Installation Help

Multi-client use ... do you need just one install?

Hi, I'm evaluating C5 and I'm new to CMS's. If we wanted to use C5 for all our client's websites, would we simply have just one install of C5 which is shared by all the clients, or would we need to install C5 for each client separately? Thanks.

Advanced Permissions

My main site and addon domains are exhibiting a "problem" of not getting the drop down for advanced permissions when editing a page. I'm hosted on bluehost and C5 was installed via a script. Is there anything that I can suggest to bluehost to possibly…

Blank page on upgrade

I'm trying to upgrade from 5.2.0 to 5.2.1 and I get a blank page without any error. I copied the concrete dir but I think needs more... am I right?

Addon Domain Problem

I have an addon domain (new-site.com) that is not redirecting properly. I placed the code suggested in one post (see "Redirect code" below) to try and fix the problem but it did not work. I received an error that said "Page not found" and had a missing ic…

Need permissions help/clarification

I'm somewhat of a 'Nix noob, especially when it comes to permissions. I do OK when I can use the file attributes in Filezilla, but the ownership thing is where I am trapped. At the initial c5 config screen, I have a warning that /config and /data need …

Acess denied login login login

Somebody help me please, site still not working. Under Admin Account: Sitemap Acess Denied File manager Acess denied I must Login on evry page. The most frequently visited pages - Login page.

C5 Newbie instalation help

I'm setting up a new C5 install on IIS7 using php via fastcgi (works fine). Also mySQL installed and running without issue. Putting C5 in place and calling the start index.php to set-up. I get given the following page "No input file specified." …

getCollectionAttributeValue() error upon installation

After installing all the files for 5.2.0 I go to the index page and get a white page with: Call to a member function getCollectionAttributeValue() on a non-object in /concrete/elements/header_required.php on line 19 In case it was a problem with that v…

Error Installing on IIS - ixwebhosting

Hi; Using ixWebhosting for one of my istalls. Using IIS Windows account with PHP5.2 The installation check is fine exepct for the error: Concrete cannot parse the PATH_INFO or ORIG_PATH_INFO information provided by your server. Any Assitance would …

Filter Posts