...I've even tried to download/unzip twice...I have no htmldiff.py file. …

No Javascript Libraries?

Hi All, Just installed 5.1.1 with no apparent problems. However, editing, adding a page, sitemap, and all the functions of the editing toolbar do not work because there seems to be some js missing. The directory below (required) and the dependent…

PATH_INFO or ORIG_PATH_INFO

Hi all, I have this problem with the installation of the latest release 5.1.1. I've tried to read in the forum and look for some hint, but I haven't found the answer. Could someone help me to install so we (in Italy) can use it with a very wide provid…

Filter Posts