Installation Help

Submit your configuration

Hey folks, I see many threads here, without any description about your particular installation. We want to provide help to you, but we can't do this without some information. So please tell us what your config (provider, services, etc) is, and we'…

Everlasting login in.

After authorization on the site and after attempt to enter the control panel, the CMS is constantly sending us to the login and password page. Reinstallation didn’t help. Below is the server configuration. CGI: Active FrontPage Extensions: No ..…

Trouble Parsing PATH_INFO

see attached png file screenshot of the errors I'm getting. My server provider has confirmed all requirements for Concrete 5 and is unsure of the fix. - Concrete 5 cannot parse the PATH_INFO or the ORIG_PATH_INFO provided by your server. - Also - Y…

Upgrading issue with 5.2.0

I am unable to upgrade from 5.2.0RC2 to 5.2.0 Following the README file, I copied the entire "concrete" subdirectory and overwrite the existing "concrete" subdirectory After that I went to /index.php/tools/required/upgrade.php. I get this messgge "…

php5 missing?

I uploaded the unzipped files to my website www.kattouw.com/Concrete but I get an error saying "concrete5 requires PHP5",but that's exactly what's on the server: php5 and mysql 5. I have powerweb from www.strato.nl I found concrete5 on opensourcecms a…

Pre-Installation Prob: Fatal error: Call to a member function

After I unzipped the zip file, I get the following when i try to access the directory Fatal error: Call to a member function getCollectionAttributeValue() on a non-object in /concrete5.2.0/concrete/elements/header_required.php on line 19 Any ideas? I …

Can not log in

i install concrete5 on my website but each time i try to log in i get that You must sign in order to access this page! and i cant log in, i try to rest the password , then i try to use the new password but the same problem happen. i remove the D…

File upload - nothing happens

Hi, Downloaded Concrete5 yesterday, installation and implementation of site were a breeze. Very nice product. I only have one issue, file upload (Images and Files in dashboard) does not work. Thing is I do not get any errors at all. Just nothing get…

Missing graphics

I am new to C5. I got it installed and can tet to the dashboard and add/edit content. My problem is that ALL the icons and graphics are missing except for the large banner photo at the top of the page. Where should the *.png files reside. For ex…

Advertisement Add-On

Has anyone tried installing the Advertisement Add-On? I have not found any install directions, nor did the zip come with any. I attempted to upload the files into their respective folders, just as they were outlined in the zip. However, I ended up with no…

Filter Posts